7.4
Very Good 274 Total Reviews
7.4
Very Good 274 Total Reviews
Vila 11 Located at Strada Institutul Medico Militar Nr.11, , Bucharest.
Romania
Bucharest 010919 Strada Institutul Medico Militar Nr.11
74% 274
44.4457840 26.0718229
    Rooms available

• Germany, Male, 31-40
8th Jan 2016

cosy place, friendly people. very recommendable. the area is not ideal but there is a bus line nearby bringing you straight to the center. if i were nitpicking, I'd mention the instruction how to get the place were a bit hard to follow (at least for me). It would have helped to include Strada Vespasian in the decription.

• Poland, Female, 31-40
4th Dec 2015
3.7

The building smelt mouldy and damp. The only access to my private room was via the male dorm room (being female it's not great). Bedding was made of polyester and the room was rather cold, even with the electric heater put in. Thankfully I took my flip flops with me as I wouldn't shower barefoot it was so dirty. Mouldy food in the kitchen space. No light outside the toilet. The owner (Deborah) very helpful, her daughter told me to refer to the website in Romanian only! Horrid experience

1. we have no male dorms only mixed. 2. all our linen is cotton. your bed had a polyester bed spread over a pure wool blanket. it is usual to remove that prior to sleeping. 3.The toilet stalls have individual lights in each stall as well as outside in the room by the sink. A simple request at the reception would have remedied any real mistakes. You stayed with us a few days,surprised you didn't vote with your feet. Perhaps your life in London is making you into a truely British woman.