Wushanyi International Youth Hostel Reviews

No.22 Mid Zhongshan Street, Hangzhou, China

very good location which is just few step to the night market & very convenient to bus station, mrt & west lake. Friendly & helpful staff. i love the atmosphere here & definitely is my best YHA ever stayed in china so far ! knew a lot of new friend here as well, no doubt that i will choose to stay here again! Just think that too little for share bathroom, overall is ok.

• 21st Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

Wushanyi is a very comfortable and clean hostel. It is located in a pedestrian area near the West Lake, that is also very nice. The staff members speak good English and are very helpful in case of any question. I would recommend this hostel to anybody going to Hangzhou. But you should book the bed or room in advance because it is very well visited.

Great hostel! Great location and staff is very helpful.

perfect place, u will never regret to choose here

We were three an stayed in a private room for 4 (double bed and two single). The room was sapcious and clean and the beds were comfortable. The location is also very nice. The atmosphere was not so good though- people were very quiet and sitting alone, and we didn't have a chance to get to know them and go out with them (btw, Hangzhou likes to party hard!). It is a good hotel, but from our experience it is not the place if you mostly look for a vivid hostel enviornment.

Great location on Ancient Street with access to shops and restaurants. Room was a good size and clean. Staff are friendly and helpful and you can also rent bikes for riding round West Lake

The washroom smells like an outhouse. I like that it was located at the end of the street where it was quiet at night, but close enough to see the main street. I wish that there were two rolls of paper towel provided each day. The beds come unmade and I wish they were already assembled. There were no towels for us to use, no soap or shampoo either.

It was really hard to find the hostel and the next metro station is far away, but the hostel is locsted in a nice pedestrian area, so it made up for it. We stayed in a family room with bathroom, everything was clean and convenient. The hostel provides breakfast, but we waited half an hour for some toast slices and scrambled egg. And it wasn't good at all, so not worth the money.

The common area is great, but it's not allow staying there after 12 a.m. For people who can't understand Chinese, if you plan to check in at midnight, you have to confirm with the staffs previously. Communication with the night guard who can't understand English would be inconvenient.

Very friendly tall girl with glasses,good location

• 27th Sep 2014
  • China

i love this hostel, i love yong hua sister, i love da bai bai bro.

Bedbugs in one of the 8 bed dorms!!

• 23rd Sep 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We value your feedback situation! Has been developed for insecticidal plan related.

I love this hostel, especially, yong hua sister's service is very excellent, so I like her. And by the way, Da bai bai is very lovely.

Good Breakfast, clean dorm, I had a good time.

• 20th Sep 2014

Great atmosphere in the hostel, I think mostly because of the comfy common area with their huge sofas and tables. Staff very helpful with advice around the city, I would definitely stay here again.

This hostel is the most better that I've never been before!!! The staff is great, it location is wonderful and the place is nice for stay there. I recommend it 100%!!!

Thank you very much affirmation of our hostel. We will continue to work hard.

staff incredible. One of the girls in the front desk even come with me to the train station to help me buying some tickets. Super helpful. The location is wonderful. Located in the best part of the city. The common area is super nice, well decorated, very peaceful. 100% recommendable

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Spain

Great place and great location. In the evening you can easily find food at the night market down the street. It's not very close to the lake, but I don't feel that's a big problem because now you get to see more of the city.

The most remarkable aspect of my stay was the cleanliness of the place in general, as well as the helpful staffs. It makes me feel relax and comfortable. And to be right in the centre of the old town, is incredible. Everything is within reach, and walk 10-15 mins, you reached West Lake. I had an enjoyable stay here.

Located close to the lake. Wifi connection was not great and there wasnt much atmosphere in the hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3