Wushanyi International Youth Hostel Reviews

No.22 Mid Zhongshan Street, Hangzhou, China

Excellent location in the heart of the city. Good value for money. The staff was really helpful and friendly and the spaceous receiption area was lovely which created a nice atmosphere. Rooms got cleaned every day. The overall cleaniness was good.

It was not cleaner than I expected. As the building was built long time ago, there were some ants and insects in room.

Really Nice Hostel in the Center of Hangzhou

I believe the hostel is overpriced compared to many other hostels in the West Lake area that offer the same amenities and services. Many hostels in the WL area were offering single rooms for the same amount I paid for an 8 person room....on the same travel dates. The location is nice, however, there aren't any convenient stores nearby so it is sometimes necessary to buy the overpriced products at the hostel. Also the bathroom in the room smelled. Having games to play was excellent but no TV.

Dear friends, because you stay in the date is the national day, so let you feel the price of some expensive. But compared to other hotels around West Lake, the price is not high during the national day. To your stay with a bad feeling, really very sorry.

there was a nice atmosphere, they use rustique colours to give a bit of an old town atmosphere that fits right in with the area around the hostel. downside is that, because of this it also looks a bit old or neglected in some places. rooms are very clean though! We were quite happy there were board games, I quite enjoyed playing Chinese chess with the staff and the breakfast was good :)

Nice stay.

Thank you for your rating, thank you for your recognition

Food in the hostel restaurant was very good, and it's well located for walking to the West Lake. Most other travellers there are Chinese, so it's not great for socialising for Western travellers. Bathrooms were poorly lit and needed to be air conditioned.

Pretty good hostel, the only problem I had was when I booked an private room for me and a friend and didn't realize that I booked it on a night that I was booked to stay in the dorm. So I had two rooms booked. They notified me immediately, but didnt want to cancel my dorm room booking. This happened a day before I was to stay in the dorm. That was really annoying.

This is the best hostel that both my sister and I have ever been in our life!

Hard to get informations What, where, wow style. 25 Y for a beer is too expensive... Please, fix your bikes before one kills himself around the city and smile a little bit;)

Thank you for your evaluation, we have repaired bicycles, and the purchase of a new bike.

Location is quite good, a number of things to do within walking distance. West Lake is a short bike ride away and you can rent bikes from the hostel at a very cheap rate. Rooms are average, you can not really expect much from a room with 7 other people but the privates looked much nicer. Food prices are very reasonable and the quality of food is also quite good. Finding the hostel was a bit of an issue, directions they give from the station are rather confusing. But all in all, Good Hostel

Thank you for your evaluation, we will continue our efforts to improve the quality of hostel

When I first arrived, it was before cleaning up the room. (I used the female dorm.) I thought it was nasty, but when I came back from my tour, the room and the bathroom was much cleaner. The only problem I confronted with was the location since it moved to a new place, while the current address on the website has not been updated yet. However, the hostel is located in a great place in terms of nearby places to look around for a walk. It is a bit far from the subway station, though.

Thank you very much your comment, could you provide a Web site address of the error message, so that we can update the information.

good location if you can find it. Really helpful staff, no soap or toilet roll in 8 bed dorm bathroom. bed was abit hard but good value for money.

Dear friends, thank you for your rate. But your score was not good, ask if there are any mistake in our work? If you have any comments, please let us know, thank you!

Returned after being so well received the year before. This year was just as good because of the warm welcome and service from all the staff; room and food was great too! Will heartily recommend... Thanx again everyone!