Villa Saint Exupery Beach Reviews

6 Rue Sacha Guitry, Nice, France

Great hostel! Emma and Brick were amazing and super helpful. Good location, cheap food and drinks, plenty of things to do! The only pain is you can't cook Bertrand 7pm and 10pm because the chef is making dinners but is cheap food. Would definitely stay here again!

I stayed at this hostel a few times over the course of the last 4 years. It has consistently been met with exceptional standards! the staff is extremely helpful. the rooms are greats, beds are amazing. the location unbeatable, and the vibe in general is just great. I highly recommend this hostel to anyone looking to explore the cote d'Azur, enjoy !

Excellent place to stay, all staff were very helpful. They gave great advice on getting around nice and what to see and where to go. Some really great information, the walking tour was excellent and very enjoyable. Location was great very close to transport, beach and old town. A really great place to stay if travelling to nice I would definitely return.

The location was good, however the hostel itself is nowhere nearly as nice as on the pictures. The room smelt of damp and I wouldn't call it exactly clean, so where the toilets. Showers where tiny and had nothing to hang/put stuff on.

The hostel was under construction which made it inconvient at times to use the downstairs facilities.

This was my first stay in a hostel and it couldn't have been any better. The bar in the hostel was a great place to meet people, the staff was very helpful and friendly, and the food (breakfast and dinner) was cheap and tasty. Also the location was just a 5 minute walk to the beach and was right on the edge of old town

We had a good stay here, as it was only for two nights and the location is great. The rooms were somewhat old and grungy, our shower was broken and the bar that holds the shower head kept falling out of the wall.. We didn't really care because it was two nights and the staff was super friendly and location was awesome. They were doing a bunch of renovations so I'm sure it will be looking better soon! Overall good stay :)

Perfect location, friendly and helpful staff, good food n drinks prices, great atmosphere.

Although there's internet, it won't be able to reach past the first floor. It's best to do most of your online time in the common room. Many of those people I encountered were in bed early (by 12am) and woke early so if you're going to stay out all night, you will probably not be able to sleep in. Free library is great and the internet is pretty strong.

• 22nd May 2015

great location and very comfortable beds. Stayed in the large dorm and it was stuffy even tho it was only May. There are in room lockers but some are way too high. One bathroom door didn't lock and the other had a drain that didn't work. Luckily the bathrooms downstairs are in better shape. A good atmosphere but music was way too loud early in the evening. I wanted to have dinner there one night because it seemed like good value but I couldn't be bothered with so much noise and went elsewhere.

great fun hostel in perfect location. totaly recommend

• 21st May 2015

I loved everything about this place. great location between new and old parts of town, only minutes from the beach. The staff were friendly, helpful, available while i was there and quick to reply to emails in advance. I loved the communal feeling in the bar areas and who doesn't love a 1 euro beer at happy hour!

Great hostel! Bathrooms clean, comfy and clean beds, great location and great bar! Wifi works well and the happy hour at the bar is a great deal! Laundry service is also very convenient. The breakfast is VERY cheap and one of the best breakfasts I had in Europe. There is only one electrical outlet per room but that is a minor complaint. I will definitely stay here again when I return to Nice!

Fantastic hostel where I really felt at home, perfect location and 1 Euto beers for happy hour made everything even better! Very helpful staff who go outof their way to help you!

Overall the hostel was good. The kitchen being closed during dinner was fairly inconvenient. Also while the atmosphere was ok, it was not conducive to meeting new people.

• 17th May 2015

excellent facilities (ie. mats and umbrellas for the beach) and very cool ambience but the customer service was lacking. miscommunications were blamed on the guests and there was obvious favouritism with certain guests. We were also given wrong directions to where certain buses stopped and almost canceled our day trip because of it. There's a lot of construction around so if you don't know it's okay to say so! We would prefer that then running around the city trying to find a nonexistent stop!

• 17th May 2015

I appreciated that they gave us a mat and umbrella for the beach for free and they had a cheap breakfast for 3.50 in the morning.

Very sweet location, friendly staff, free wi-fi. Unfortunately there is no refridgeretor but the website says that you can cook and bring you're own food. But you mustn't use the kitchen between 7P.M. till 10.P.M and storing food in the room is not really possible during the summertime. The room was crazy hot even though the air conditioner was turned on.

• 15th May 2015
  • Austria

I travel with my mom who likes to wash clothes along the journey. So it would have been better if there are facilities for hanging the clothes for them to dry.

• 13th May 2015
  • China

Great spot. Close to beach & markets. Bathroom really needs a makeover. Our shower barely reached into the bathtub and took forever to drain so we had to stand in water while showering. Thanks for having us!