Villa Saint Exupery Beach Reviews

6 Rue Sacha Guitry, Nice, France

Perfect if want to be in the center and not even five minutes away from the beach. Bathroom in girls dorm needs a drain as puddles everywhere once anyone had showered! Also the bathrooms could do with a make over in the dorm but the showers by the gym are nice, clean and new. Maybe get some lamps by the beds in dorm as annoying and awkward always having to turn the large light on. Beds comfortable. Very helpful staff, happy hour is great! Really enjoyed my stay.

Centrally located party hostel with happy hour for drinks every night - good shot if you're up for a party but forget a quiet night. Staff are very friendly and helpful, reception open 24/7 so you can come and go as you please. Wifi worked well in rooms; A/C was hardly working. All in all, a good stay though.

Quite expensive, but everything in Nice is expensive so you can't really hold that against them. The rooms are ok, though way to hot in the summer. The staff is nice and the location great.

I have mixed feelings about this hostel. The location, rooms, and space are what this place has going for it. The beds were very comfortable, my 4-bed dorm had a great bathroom, and I was glad to have lockers in the room. All that said, there was a major safety concern in that the halls and stairwells in the second building were not lit consistently, and the light switches were difficult to find in the dark.. All hallways and stairwells in a hostel should be lit 24/7 or on reliable sensors!

• 3rd Aug 2015

Great location, friendly staff and very clean. Breakfast for 4 euros was excellent and the staff couldn't help enough. Loved my stay here and would go back again.

Villa Saint Exupery is a very nice hostel. The rooms (I've stayed there twice in two different rooms) are nice, clean and comfortable. There were enough (7 or 8) computers with quite fast internet and wifi was accessable throughout the whole building. Furthermore, it's really easy to meet new people here, they have a nice bar. The location is excellent, close to the beach (5min) and Nice-Ville Train station (10min). If I ever visit Nice again, I'll definitely stay in this hostel again!

• 1st Aug 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. They have lots of activities and a pretty good atmosphere. I didn't want to leave.

Amazing happy hour specials and a lovely hostel :)

Nice hostel with good atmosphere rooms were clean and bathroom was pretty nice to have a proper shower.

Great hostel. Air conditioning was a God sent, especially after coming from a hostel without it. Overall atmosphere is pretty good, staff is super friendly. Was easier to go do my own thing at this hostel (though this isn't always what you want- ended up making amazing friends at last hostel and spent most of my time with them in the end), cool bar underneath the hostel- cheap happy hours. Overall great.

Great location and bar, met some really cool people and the staff were really helpful.

This place was great in so many ways but you should really have a fridge that the guests can store food in. I bought some yoghurt for breakfast because I didn't want to pay so much for it at the hostel and I had to throw it away when I realised your advertised kitchen didn't have a fridge. Just something minor to consider. Other than that I had a ball here.

Staying at this hostel is definitely a must if you are staying in nice. Great location and friendly staff. With upgraded security now and good wifI. My only criticisms would be needs stronger aircon and the bathrooms all smell and look mouldy. Stayed here on two separate occasions.ŕ

Great service from the 24 hour desk, friendly staff and helpful with directions.

• 29th Jul 2015

I stayed in room 419, the actual room itself was fine, but either the air conditioning didn't work or it didn't work well. And the window only opened a small amount, so the room was a sauna whether we had the window open or closed with the airconditioning on. Also, some more group activities would be great. Just like a welcoming activity or something to get to know people-everyone kind of stayed on their own groups and as someone travelling on my own, I found it a little harder to meet people

Thanks for the feedback. You rated the location of the hostel and staff very highly. The hostel is centrally located right next to the main city center square, Place Massena, and just a few minutes walk to the beach. The room 419 did have a problem with the air conditioning. The motor has now been replaced and the air conditioning in this room is now fully functional. We wish you all the best for your future travels.

Fab, friendly staff who are a credit to the place! Good location and facilities, would recommend anyone to stay here, we ended up extending our stay it was great!

• 23rd Jul 2015

Great Hostel, definetly one of the best I've ever stayed at. The location is perfect, located right at a major shopping street and also just a 5min walk away from the beach. Great facilities and great atmosphere. The hostel bar is an awesome spot for for meeting people and partying. I will definetly come back.

Biggest plus point on this hostel is the location and the bar downstairs + the air con. This is where people hang and meet. It's a very big hostel. You need own locks for the lockers. Air conditioning through the whole building which is great + ensuite bathrooms.

Such a nice hostel. super easy to meet people it's in a good location and the staff are super friendly

The bathroom was filthy, there was mould in lots of places. The beds and the rooms were clean