Villa Saint Exupery Beach Reviews

6 Rue Sacha Guitry, Nice, France

The localisation was great but unfortunatelly the room was dirty, partucularly the bathroom. Furthermore, the window was broken and can't be closed.

• 26th May 2014

Greetings from Villa St Exupery. Thanks for the feedback. We will make sure our maintenance team makes the necessary reapirs to the broken window.

The hostel's location makes getting around on foot quite easy. The staff was helpful, and the rooms were clean, as was the rest of the place. I really liked the extra showers and toilets in the gym area. Over all, a nice place to stay.

The room I had only had one working outlet for 6 people. The reception desk staff could be more friendly. It almost feels like they go out of their way to be unfriendly. One guy did the walking tour and was so nice and then the next day at the desk he was just rude. And when I mentioned I was in the tour he became friendlier. Made no sense. Just be nice to people...you work at a hostel where it is your job to be hospitable. Overall a nice/clean place. Food decent and the cook is so nice!

The closeness to the beach and bars was certainly a plus. However, I liked the atmosphere (and the bar) at the Villa Exupery Gardens more. The rooms were very clean and spacious.

• 23rd May 2014

It was a quite pleasant stay. Close to the city centre & beach. Bed was nice and comfortable. However, we had no window in our room and because of that the air conditioning was on all day and night due to lack of air circulation (and it was not even that warm outside). The staff was sympathetic, yet a little bit uninterested in confronting guests about various issues. NB Friday night stay may be a sleepless night (as it was for me) due to loud music and bass!

Greetings from Villa St Exupery. It's good to read that your stay was a pleasant one. We see you gave us 5 out of 5 for our location. We are located right next to the main city square, only 30 seconds from the nearest tram stop, 2 minutes walk to the beach and the 17th century old town of Nice where all the bars and nightlife are. We apologise for not giving your concerns the attention they needed. Generally we are responsive to all our guests with any concerns they have.

Villa Saint was an amazing place to stay right near the beach and the old historic part of town. Fantastic staff and an amazing atmosphere! Would definitely recommend this place! I'll be back!

Greetings from Villa St Exupery. We really have got a fantastic crew of staff here at the Villa. They all work hard and play hard! We look forward to seeing you and your friends again on your return.

it was very social in the common areas and at the same time the rooms were quiet for sleeping. beds and bathrooms are clean, spacious and nice. they have good wifi and computers. staff was very nice. they let me store my luggage for the day after I checked out th at morning. they get very busy in the morning but the wait time for reception nip wasn't too long when I checked in and out. overall recommend it

Greetings from Villa St Exupery. Thanks for recommending us to other backpackers. We understand that a good nights sleep is important to weary travellers, so we made sure our beds are the best we could get. We get many comments about how comfortable our beds are, and it's true, we can say from experience that you get a hell of a great nights sleep in them! We see you gave us 5 out of 5 for atmosphere. Our hostel bar is full of young backpackers everynight, which makes the fun and social vibe.

6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next » last »