Tree In Lodge Reviews

Block 149, Silat Avenue, Unit No. 01-64 (Outram Park), Singapore, Singapore

Fantastic, friendly and knowledgeable staff and owners. Clean and nice hostel. Expect wifi to be slow. The private room is next to the kitchen, so expect so noise from the night-eating people. Few steps away from a local food court. Everything was convenient.

Lovely hostel with extremely helpful staff. Provided with a metro pass for a small deposit fee which made using the bus and MRT service easy. Excellent recommendations on what to see in town. Wifi and provision of breakfast were very good. Would highly recommend this is as cheap friendly place to stay as a base to explore singapore. Quiet hostel so perfect for couples.

• 15th Feb 2015

The staff at Tree in Lodge are what makes this place exceptional. As a hostel its great but with these guys running it, its amazing. Location seems to be what people mark it down for but you have to get a bus everywhere in Singapore (which is cheap!) and this hostel has the bus stop really nearby to get anywhere in the city.

Excellent hostel! They're quite resourceful, intelligent, engaging staff here. Plenty of books/magazines. It's a relaxing place and neighborhood. Right next to a bus stop, and they'll let you use a Transit pass to get a discount and give directions. Cleanliness is good... If you made a reservation, and are going to be a no show (cancel), then they appreciate the communication. Also, If you're going to be late let them know as well.

• 12th Feb 2015

The staffs were so friendly and shared lots of useful information about Singapore. Besides, It offered the home-like atmosphere. Strongly recommend this place to those who prefer a relaxing and cozy hostel.

Nice and clean, great and helpful staff, non so near to the city centre but there are many buses. Realy friendly atmosphere!

Great place to stay. This guy at the reception is really really helpful and always up for anything u need. Every member of staff is helpful really. Good kitchen, washing machine and bicycles for rent. Only thing is there is no window in room so bit dark. Overall: I would recomend it

First time in dormitory. I'm not a naturally social person, but hey, why not trying? Room, bathroom/toilet and other facilities were clean (I like the concept of not wearing outside footwear inside the hostel). Nice and knowledgeable staff (thanks to, Aske? Sorry don't know how to spell your name). Bed wasn't really comfy; metal frame was pretty creaky; room was cramped with beds. Overall it was okay.

It's been a very nice experience staying in this hostel. It is a place where u can experience real Singapore life. The tree in Lodge team is so nice. I came to Singapore with zero plans and SK helped me to plan a deep and thorough trip around the city. I enjoyed myself over the past week. Highly recommended. If I will have another chance to be in Singapore, tree in lodge would, of course, be my top choice.

A really nice place to stay in Singapore as it is near Chinatown and MRT station. I felt I was at home and will come back for sure! All the staff members were very helpfull and the other guests friendly as well :)

Staff there were so friendly and kind. I met many people from different countries and became friends with them. It was a great hostel. I will choose this hostel again if Ive got a chance to go to Singapore again.

• 16th Jan 2015
  • Japan

+ provided drinking water and snacks + provided card for public transportation + superb staff with very good knowledge about the city - small communal area

I really enjoyed my stay at the tree in lodge! The hostel is clean, tidy and you have everything you need and something more :) One of the best things is the friendly and very obliging staff!! Just go there and enjoy Singapore and this amazing hostel!!

• 14th Jan 2015

• 12th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Very nice staff! They took the time to tell us everything we wanted to know and provided good service.

Especially the staff of the Hostel was really helpful and offered me good ideas what to in SG during my stay. I highly recommend.

Super-helpful staff. Thank you!

Tree In has some of the friendliest, most accommodating staff I have ever met before, which says a lot since I frequent hostels. I landed in Singapore and came with zero plans. Within 10 minutes, they had helped me set a solid, detailed plan for the entire duration of my stay, and even pointed me in the best direction onward into Malaysia. It is a bit quieter of a hostel than many others and is not in the central area, but buses and trains are numerous and very close. Highly recommended!

It just to superb....a good place to stay...very convenient to bus and of course the staff is so really helpful. A recommended place to stay.

• 12th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

This place is great! Small, but I guess every hostel in Singapore is - and the friendly staff more than make up for it! Highly recommended!

« first « Prev 1 2 3