Tree In Lodge Reviews

Block 149, Silat Avenue, Unit No. 01-64 (Outram Park), Singapore, Singapore

Very nice and helpfull staff. Hostel is ok but not for that price for private room that is basicly bunk beds. Can get hotel for same price or just 1 dollar more.

The owner is one of the nicest and friendliest person we met on our journey. He offers a very eco-friendly hostel and provides each guest with in-depth insight about the city, what to do, how to get around, and how to make the best of your stay. Even though the location may not be inside the city it would definitely be a place I would stay again.

not a good hostel but an amazing staff

Very friendly hostel, which has a great ethos about the environment! The staff are really welcoming and will happily sit down with you with maps to help plan your stay and it's nice to sit in the kitchen for breakfast with all the other guests - things can feel a bit squished though! The location is good with regular buses taking you to the nearest train station and to various areas in Singapore, and there is a great, cheap eating place just a couple doors down.

great hostel, super helpful staff, me and my friend were only in Singapore for 2 days and with the help of the staff and the transport cards that the hostel offers where able to see all the main attractions within 2 days, location was ok, easy to Find from aiport and easy to get to places via bus and train from the hostel! Free toast, tea and coffee and facilities and rooms where clean and decent!! Would defiantly recommend this place for backpackers looking to see singapore!

• 25th Jun 2015

This is a great hostel. I loved the breakfast, that I had with really nice people. I loved their focus on living green and reducing out Eco footprint. They're also super helpful with giving tips about things to do in Singapore. I'll definitely stay there again!

VERY friendly staff. Our room was simple but adequate. Larger sheets would have been useful. safe area, though a short bus ride from Chinatown and other locations. Should install a security room for luggage.

Hostel with a nice atmosphere. Staff provides excellent advice where to go in Singapore. They know all bus lines by heart and love food. They can help you to gain more in Singapore ...

I can't praise the tree inn lodge highly enough! Really friendly knowledgable staff, happy to give great advice on what to see locally. The fact that they offer a travel card for getting around is a godsend and something I wish other hostels would do! I will definitely be back again!

• 20th Jun 2015

Good value for the money, clean, safe, well connected with the rest of the City. Helpful and easygoing staff. Fully recommend!

Yeung was a wonderful host and went out of his way to make sure that I knew where I was going when I was wandering around. The hostel is not super close to the downtown area, but it is very easy to get there, especially if you tell Yeung where you want to go. They even have easy cards that you can borrow for that. Overall, I really enjoyed the environment there. It is a very eco-conscious place to stay without being preachy. The other travelers were also very friendly and warm.

It was small but good staying at this place! The two guys that worked there were very friendly and very helpful with Singapore and information with other countries. If I stayed longer in Singapore I'd stay more days. Stay eco friendly my friends!

I like here. The service is very good. I have many new friends here. The owner are friendly. Here is convenice to go by bus or MRT.

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Thailand

Good Hostel with helpful staff, overall good hostel

The staff were so helpful! Great location, facilities and cleanliness.

One of the best hostels we have ever stayed at. Very friendly, helpful staff. Convenient location. Good atmosphere. Wish we could have stayed longer!

I can't say too much cause I literally only spent about 10 hours here. It was only a place to sleep for one night for me. But the location was interesting, about 15 minute walk from MRT station with not too much around that you'd want to see. My biggest problem was the wifi that really didn't work that well. I don't get it with hostels and wifi, for me it's the most important thing to have a solid wifi connection for obvious reasons. The power also went out twice in the morning. Staff was great.

The facilities are a little basic, but it's good value and the staff are fantastic. Incredibly friendly and helpful. I also like how they are trying to do things in a more environmentally friendly way.

• 8th Jun 2015

***ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC HOSTEL!*** I stayed here, in a 4 bed mixed dorm, for 3 weeks whilst carrying out a medical elective placement in the Singapore General Hospital. The staff are so kind, friendly and welcoming. Any questions and queries they are more than happy to help you with and are very good at recommending places to visit, eat, drink and how to get around. The hostel vibe is great with a lot of cycling tourists staying here. Breakfast (toast and jams) is good and avaliable all day.

• 5th Jun 2015