Tree In Lodge

Fabulous 746 Total Reviews

• katieorr7
  • Scotland, Couple, 18-24
7th Apr 2017

We stayed here for 3 nights and really enjoyed our stay. The staff were some of the friendliest people we have met and so helpful helping us with transport cards etc. The location was great - a short walk to the bus stop and MRT station. The kitchen area was great too and nice to have breakfast included. The only thing I would say is the bedding smelt a little bit but this wasn't a huge problem.

• Canada, Male, 25-30
7th Apr 2017

Really friendly staff, a nice and quiet hostel. Supermarket and food court located less than 2 minutes away. Slightly more pricey than other hostels in Singapore, but I think it's worth it. I would definitely recommend staying here if you are in Singapore for just a few days.

• Switzerland, Female, 25-30
30th Mar 2017

I really enjoyed my stay there! The staff was friendly, the atmosphere very lovely and there were some tables where I could use a laptop for free and even the breakfast and some snack were for free. It's not too far from the city, but you have to go by MRT and then walk or take the bus.

• Philippines, Mixed Group, 18-24
29th Mar 2017

Sk and Yong is very accomodating. We really love the staff/s. The room is quite small but enough for a backpacker/s. Really love also the 24/7 Free Coffee and Bread and Banana. We'll surely stay again here next time. 😊

• Malaysia, Female, 18-24
6th Mar 2017

Both SK and Yong have been very accommodating from day one. I cannot thank them enough for their hospitality and friendliness. If I ever needed advice or recommendations, such as food or places to visit, they are genuinely happy to help me. I'd also like to thank them for allowing me to use their laptop and laundry and offer me coffee even when I was only a visitor. Thanks guys!

• England, Female, 25-30
5th Mar 2017

Lovely staff, really helpful. Beds were a bit creaky but nothing a screwdriver couldn't fix! Bookshelf full of books for travel and fun, kitchen and swap shop area, would recommend to any weary traveler.

4th Mar 2017

The staff is the best here. Everyone has said that but they truly are. They were so helpful with bus info and things to do. They always made sure we knew where we were going and how to get there. I would stay again if we came back to Singapore. May not be best for solo traveler as it's a small hostel and may be hard to meet others. We are a couple traveling together so it was perfect for us. Thanks for everything!

• Austria, Couple, 25-30
4th Mar 2017

Best staff I have experienced so far! They helped us a lot - public transport, what to see, tipps for Malaysia as well. Would definitely stay there again! Thanks a lot!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
24th Feb 2017

Fantastic stay. The owners went out of their way to accommodate me and show me the best places to go in Singapore. I felt very welcomed and relaxed, it was like a joy to come back too. No atmosphere of meeting people there, but if you're happy to do things alone thats not an issue. Would definitely stay there again.

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
20th Feb 2017

Best staff, nice people, very good connected, not the best beds, minimal breakfast (Tee, coffee, Toast, jam, banana).