Villa Saint Exupery Beach Reviews

6 Rue Sacha Guitry, Nice, France

Great hostel. Great little bar. The walking tour was awesome, really explored things in Nice you'd never find out. Thank you Emilie. Only place in a Nice u should stay.

Have to bring your own padlock for the lockers. Beds are first in first served. Bathrooms are really average two showers and a toilet all in the same room. Averagely clean. Overall pretty good hostel though and nice staff.

free pasta with a drink is pretty decent and the bar and common areas are pretty good and the hostel has a good atmosphere despite being a bit hotelish in terms of how big it is. the rooms are pretty squashy, not a lot of room for you things but it's decent. overall i'd recommend this hostel as the location is good and the facilities are really decent despite the rooms.

the staff were lovely, really helpful and really supportive when something goes wrong. The set up of the kitchen, Lounge room and bar/restaurant is awesome it brings everyone together. In the dorms the beds are good but The shower set up in the dorms was fine for me but because some people are very private they would lock the door if using one shower when there are 2 cubiclea

The room and the sheets were dirty. No locks for the cupboard. Room was ok for two nights but I wouldn't go again.

Hello. At Villa St Exupery we try to uphold the highest standards of cleanliness. However, should anything not be up to expectations, we really appreciate you telling us and allowing us to put it right. There are free lockers in the rooms for guests to use with their own padlock. Should anyone not have a padlock, they can puchase one from the hostel vending machine. Enjoy your travels.

Really enjoyed my stay here. Location was great and staff were really friendly and helpful. The sauna downstairs is a nice surprise. Would stay here again

Nice hostel, the location is perfect, close to everything. Facilities are amazing, and the bar is great with the happy hour and free pasta every night. Staff is ok. The room i was in was way too small for 5 people and had no window so it would get so hot that it was really hard to.sleep.for everybody. But besides that, everything was ok.

This hostel had an excellent location, comfortable beds, and free breakfast. But it was weird having so many old (and sometimes creepy) people around. It might have been the days that I stayed there, but people weren't very fun or social, and the bathrooms got pretty gross at times. The gym equipment was all broken (but it's a hostel so I didn't expect much) and the "free pasta" with your drink usually is devoured in the first few mins. Overall, it was ok but I've been to better.

Maybe not the best hostel ive ever stayed at but definitely the best stay I've ever had at a hostel! The staff were so friendly and knowledgable! Emily's walking tour was fun and the picnic at the end was a great way to get to know people! Location was perfect! Only thing I would say is that they could use a few more windows and bathrooms and not all the rooms have been redecorated as shown in the picture.

Just loved the place!!! Everyone was so helpful and lovely and the staff remembered your face as would say hi! Their laundry service is great! There is a kitchen, so I was able to cook which is a big bonus after 4 months of travel! Having a common room with a tv and movies is also great and the bar, one of the best hostel bars! Happy hour is amazing and the bowel of pasta with a drink after 7, best idea ever!

Greetings from Villa St Exupery. Thankyou very much for posting your review, it was nice to read your comments. Our staff are all backpackers too, so we appreciate how important offering great services to our guests is. We try to make the hostel as comfortable as we can, and having clean and a nice place to chill-out and chat with others is important. Thanks again and please recommend us to your fellow backpackers.

Really nice staff. Loved the free pasta night. Great facilities

Fabulous Hostel - free dinner and breakfast every day which was a great selection of cereals and cold milk and tea coffee hot chocolate and also fresh brown and white bread! The beer was cheap and the staff were very friendly and helpful and allowed you to have a good time :) I walked everywhere and saw all the sights, booked in for scuba diving without any issues late the night before and was in the water 10am this next morning.

The location was amazing. Really close to everything. The staff was really helpful and friendly. Loved the bar and the tv room. Great for relaxing after a long day of travel! However I booked a 6 person room and what I got was a 12 person room masquerading as a 6 person dorm. There were 2 attached rooms and all twelve of us had to share one bathroom with 2 shower stalls/toilet in one room. Basically only one person could use the bathroom at a time. Very annoying and deceiving.

1 2 3 Next » last »