Villa Saint Exupery Beach Reviews

6 Rue Sacha Guitry, Nice, France

would be nice to have clean bed sheets and toilets!

• 6th Sep 2014
  • India

About 10 minute walk from the beach and the old town. Free umbrella/parasol on first come, first serve basis. Wifi worked great. The staff on a personal level were great but on a professional level they weren't exactly the best. The beds were super comfy and the hostel bar is great with great happy hour deals. I would stay here again.

Great great location, so close to the beach and the old town. Breakfast is just toast and cereal but it's fine as a start to the day. Bar isn't too bad. Some of the shower areas could do with a bit of an update but otherwise all is fine.

The staff is super nice but not as knowledgeable as I would have hoped. The beds are super comfy. The atmosphere of the bar is good-1 euro beers from 6-7, that's pretty awesome. You can also grab a beach mat and parasol for free from the front desk. I'd stay here again.

We stayed in a three bed suite with ensuite. Decent room, comfy bed, but bathroom could use a remodel particularly the bathtub.

• 4th Sep 2014

The hostel is in the most excellent location in Nice and is so convenient to get to various spots around Nice. Love that they have activities to choose from as well for a discounted price!

Really enjoyed staying here be it brief, great location for the beach and old town. The bar is wonderful too!

I actually couldn't believe how good this hostel was! The hostel made Nice even better then it already is. It's close to the beach, shopping, and the station. The staff were the best I've ever come across, and they made it so much fun. A huge shout out to Sarah, Jake and Martina from the staff team who made me feel completely at home, were full of great advise and went out of their way to help us out. Sarah is the coolest chick going round! This hostel is great for solo and group travelers.

Wifi barely worked. The bathroom had tiled floor so.was dangerous when getting out onto wet floor. Toilet smelt like.stale urine. Most money I've paid anywhere and accom was not worth the money.

This place was extremely dirty and when I approached staff regarding this issue they were rude and ignorant. Lucky for me I only stayed one night and could do with out a shower for one day.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »