Tree In Lodge Reviews

Block 149, Silat Avenue, Unit No. 01-64 (Outram Park), Singapore, Singapore

Cool hostel with truly amazing hospitality! Many thanks to SK and Yong and their team for such a welcoming stay. Lost points from me for not being central enough to attractions (close to Chinatown and Tiong Bahru though), but would definitely stay here again for the true green spirit and the fantastic vibe. They can loan you an MRT pass which was very helpful. Facilities were good and clean, basically everything you need! Breakfast was good, didn't have to wake up early for it.

• 16th Oct 2014

Very nice and thoughtful staff. You can get lots of help, buy tickets, get a card for public transportation at the hostel.

This is a fantastic little hostel! We were made very welcome by lovely staff. They really know their city and what to recommend, especially for food - we ate very well and very cheaply for Singapore. The hostel was clean and comfortable and you can do your own washing which is brilliant. They have lovely free breakfast and tea and coffee all day. I felt so at home I nearly got up to answer their phone! Only minor is location which they solved by loaning us travel cards and with great advice!

staff were always friendly and helpful. they offered me to use the shower if i wanted to even after i checked out.

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • Japan

VERY friendly and helpful staff. I would definitely stay here again.

• 19th Sep 2014

A very Basic, small and easy hostel. But the staff is excellent. They give you tips about everything and are so friendly. The hostel is not located in the touristic Center of the City but busses go there. All in all a great stay because of the great atmosphere and the awesome staff. Would recomend it!!!!

• 12th Sep 2014

SK was very friendly and the whole atmosphere was great... Cozy and warm ... Would recommend to my friends too ...

• 11th Sep 2014
  • Malaysia

A good meomery during the trip.

• 5th Sep 2014
  • China

Cozy place with cool atmosphere. Perfect for that price in Singapore. Stuff is friendly and helpful, they know the city well and can give some advice anytime. It can be a bit airless at night if there are more then 2 persons in the room but I have no idea if it can be fixed. Also you should have your own locker for the security box.

Genuinly nice hostel, everything is clean, beds are bit umcomfy. But the staff is incredibly friendly and helpful, a nice relaxing hostel in Singapore :).

I really enjoyed my stay in Tree in Lodge! The staffs are so friendly and tell you everything you need to know about the city. Thank you for a very good time in Singapore!!

very helpful and friendly staff, bus station is very near. you can borrow a card for MRT/bus from the hostel, which is very handy.

We had a good time in Singapore from August 15th to 19th August because of hospitality of the staff in Tree in Lodge. They gave us many suggestions about how to take buses, what to taste and even when is the best time to go sightseeing, especially staff Young and Cidy( the Malaysian beauty) did. The tourists here were also very friendly and we chatted a lot and learned pretty much. I promised to myself that I will visit Singapore in these 4 years and I really hope to live here again.

• 15th Aug 2014
  • China

Staff was so very nice. He is very friendly and give some advice for tourist. However, hostel is quite far from MRT station. You can use bus as another choice. I would be back again when I go to SG

• 4th Aug 2014
  • Thailand

Really loved the place - very cute and cozy, the staff was absolutely amazing and personable and really helpful. The guests were all superbly nice and very hippie - but it's a green hostel, what did you expect? The atmosphere was real great, very approachable and personable. Common space is limited as it's a quite small hostel, and it does get warm during the day since they turn the AC off, but I had an amazing stay. I was sad to leave. Also, reasonably priced but still not the cheapest.

I'm very satisfied with my stay at Tree In Lodge. The hostel is located close to both bus stops and train station, which made it easy to travel around the city. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful and they provide you with a lot of tips on places to visit. I highly recommend this hostel and I will surely visit it again!

The staff were super friendly and I really like the neighborhood as well! Thank you guys so much:)

The staff kept telling me I need to save water before I lived in which made me felt uncomfort. They turned off the air-con at 12 pm everyday, I think they should learn to knock the door before they enter, bad memories = =!

Very nice hostel, great staff. They really took the time to show us all the things to do and on top some hidden pearls as well!

Tree In Lodge was a perfect place to start my trip, the staff was super available and they both gave me tons of good advice about Singapore but also Malaysia and Indonesia. They are travelers as well do they know what is needed: beds with curtains for privacy, plentyof showers considering the small number of rooms, water fountain, computers for free, local's wisdom. I also really appreciated the green effort: recycling, saving water, the sharing shelf... Great Place! !