Villa Saint Exupery Beach Reviews

6 Rue Sacha Guitry, Nice, France

This place is awesome. Fairly expensive, but that's Nice. Great staff, unbeatable location, and the cheapest beers at happy hour at the bar (€1!). Stay at this hostel, you won't regret it.

Check out way to early. 10 in the morning for a privat double room. Check inn at 15. The room smelled mould. Lower standard then I would expext for 130 euro. Location very good. Not recomended place

• 24th Jun 2015
  • Norway

We see you gave us 5 out of 5 for our location. Like most hostels, we have a check out time of 10am in the morning and a check in time of 3pm to allow our cleaning staff to prepare the rooms for our new arrivals. Our prices vary according to the time of year like most hotels and hostels. Our prices are higher during the busy summer months. Our prices are very low during the quieter winter months.We are sorry to read the hostel cleanliness did not meet your expectations.

Really good hostel! Was sad to leave

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • Northern Ireland

This hostel, though very nice, was not necessarily the best that I have ever stayed at. However, the staff of the hostel was magnificent. Some of the most cordial people I have met in my life. I would recommend this hostel above all for that reason.

We stayed 7 days at Villa Saint Exupéry Beach hostel and it was fantastic! The location is perfect because it's near Place Massena, the beach and the old town. Our room (13 bed female dorm) was clean, large and safe Special thanks to the hostel's staff (Nico,Chris,Josh,Brett,Ilija,Angel,Emma and Matt). Everyone was friendly and kind and they made us party every night :)

• 21st Jun 2015

We were extremely pleased with our stay at Villa Saint Exupery! Firstly, the hostel is in an amazing location, just a few meters from the central Plaza in old town Nice. It was very easy to come and go throughout the day. The room as nice as well... the mattresses were high quality, the pillows were memory foam, and the shower was the best and biggest I have seen in a hostel. The common areas are ample as well and with a good atmosphere. I would recommend this hostel to anyone

• 21st Jun 2015

One of nicest hostels we've been to. In a fantastic location, very easy to walk to from the station (even with massive rucksacks on your back!) and only a 5/10 min walk from all the places worth going in the city. We stayed in a private double room which was quiet and clean and the bed was super comfy. The bar was pretty cool too (alcohol cheaper than water sometimes) and the breakfast is a must and well worth your money. Definitely recommend :)

A good experience with a great location to the beach, night life, and train station. The only problem is that the last night there we had to attempt to sleep through construction crews digging the road up till 4 AM. Also it says they have air conditioning but it never worked for us and that place got extremely hot and loud with the windows open.

ROom was basic; what we needed but was very small, old furniture (splintery ply wood) and the 'double bed' was two cots pushed together with individual bedding. The only window faced an internal void in the building where its pipes were housed, and all other room windows faced. No fresh air or natural light. We had to go outside the building (a lift ride and some stairs) to see what the weather was like. Electricity outage meant clunky aircon stopped. Booked 4 nights, left after one.

• 20th Jun 2015

We regret that the hostel did not meet your expectations.Allow us to make a few comments. All of our double rooms have beds with full double mattresses,but individual duvets. All rooms have windows, some, as you indicate, give onto a small internal court (which does provide air) This is generally adequate ventilation and in summer there is air conditioning. The fuse was tripped in the room during the night due to an overloading of the plug sockets,which was corrected the following morning.

I had a great time at this hostel - the location was perfect, just a 30-second walk from Place Messena and only 5 minutes from the beach, the atmosphere was great and the rooms were nice. The only complaint I have would be the bathroom, it was a little dirty. There was always huge puddles of water on the flow from the shower or sink and the shower wasn't designed very well. But I would definitely stay here again, I had a fabulous time!

Awesome bar with fun happy hour.

Great location in Nice. We had a private room with private ensuite. It was nice but it was not worth the cost compared to other hostels we have stayed in. The shower was unfortunately poorly designed so the floor was drenched every time you washed.

• 20th Jun 2015

Great location very close to the beach and local market, frustrating shower with curtain that only covered half of it. Staff was friendly but not always helpful. Good atmosphere with a fun bar.

Great hostel. Close to the beach, cheap beers, great atmosphere! Loved it I extended my stay an extra two nights! I can't say anything bad about this place!

They have free gym room and ping pong tables. A bar with cheap drinks. Had a great time. Met a group from england and we had fun. We wanted so bad to go to the canyoning thing and you had to be 4-5 ppl. We where 2, and the receptionist said it was easy to get two more. We didnt pay but he said he would advertise to others so he would def get 2 more. Next day he hadnt done it and complaint about we had to pay first for him to advertise. And he looked grumpy that day. Or else they where nice

Staff is very welcoming and eager to get you situated comfortably and involved in their programs. Great atmosphere- I was a solo traveler and met great company immediately!

• 18th Jun 2015

Great hostel and such an easy place to meet people. My only frustration was that the smaller rooms did not have lockers.

Fantastic location, extremely friendly and helpful staff, amazing atmosphere in the hostel. The facilities are great and get your own individual lockers in the room. Cleanliness for me was the only negative of this hostel and when we checked in we went to our room which was still being cleaned and had to wait an hour for them to finish cleaning.

Aircon is amazing, and rooms nice and quiet. Bar sounded like a good place to spend the night also.

Nice to read you liked our air con. All our rooms have air con inside as well as our common areas too. We see you mention our bar. Our bar is open from 6pm until 2am in the morning and is a great place to meet other guests staying at the hostel. We hope to see you again in the future.

The room was very comfortable and bathroom was great. The air conditioning duct started leaking onto the bed at around 2.30am luckily I was sleeping in the other bed