Tree In Lodge Reviews

Block 149, Silat Avenue, Unit No. 01-64 (Outram Park), Singapore, Singapore

The staff were super friendly and I really like the neighborhood as well! Thank you guys so much:)

The staff kept telling me I need to save water before I lived in which made me felt uncomfort. They turned off the air-con at 12 pm everyday, I think they should learn to knock the door before they enter, bad memories = =!

Very nice hostel, great staff. They really took the time to show us all the things to do and on top some hidden pearls as well!

Tree In Lodge was a perfect place to start my trip, the staff was super available and they both gave me tons of good advice about Singapore but also Malaysia and Indonesia. They are travelers as well do they know what is needed: beds with curtains for privacy, plentyof showers considering the small number of rooms, water fountain, computers for free, local's wisdom. I also really appreciated the green effort: recycling, saving water, the sharing shelf... Great Place! !

Decent Hostel, nearest metro is a 10 min walk... Staff was friendly and accommodating. Since it is a green hostel, they turn off the AC's from 12 pm to 6 pm....this can be very taxing as Singapore can get very hot... The rooms are very small & feel cramped up. Wifi works fine.

It was a pleasure staying at Tree in Lodge. The rooms/facilities were clean and they provide transit cards for cheaper travel. The staff were all excellent and great to talk with. They provide great advice for places to go and eat to really experience Singapore.

• 18th Jun 2014

The bood thing about thuis hostel is its staff and its location. It is located not in downtown Singapore but just next to it, there where you experience the normal Singapore life. CK, as a world travellers himself was also very helpful and gave us great advice for Singapore but also the rest of our stops in Malaysia.

I really enjoyed my stay here. The guy who runs the place is super awesome and very helpful. He knows the area very well! He was so thoughtful and sweet... I absent-mindedly left my backpack at the hostel heading to the airport and he hopped on the bus to catch me at the closest train station to make sure I didn't leave without it. What a miracle!!! I definitely recommend this place to any and everyone!

I really liked staying in Tree in Lodge, because the staff was extraordinary helpful and friendly, the rooms were clean and quite big and the atmosphere was peaceful. I can highly recommend staying there for your stay in Singapore. I would go there again if I came back.

• 26th May 2014

As a cycle tourist who had just rode 2800 km's Finding this hostel was the highlight of my entire trip! I can with my hand on my heart vouch for it's great location it's fantastic traveller atmosphere and the unbelievable helpful staff who went above and beyond there call of duty to make sure I get the most out of my trip in Singapore. As a vegan and a cyclists they sat me down and showed me all the places I could eat and repair my bicycle. Truly a MUST stay if your in Singapore A+++++

• 19th May 2014

Clean and staffs are very kind to answer any questions and give you directions. the value of money is pretty cheap. worth staying here! not so far from the mrt station and pretty near the bus stop.

Absolutely excellent place, the facilities were all top notch, and the staff were really helpful. Within an hour of being in Singapore I had my room sorted and a map with scrawled recommendations all over it. Really helped me make the most of my brief visit!

Excelent Host!!!, better than other crowded hostels.

Very friendly and helpful staff:) good location and the focus on recycling really appealed to me. There is a corner with clothes etc that are left behind that are passed on to the next one who needs it. Next time I m in Singapore I ll definitely go back:)

I love my stay here! the staff are so nice! miss them already (plus the brewed coffee lol) :) They are so approachable and helpful re the best places to visit on SG. The backpackers/tourists I met are lovable too. Its about 10 min walk to nearest mrt station, few steps away from the bus stop, grocery and food court! wifi is also good. Would be nicer if the bathroom's floor are kept dry :) would definitely stay here again

Tree in Lodge is probably the best choice for an accomodation in Singapore! It is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in!! The staff is great and cares a lot about the hostel and of course about you too! :D It's a great hostel with free WIFI, breakfast, tee&coffe and the best part is, that it is rather small and family-like than big and impersonal :) Right next to it there is a Food court with delicious and cheap Food - another point for Tree in Lodge ;)

• 27th Apr 2014
  • Austria

First trip to Singapore and the hostel made it a great time. They outlined the best places to eat, walk, drink, and shop. They provide maps and a metro card to ride buses and the subway. Hostel staff, besides being helpful, were really interesting. The common area is mellow, the people staying are rad, and there is a nice little kitchen. When I come back, I will stay here.

Awesome place! The staff was very friendly and helped us a lot to explore the city! Thank you so much!

It's quite convenience if you know how to sightseeing in taking the bus.

Tree in Lodge was amazing. The staff honestly know everything that you could ever want to do, they are by far the most helpful hostel staff i've had the pleasure of meeting. The atmosphere in the hostel is so friendly, I travelled alone and made new friends everyday. Cant wait to return to Singapore and the tree in lodge