Wushanyi International Youth Hostel Reviews

No.22 Mid Zhongshan Street, Hangzhou, China

Really great hostel with comfy beds. Rooms heated up nicely and we had a lovely hot shower. In a quiet area but very close to main pedestrian street. About a 20 min walk to lake but you can hire bikes all over town for very cheap.

Very friendly and helpful staff. A very noce płace to stay. Highly recommended.

We stayed a few nights at Wushanyi. What we like about this hostel was the location so close to the night market street, bell tower. Also the room was great, clean, and bright. Definitely would stay here again if I had a chance to come back to Hangzhou. Lots of restaurants and cafe around the hostel.

wifi in the rooms would be favourable, but nice to share space with others also. nice having the books. bigger bikes for tall foreigner :)

• 20th Dec 2015

Another Chinese hostel stay - this one was cleaner than average but still hair/mold in places. I stayed in an en suite dorm but the fan on switch wasn't visible (behind a locker) so the room was kinda humid. Soft bed, fantastic location, easy to find, alright staff, excellent wifi (rare in Chinese hostels!), big building, only Western toilets (no smells!). Their cafe's breakfast was a bit disappointing though, didn't match the menu!

I stayed in an ensuite room. Room was fine: the bathroom was in a good condition for the price I paid: the shower was great and a hairdryer was provided. I'm quite fussy about places that aren't five star however I'd stay here again :-)

Excellent location in the heart of the city. Good value for money. The staff was really helpful and friendly and the spaceous receiption area was lovely which created a nice atmosphere. Rooms got cleaned every day. The overall cleaniness was good.

This hostel was in a great place, only about a 20 minute walk from West Lake. There's plenty of food and places to see near the hostel too. The rooms were cleaned every day, and the bathrooms were kept pretty clean. There was a strong smell coming from the urinals, but these were kept in a separate room from the showers and the toilets so it could be avoided.

Great hostel with great location. The hostel is in an old building.

Didn't spend much time here, but it was a good value

It was not cleaner than I expected. As the building was built long time ago, there were some ants and insects in room.

We are very sorry for your experience. We will for your questions. Thank you for your interest in our feedback, thanks!

Really Nice Hostel in the Center of Hangzhou

I believe the hostel is overpriced compared to many other hostels in the West Lake area that offer the same amenities and services. Many hostels in the WL area were offering single rooms for the same amount I paid for an 8 person room....on the same travel dates. The location is nice, however, there aren't any convenient stores nearby so it is sometimes necessary to buy the overpriced products at the hostel. Also the bathroom in the room smelled. Having games to play was excellent but no TV.

Dear friends, because you stay in the date is the national day, so let you feel the price of some expensive. But compared to other hotels around West Lake, the price is not high during the national day. To your stay with a bad feeling, really very sorry.

there was a nice atmosphere, they use rustique colours to give a bit of an old town atmosphere that fits right in with the area around the hostel. downside is that, because of this it also looks a bit old or neglected in some places. rooms are very clean though! We were quite happy there were board games, I quite enjoyed playing Chinese chess with the staff and the breakfast was good :)

Nice stay.

Thank you for your rating, thank you for your recognition