Villa Saint Exupery Beach Reviews

6 Rue Sacha Guitry, Nice, France

Villa Saint Exupery is a very nice hostel. The rooms (I've stayed there twice in two different rooms) are nice, clean and comfortable. There were enough (7 or 8) computers with quite fast internet and wifi was accessable throughout the whole building. Furthermore, it's really easy to meet new people here, they have a nice bar. The location is excellent, close to the beach (5min) and Nice-Ville Train station (10min). If I ever visit Nice again, I'll definitely stay in this hostel again!

• 1st Aug 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. They have lots of activities and a pretty good atmosphere. I didn't want to leave.

Amazing happy hour specials and a lovely hostel :)

Nice hostel with good atmosphere rooms were clean and bathroom was pretty nice to have a proper shower.

Great hostel. Air conditioning was a God sent, especially after coming from a hostel without it. Overall atmosphere is pretty good, staff is super friendly. Was easier to go do my own thing at this hostel (though this isn't always what you want- ended up making amazing friends at last hostel and spent most of my time with them in the end), cool bar underneath the hostel- cheap happy hours. Overall great.

Great location and bar, met some really cool people and the staff were really helpful.

This place was great in so many ways but you should really have a fridge that the guests can store food in. I bought some yoghurt for breakfast because I didn't want to pay so much for it at the hostel and I had to throw it away when I realised your advertised kitchen didn't have a fridge. Just something minor to consider. Other than that I had a ball here.

Staying at this hostel is definitely a must if you are staying in nice. Great location and friendly staff. With upgraded security now and good wifI. My only criticisms would be needs stronger aircon and the bathrooms all smell and look mouldy. Stayed here on two separate occasions.ŕ

Great service from the 24 hour desk, friendly staff and helpful with directions.

• 29th Jul 2015

I stayed in room 419, the actual room itself was fine, but either the air conditioning didn't work or it didn't work well. And the window only opened a small amount, so the room was a sauna whether we had the window open or closed with the airconditioning on. Also, some more group activities would be great. Just like a welcoming activity or something to get to know people-everyone kind of stayed on their own groups and as someone travelling on my own, I found it a little harder to meet people

Thanks for the feedback. You rated the location of the hostel and staff very highly. The hostel is centrally located right next to the main city center square, Place Massena, and just a few minutes walk to the beach. The room 419 did have a problem with the air conditioning. The motor has now been replaced and the air conditioning in this room is now fully functional. We wish you all the best for your future travels.

Fab, friendly staff who are a credit to the place! Good location and facilities, would recommend anyone to stay here, we ended up extending our stay it was great!

• 23rd Jul 2015

Great Hostel, definetly one of the best I've ever stayed at. The location is perfect, located right at a major shopping street and also just a 5min walk away from the beach. Great facilities and great atmosphere. The hostel bar is an awesome spot for for meeting people and partying. I will definetly come back.

Biggest plus point on this hostel is the location and the bar downstairs + the air con. This is where people hang and meet. It's a very big hostel. You need own locks for the lockers. Air conditioning through the whole building which is great + ensuite bathrooms.

Such a nice hostel. super easy to meet people it's in a good location and the staff are super friendly

The bathroom was filthy, there was mould in lots of places. The beds and the rooms were clean

Really nice hostel, nice bathrooms and pretty clean. Good location near the beach.

The location is excellent. Staff were friendly and helpful, busy at all times. my only negative is why the music had to be so loud during the day and the same over and over.

• 19th Jul 2015
  • Scotland

Extremely close to the main square & two tram stops from the train station. 5 minute walk to the beach. Staff friendly & helpful. Free & secure luggage storage which was good. Also handy that you could have a shower and freshen up before leaving as there's showers in the gym downstairs. Bar seemed like it was busy at night - happy hour with 4euro cocktails. Didn't have the breakfast. Close to old town too!! Rooms large & comfy beds. Showers x2 and toilet clean in room. Highly recommend!

pros: clean and comfortable, great staff, good wifi, good location, air-conditioning(but u cant control the temp, so it gets warm during the day) , cheap bar downstairs cons: expensive and there were no lockers in the 4 bed dorms

I was here 3 nights, met some really cool people and enjoyed the best of the location. The beach is literally less than a 10 minute walk which is perfect. The walking tour offered here too was so worth doing, it was refreshing because it was entertaining as well as informative and free!! My room was fine, although sharing one bathroom between 12 girls was a bit tricky. There are more facilities in the basement which was OK but not ideal. Happy hour means euro beers! Stock up!