Tree In Lodge Reviews

Block 149, Silat Avenue, Unit No. 01-64 (Outram Park), Singapore, Singapore

There is "no problem!" at Tree in Lodge. The guy is very helpfull as he spend quite some time highlighting the hotspots in Singapore. It's a small hostel with a nice atmosphere, spent there three nights but will definitely return when I have the chance to!

• 24th Aug 2015

Really nice place, staff was helpful, very friendly and gave everyone a lot of tips for activities and food. Location is good, you can reach most attractions in the city center in 10 to 20 min by bus/MRT. I already booked another night for my way back home. :)

It is a wonderful place to stay!!! It is also located in the local area but near to the subway station. This small but inspiring hostel made me think of the fact that life is what you can create in your own, innovative green way!

I really loved this hostel. I could unfortunately stay there only one night, as it was fully booked the next day. The staff is some of the nicest I've met in my seven months of travel. They are super friendly and give loads of great advice on what to do in Singapore. The hostel is small but has everything you need: wifi, breakfast, tea/coffee/water, hot showers, bicycles, etc. They even have recycling bins and lockers where you can leave old clothes to give to charity. I definitely recommend it!

Good experience here, checks all the essential boxes. It's easy to get around Singapore from here using buses and trains but it's a little bit out of the way. Atmosphere during my visit reflected relatively few backpackers, many staying here were using it as a normal budget hotel although the facilities are backpacker-compatible.

The biggest plus for this place is the staff: they are only two, but very friendly, helpful and enthousiastic. They showed us some cool places to visit. The hostel itself is pretty small, but equipped with everything you need: good wifi, kitchen with breakfast, laundry facilities. You can rent bikes and they provide MRT cards. The location is ok, there is a nice little hawker center around the corner, which is frequented by the local residents. To get to downtown you need to take a bus or MRT.

Great location and very easy to find off the MRT. Transport to anywhere in the city is very easy and cheap, the hostel offers a EZ card which means cheaper transport. The staff were awesome, I only had 2 days in Singapore and they went through everything worth doing, was a great help. Free breakfast and tea/coffee is also great and good food is very close by. Would recommend to anyone who's going to Singapore.

Very nice and helpfull staff. Hostel is ok but not for that price for private room that is basicly bunk beds. Can get hotel for same price or just 1 dollar more.

The owner is one of the nicest and friendliest person we met on our journey. He offers a very eco-friendly hostel and provides each guest with in-depth insight about the city, what to do, how to get around, and how to make the best of your stay. Even though the location may not be inside the city it would definitely be a place I would stay again.

not a good hostel but an amazing staff

Very friendly hostel, which has a great ethos about the environment! The staff are really welcoming and will happily sit down with you with maps to help plan your stay and it's nice to sit in the kitchen for breakfast with all the other guests - things can feel a bit squished though! The location is good with regular buses taking you to the nearest train station and to various areas in Singapore, and there is a great, cheap eating place just a couple doors down.

great hostel, super helpful staff, me and my friend were only in Singapore for 2 days and with the help of the staff and the transport cards that the hostel offers where able to see all the main attractions within 2 days, location was ok, easy to Find from aiport and easy to get to places via bus and train from the hostel! Free toast, tea and coffee and facilities and rooms where clean and decent!! Would defiantly recommend this place for backpackers looking to see singapore!

• 25th Jun 2015

This is a great hostel. I loved the breakfast, that I had with really nice people. I loved their focus on living green and reducing out Eco footprint. They're also super helpful with giving tips about things to do in Singapore. I'll definitely stay there again!

VERY friendly staff. Our room was simple but adequate. Larger sheets would have been useful. safe area, though a short bus ride from Chinatown and other locations. Should install a security room for luggage.

Hostel with a nice atmosphere. Staff provides excellent advice where to go in Singapore. They know all bus lines by heart and love food. They can help you to gain more in Singapore ...

I can't praise the tree inn lodge highly enough! Really friendly knowledgable staff, happy to give great advice on what to see locally. The fact that they offer a travel card for getting around is a godsend and something I wish other hostels would do! I will definitely be back again!

• 20th Jun 2015

Good value for the money, clean, safe, well connected with the rest of the City. Helpful and easygoing staff. Fully recommend!

Yeung was a wonderful host and went out of his way to make sure that I knew where I was going when I was wandering around. The hostel is not super close to the downtown area, but it is very easy to get there, especially if you tell Yeung where you want to go. They even have easy cards that you can borrow for that. Overall, I really enjoyed the environment there. It is a very eco-conscious place to stay without being preachy. The other travelers were also very friendly and warm.

It was small but good staying at this place! The two guys that worked there were very friendly and very helpful with Singapore and information with other countries. If I stayed longer in Singapore I'd stay more days. Stay eco friendly my friends!

I like here. The service is very good. I have many new friends here. The owner are friendly. Here is convenice to go by bus or MRT.

• 17th Jun 2015