Tree In Lodge Reviews

Block 149, Silat Avenue, Unit No. 01-64 (Outram Park), Singapore, Singapore

Staff there were so friendly and kind. I met many people from different countries and became friends with them. It was a great hostel. I will choose this hostel again if Ive got a chance to go to Singapore again.

• 16th Jan 2015
  • Japan

+ provided drinking water and snacks + provided card for public transportation + superb staff with very good knowledge about the city - small communal area

I really enjoyed my stay at the tree in lodge! The hostel is clean, tidy and you have everything you need and something more :) One of the best things is the friendly and very obliging staff!! Just go there and enjoy Singapore and this amazing hostel!!

• 14th Jan 2015

• 12th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Very nice staff! They took the time to tell us everything we wanted to know and provided good service.

Especially the staff of the Hostel was really helpful and offered me good ideas what to in SG during my stay. I highly recommend.

Super-helpful staff. Thank you!

Tree In has some of the friendliest, most accommodating staff I have ever met before, which says a lot since I frequent hostels. I landed in Singapore and came with zero plans. Within 10 minutes, they had helped me set a solid, detailed plan for the entire duration of my stay, and even pointed me in the best direction onward into Malaysia. It is a bit quieter of a hostel than many others and is not in the central area, but buses and trains are numerous and very close. Highly recommended!

It just to superb....a good place to stay...very convenient to bus and of course the staff is so really helpful. A recommended place to stay.

• 12th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

This place is great! Small, but I guess every hostel in Singapore is - and the friendly staff more than make up for it! Highly recommended!

Very helpful staffs in guiding us. Willing to spend time with us ! Clean hostel. value for the price. Free breakfast. Pleasant environment

• 5th Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

Good Hints by they guys working there. They gave us a lot of information. What to do (in case of rain), how to get there and what we should know about it. Really helpful!

• 3rd Nov 2014

Very helpful and friendly staff

If is there something special in this hostel (and actually there's is) it's the staff, they help you and make you feel not home but like in a friend house. And they are up not only to make you enjoy the hostel but most of all Singapore! Amazing!

GOOD, REASONABLY PRICED ACCOMMODATRION FOR A SHORT ONE OR TWO NIGHT STAY.

• 23rd Oct 2014

Everything was awesome, staff was really helpful and friendly, as well as other guests. Overall atmosphere was really nice and it's one of the reasons I liked Singapore so much :)

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Russia

Friendly and helpful staff. only thing really is location which for us was just a bit too far out of the hub and a 15min walk to mtr,which meant wherever u chose to go demanded a bus or a train BUT on the other hand this meant it was a bit quieter.

Hostel is probably for singaporean standards not the one with the best design BUT it's led as a green hostel with a truely amazing staff. They make a plan with you which fits your time in Singapore perfectly and you can also get a EK link card there. Tea, coffee, water, bread, jam etc available for 24 hours. Around 10 minutes walking distance to MRT or just take the bus which is one min away. Next to it is a small food court with delicious food. Extended my stay for three nights. Recommend!!

Very minimal but clean, comfortable and good value for money. The walk from the MRT station to the hostel is a bit further than I have expected, but there's a bus stop right outside which has a lot of buses passing by, so it's still very convenient if you don't want to walk to the MRT station.

We stayed at Tree in Lodge for 3 nights - the perfect start of our vacation. The staff was super friendly, giving us lots of really helpful advices and also available at night when we locked ourselves out. The beds were really comfortable and everything was proper and at our disposal. We will come back for sure to both, Singapore and Tree in Lodge!

• 16th Oct 2014