Tree In Lodge Reviews

Block 149, Silat Avenue, Unit No. 01-64 (Outram Park), Singapore, Singapore

We are a couple and booked through hostelworld. It was designated as double bed, but we were in a 2 bed dorm. The guy explained, there was an issue with hostel world denomination during 2 weeks. That was the only issue we had, I don't think that's their fault, and we actually spent really good time there. They are super friendly and met friendly guests as well ! So if you are not afraid with dorms, that's a super good place to stay for the value.

Run by two super friendly guys! They're quick with great recommendations for delicious things to eat and interesting things to see.

I really enjoyed staying there, the guys were super friendly and helpful. As soon as I had figured out what I wanted to do they gave awesome tips as where to go in order to not end up in tourist traps. Also, it was no problem to use their facilities after check out! The hostel is only a 15 min walk away from Chinatown (5mins by bus). The kitchen and the always clean bathrooms were a big plus as well. Only thing that bothered me a little were the lack of windows in the dorm. But I'd def come back

We had a lovely stay at this hostel, the staff are so friendly and helpful. My only qualm is that the pillows are so large and hard! Great value for money though, would recommend to others.

The staff are really fantastic; they are proactively to help and give information customize to my requirements. Able to hire a bicycle to ride around Singapore at minimal cost. Nice atmosphere to know more backpackers and quiet location from the bustling city. Definitely a great choice to stay for few days.