Tree In Lodge Reviews

Block 149, Silat Avenue, Unit No. 01-64 (Outram Park), Singapore, Singapore

I was quite shocked when I arrived at the hostel because I expected something else as it was the one with the best reviews. The bathroom wasn't really a separated area and there where bikes and other stuff right next to the sink wich was weird, but the showers were okay. The kitchen wasn't the cleanest but I only had breakfast there so it was fine too. The staff was amazingly friendly and the rooms were clean so it was a good stay after all.

A great place to stay! The staff were ver friendly and helpful. Excellent!!! Thank you!!

The staff is incredibly helpful and friendly.

The staff in this hostel are great. Very friendly and helpfull. They have adapters and bus/MRT cards for rent. You can buy here tickets for the zoo, etc. with discount. This hostel is not a backpackers party paradise, so if you're looking for a party and other travellers, you'd better choose another hostel. The location is ok. LIttle bit out of the main area, but only a few busstops away. The hostel is clean and affordable for Singapore standards. Each bed has a small light, outlet and curtains.

Clean room. Latops were dirty/dusty and slow. Basically couldn't use the computers at the hostel. Bathroom was okay or a bit mushroomy on the green pipe. The place is a bit crowed with much suff, like newspapers. I suggest throwing some stuff or move it. Trash bin top says check if its recyclable, lets say it is recyclable, where do I place it? So I suggest better instructions as where to dispose things. Overall okay or a little bad for budged. I'm a bit picky.

I stayed at Tree in Lodge for one night only, but I really enjoyed my stay. The staff was very helpful and friendly, the room was nice, and it's within walkinh distance from Chinatown. The environmental awareness gives it a nice touch!

• 24th Dec 2015
  • Luxembourg

Upon booking via online, I've received the direction to the hostel and it made my trip easier as I reached Singapore. As I arrived, the staff - Yong, he was very helpful in giving advice and tips on which bus or train to take, or where to go. The hostel feels like 2nd home to me and it was very memorable and would totally recommend any lone traveler like me to stay there. The place is clean and they recycles too! Not to forget, there's no curfew like any other hostels!

We had an amazing stay at Tree In, location is quite good and easy to get to from the airport and close to bus stops. Rooms and facilities are clean and free breakfast is a bonus. Guy at desk is full of information and super friendly! Many thanks to him for all the advice and recommendations. A great, environmentally friendly hostel that is small and quiet. Highly recommended

Nice place to stay, very easy to get to most of the attractions from here, staff are very helpful and friendly. It's just a shame that there are not more comfortable places to relax in your down time.

The staff was really helpful with going around Singapore and with a lot of things about travel. I appreciate the wifi, hot shower and common kitchen if in case you want to cook your own food.

The Hostel is in a good very easy to find location. 7 minutes walking distance to the nearest subway station. The hostel owner is a legend. As we arrived late he gave us instructions on how to check ourselves in and the next morning he gave us a ton of tips on what to do, what was cheap, what was recommended and where the best places to get food were. We ended up pretty much only doing what he recommended in our 3 days on Singapore. All in all we had a great!

Great staff

Staff are excellent, very friendly and super helpful with what to do in Singapore. Also was very helpful with what to do on our trip in Thailand. Would definitely recommend for others to stay there.

• 9th Dec 2015

Incredible hostel. Loved the home feeling, breakfast, and all day tea and coffee. Rooms were perfect. Best of all was the staff- so helpful and kind! They made our stay in Singapore amazing. Thank you for everything!

Thank you very much for your great advice about the bike routes..SK! You are so helpful. There was only one thing that I should leave a comment is the double-deck bed. It's a bit unstable cause I stayed on the upper deck and it's easy to get shaken even I made a little move. All in all, the environment was great!!

I loved this hostel! The Eco awareness, SK and his helpfulness and willingness to share, & the atmosphere created with other guests. SK not only provided a city map, but a metro reusable ticket, & purified water. SK's engagement with and support of travellers to have the best possible experience of Singapore, and the sharing of his understanding of local & world environmental issues, made my stay such that I will definitely return if I have the opportunity in future. Thanks SK!

• 29th Nov 2015

I will definitely go back to the Tree In Lodge. The staff,very friendly, goes out of their way to make sure you make the most of your stay in Singapore. A heart-felt Thank You goes to them.

• 29th Nov 2015

It was quiet when we went so not much atmosphere but there were notices up of events happening and ideas of places to go so if there were more people staying I could imagine there is a good atmosphere! Great staff, super friendly and helpful! Doors of the dorms are opened in the day but there a big secure lockers provided. 10 mins walk to outram park mrt so good connections to main city and 10 mins walk to Chinatown! Recommended!

I really appreciated that Tree in lodge has EZ-link cards (top-up cards for commuters) for loan!

The staff was very approachable and kind. He helps us to make our stay in SG more convenient. I will highly recommend Tree In Lodge on my friends in the Philippines.

• 16th Nov 2015