Tree In Lodge

Fabulous 728 Total Reviews
Fabulous 728 Total Reviews

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
20th Feb 2017

Best staff, nice people, very good connected, not the best beds, minimal breakfast (Tee, coffee, Toast, jam, banana).

• alejandrairenegs5302
  • Argentina, Female, 25-30
26th Jan 2017
8.0

Hostel is good, is comfy, clean, host is awesome and really helpful! I had a nice stay. location is bot that good: bus stop close but metro station is about 800 mts away.

• Malaysia, Female, 18-24
22nd Jan 2017

The hostel owners are what made staying at the hostel fun for me! They accommodated my request for an early checkout and checked up on me during my journey to Singapore - I got lost a couple of times on the way to the hostel so I arrived hours later than my stated check in time. Gave me advice on how to get around the city and recommended a couple of museums (which I did visit) once I informed them of my itinerary. Really appreciated the environmental friendly aspect of the hostel.

• jennufer9705
  • Canada, Couple, 31-40
20th Jan 2017
6.9

The hostel owner was amazing- friendly, helpful, always had time to talk and planned itineraries with all guests. Sadly, we only stayed one night because the room was very musty smelling and claustrophobic, despite air con and a fan. Since the room had no windows, the smell was permanently trapped and overwhelming. The owner very kindly did not charge us for more than the one night and wished us well in a sincere way.

• Scotland, Female, 25-30
12th Jan 2017

Such a great hostel. The staff are super friendly and will accommodate your needs as best they can. I was allowed early check in - huge bonus as I'd got no sleep the night before and needed a nap! The staff will give you maps and sit down & recommend places to go and tell you how to get there. They are amazing! They go above and beyond their duties :) stay here if you're in Singapore!

11th Jan 2017

I came in really late at night and they left great instructions on how to get in and find my bed. The rooms were well AC'ed, and I even felt a little too cold at times. The hostel owners are really great, bicycle in daily and were super helpful.

• England, Female, 25-30
4th Jan 2017

Most helpful staff I've had at a hostel. Have us all the information we needed to explore singapore. Near MRT station and bus stop right outside. Can walk to food court and China town . Good wifi.

• Tunisia, Male, 18-24
2nd Jan 2017

Nice and helpfull staff

• Australia, Male, 18-24
31st Dec 2016

Perfect place to stay if you're looking to meet genuine, down to earth people. It's a relatively small hostel with a focus on being eco-friendly. It was really nice to have this as a home base in Singapore to get away from the flashy, busy city life. Thank you Yong & SK - I'll be back one day :)

30th Dec 2016

It's a nice hostel overall but not even close to the best ones that I've stayed in so far. The location is decent, there's a bus stop right outside. Not too far from the downtown, and probably only a 20 min bus ride from more happening areas like Clark Quay. The staff are extremely nice and helpful. Rooms are okay. Just wish that they have more showers and a better social atmosphere.