Villa Saint Exupery Beach Reviews

6 Rue Sacha Guitry, Nice, France

Awesome bar with fun happy hour.

Great location in Nice. We had a private room with private ensuite. It was nice but it was not worth the cost compared to other hostels we have stayed in. The shower was unfortunately poorly designed so the floor was drenched every time you washed.

• 20th Jun 2015

Great location very close to the beach and local market, frustrating shower with curtain that only covered half of it. Staff was friendly but not always helpful. Good atmosphere with a fun bar.

Great hostel. Close to the beach, cheap beers, great atmosphere! Loved it I extended my stay an extra two nights! I can't say anything bad about this place!

They have free gym room and ping pong tables. A bar with cheap drinks. Had a great time. Met a group from england and we had fun. We wanted so bad to go to the canyoning thing and you had to be 4-5 ppl. We where 2, and the receptionist said it was easy to get two more. We didnt pay but he said he would advertise to others so he would def get 2 more. Next day he hadnt done it and complaint about we had to pay first for him to advertise. And he looked grumpy that day. Or else they where nice

Staff is very welcoming and eager to get you situated comfortably and involved in their programs. Great atmosphere- I was a solo traveler and met great company immediately!

• 18th Jun 2015

Great hostel and such an easy place to meet people. My only frustration was that the smaller rooms did not have lockers.

Fantastic location, extremely friendly and helpful staff, amazing atmosphere in the hostel. The facilities are great and get your own individual lockers in the room. Cleanliness for me was the only negative of this hostel and when we checked in we went to our room which was still being cleaned and had to wait an hour for them to finish cleaning.

Aircon is amazing, and rooms nice and quiet. Bar sounded like a good place to spend the night also.

Nice to read you liked our air con. All our rooms have air con inside as well as our common areas too. We see you mention our bar. Our bar is open from 6pm until 2am in the morning and is a great place to meet other guests staying at the hostel. We hope to see you again in the future.

The room was very comfortable and bathroom was great. The air conditioning duct started leaking onto the bed at around 2.30am luckily I was sleeping in the other bed

Great location, very central close to the old town and only a short bus ride from the airport. We stayed in a 4 bedroom dorm with was basic but clean and spacious enough. Only issue was the shower flooded every time it was used and the room really lacked power points. And one of the lockers couldn't be locked. The hostel had a great social atmosphere. Would definitely recommend it. Breakfast was good. Only recommendation would be to have more than one staff member on reception at a time

really nice hostel, had a great bar which made it very easy to socialise. excellent location, a few blocks from the beach and old town, great breakfast too. would definitely recommend.

Rooms were very comfortable, breakfast was really good and the location was great.

Breakfast was great! Staff were friendly. No air conditioning in our room and was kind of tight for a 14 bed dorm. Would definitely stay here again.

Central location in Nice, very clean ( I was in a 12 bedroom, power at every bed, 2 showers, ask for room 105. Confy beds and also, good wifi signal, which doesn't happen that often in hostel these days... easy to find and also, very easy to just go around everywhere.

my stay at the villa was good, but not as great as some other hostels. after booking my bed 3 months in advancebi had to check out from my 6 bed dorm and then into a 5 bed dorm which the lady at recption saidas an upgrade, but the room was extremely outdated with only 2 power sockets for 5 people. other than that happy hour at the bar was great including the walking tour.

It is in a really great location. However the place needs a definite revamp, the bathroom was pretty mouldy and the beds were awful. Individual powerpoints or lamps for each bed would be nice. That being said, the staff are great. There are lots of activities you can book through the hostel. The bar gets pretty lively (a lot of Contiki etc staying there). Just the facilities that are old. Up to you.

I had a fantastic stay. The staff was great- super helpful from the minute I walked in. I went on the walking tour of the city and the girl who led it (I can't remember your name- sorry- it was on Saturday 13 July) was great. Super nice, knowledgable about the city, and has great taste in ice cream. I met fantastic people and had fun. Maybe the hostel can put new strings on the guitars? I have referred this place to multiple friends already.

• 12th Jun 2015

Very kind and helpful staff. Good cheap breakfast option at the hostel! Somewhat loud if your room is facing onto the street but that can be fixed with ear plugs!

Great location if you want to be near the beach! And not too far from the train station, or airport from bus. They have a bar with good downstairs which makes meeting people so nice in hostels. Rooms were clean, showers were nice, and you get your own locker in your room for your luggage you just need a lock! I highly recommend!