Villa Saint Exupery Beach Reviews

6 Rue Sacha Guitry, Nice, France

I had a fantastic stay. The staff was great- super helpful from the minute I walked in. I went on the walking tour of the city and the girl who led it (I can't remember your name- sorry- it was on Saturday 13 July) was great. Super nice, knowledgable about the city, and has great taste in ice cream. I met fantastic people and had fun. Maybe the hostel can put new strings on the guitars? I have referred this place to multiple friends already.

• 12th Jun 2015

Very kind and helpful staff. Good cheap breakfast option at the hostel! Somewhat loud if your room is facing onto the street but that can be fixed with ear plugs!

Great location if you want to be near the beach! And not too far from the train station, or airport from bus. They have a bar with good downstairs which makes meeting people so nice in hostels. Rooms were clean, showers were nice, and you get your own locker in your room for your luggage you just need a lock! I highly recommend!

This place is soooo cool. Great place to meet new people and hang out. They got a pretty nice bar/restaurant. The wifi is great, but be careful, it can get spotty in some of the rooms, but generally, it's super fast. The facilities are awesome as well. Definitely would recommend this place to anyone looking to have a good time in Nice.

Just loved the walking tour done by Ema!

• 7th Jun 2015

Overall, we had a good experience. The beds are clean and the €3.50 breakfast is a pretty good deal. Great location next to old town (about a 15 minute walk to the closest beach). We loved the free walking tour of old town. The 10-person hostel dorm has one toilet for the whole room, and two showers (however, both are in the same open space as the toilet so people only use the shower one at a time). The gym facilities were rundown when we stayed at the hostel, with weights scattered everywhere

• 6th Jun 2015

Good hostel for people who want to stay near the beach and party. Has a great bar with cheap drinks, walking distance to the beach and area with nightlife. Also has good facilities (eg. workout room, sauna) available for use. Staff were generally pretty friendly. Cleaning of the dorms did seem a bit weak.

We stayed in the double private room. It was a few doors down from the hostel location and more quiet. The air conditioning worked well and the bed was comfortable. The room is very average and small - I don't think it's worth the price. We enjoyed the walking tour of Nice with Amelia.

It was quite hot in the dorms even though it talks about air conditioning, but really it's hard to complain when you're staying in the south of France!

• 5th Jun 2015

The toilets/showers downstairs near the gym room were absolutely disgusting and the smell was foul

• 4th Jun 2015

We booked this hostel for its location and for its gym which looks quite nice on the website. We stayed in a private room with bath and it was fine. However, the gym is a complete joke! The equipment was not even put together and there was not anything usable in there. That was disappointing.

• 1st Jun 2015

This place is somewhat overrated. There are extensive renovations ongoing at the moment, which ruins the atmosphere and makes it noisy. The location is perfect, maybe that's why it costs so much to stay here, otherwise there's nothing particularly fancy, nothing to explain why it's more expensive than the other places in town. There's nothing wrong with this place, I had a fine stay, but if I came back I would try a cheaper place.

The hostel is extremely well located, just 5 mins away from the beach. It has a lot to offer, fantastic food, a cool bar, free computers and staff is extremely cool. Would definitely return.

Great hostel! Emma and Brick were amazing and super helpful. Good location, cheap food and drinks, plenty of things to do! The only pain is you can't cook Bertrand 7pm and 10pm because the chef is making dinners but is cheap food. Would definitely stay here again!

I stayed at this hostel a few times over the course of the last 4 years. It has consistently been met with exceptional standards! the staff is extremely helpful. the rooms are greats, beds are amazing. the location unbeatable, and the vibe in general is just great. I highly recommend this hostel to anyone looking to explore the cote d'Azur, enjoy !

Excellent place to stay, all staff were very helpful. They gave great advice on getting around nice and what to see and where to go. Some really great information, the walking tour was excellent and very enjoyable. Location was great very close to transport, beach and old town. A really great place to stay if travelling to nice I would definitely return.

The location was good, however the hostel itself is nowhere nearly as nice as on the pictures. The room smelt of damp and I wouldn't call it exactly clean, so where the toilets. Showers where tiny and had nothing to hang/put stuff on.

The hostel was under construction which made it inconvient at times to use the downstairs facilities.

This was my first stay in a hostel and it couldn't have been any better. The bar in the hostel was a great place to meet people, the staff was very helpful and friendly, and the food (breakfast and dinner) was cheap and tasty. Also the location was just a 5 minute walk to the beach and was right on the edge of old town

We had a good stay here, as it was only for two nights and the location is great. The rooms were somewhat old and grungy, our shower was broken and the bar that holds the shower head kept falling out of the wall.. We didn't really care because it was two nights and the staff was super friendly and location was awesome. They were doing a bunch of renovations so I'm sure it will be looking better soon! Overall good stay :)