Wushanyi International Youth Hostel Reviews

No.22 Mid Zhongshan Street, Hangzhou, China

Very good hostel. Clean enough and staffs are helpful. You should walk a little bit from the metro station, but it's located at a very popular street. I really liked this hostel.

I loved Wushanyi! It was in a great location. The staff were very helpful. They were always ready to answer our many questions! I would stay there again and recommend it to my friends!

• 18th Feb 2015

Location of the hostel is really good and the staff is helpfull.

The room is comfortable and clean. The large window with Hangzhou style building style as the view is nice.

The hostel is located in the old town, which is very nice. When we tried to have dinner there, we found out they didnt have what the menu offered and no cold beer (just hot), so we had to find somewhere else to eat. When we were leaving they wanted to bill us for an extra towel that was missing, we guess the cleaning lady messed up because several days have passed and we didnt find it among our things. After discussing for a while they didnt charge us the towel.

Perfect location, good facilities, clean room, overall great experience!

• 24th Jan 2015

A mostly perfect hostel with nothing to detract from it and nothing that really stands out either. Clean, quiet, nice, good location, cheap bike rental, the works. Beers at the restaurant are too expensive and at a constant risk of running out. Reading/common area is wide but weirdly also a bit cluttered, and hasn't got many English books for swapping. Prices are good as well. Would definitely stay again, but then again there are so many hostels in Hangzhou...

Great atmosphere here. The communal area is great; with computers, plenty of charging stations, comfortable seats, computers, a bar and projector which movies play on. The only detractions from the value were that the lobby closes between midnight and early morning and also the wifi did not work in my room. For my travels and needing to post photos and stay connected with people online, it was unfortunate. Otherwise a great experience!!

Great hostel on nearly all accounts. It's clean, comfortable, and the staff was exceedingly friendly and helpful. The beds were quite comfortable too. Located in an cool area with a night market and wide array of restaurants, coffee shops, and souvenir shops, the hostel is also pretty close to the lake (15-20 min walk) and Wushan, a beautiful area of parks/green space. There's a nice sitting area downstairs along with a movie room. It was a terrific value. I'd definitely stay again.

Awesome hostel! One of the best I have stayed at in China.

Great hostel. Recommended.

This hostel is great! Staff are nice and helpful, rooms are clean and comfortable. Located in a beautiful street, atmosphere is good though a bit far from metro station. Lots of food around so I never get hungry. It was a very nice stay!

Good location near night market but a little bit far away from the lake (20 min walking). Bathroom could be cleaner and there was no toilet paper. Room was averege (6 mixed). Generally ok, the price is really good!

Very nice staff and helpful

Great hostel with good location, staff very helpful!

perfect location, nothing to complain

Very good location and nice atmosphere.

Staff are fantastic, Muzi helped me out with some photos for a visa, and they are all so friendly. Great atmosphere, met fantastic people (excellent mix of Western and Chinese), lovely communal area, great breakfast.

Great hostel in a good location. Within walking distance of the lake and also bars and restaurants. The food and market streets really came alive at night which was lovely to have lots of food choices and little shops nearby. Staff were helpful and the downstairs lounge area was a great place to sit. Breakfast was good. Only downside was the map issued by the hostel - really very poor map and not good for navigating the city at all! Would stay again.

Hostel located at Hefang pedestrian road, food, coffee and shopping is everywhere. . however, it's kind of far to the nearest Subway station especially if you are dragging a big luggage. Cleaner clean the room & bathroom everyday. Counter staffs not rude but also not friendly... I wonder is it because I speak Mandarin to them and they thought I am local??! Went to Hofang hostel's cafe (did not stay there), the lady there is a lot friendlier than this hostel's staffs.