Yesinn @Fortress Hill Reviews

Flat B, 15/F, Front Block, 294 King's Road, Fortress Hill, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The location is quite nice, but the hostel has rooms in different layers so you may go down and up stairs. Despite of this, everything's nice and the bed is comfortable that you can't complain too much this price after. I definitely will share with my friends n will stay again if I need to go to HK.

i hope the air circulation could be better, so the bad shoes odor could be lessen.

• 6th May 2015
  • Malaysia

this is a famous hostel, reception at 15th floor, I stayed at 5th floor with super small dom bad, no wifi signal in room, no locker in dom room, common room with kitchen at 9th floor only open form 10am, guest not allow to use their toilet(staff only) in the common room at 9th floor, need to take lift down to ground floor then up again to 15th floor, it may take long time travel in busy hours waiting for lift just for toilet, beside, its ok only for sleeping.

Dear SIR, we're very sorry to hear that! We have common areas in both 5/F, 9/F and 15/F, you can use it any time! Pls feel free talk to us if you have any request, you're a regular guest in our hostel.

Friendly staff in a good location, near MTR, tram and restaurants. Free cold water was very welcome! WiFi was quite weak in the bedroom.

• 5th May 2015

The directions to the hostel were poorly worded in English. This is what it should say, "from the Fortess Hill subway Metro Exit B, turn right, you will pass by CitiBank and ICBC(asia) Bank. Cross over Fortress Hill Road. Next to the 7-11 shop is the Continental Mansion entrance (294 King's Rd). Yesinn is on the 15th floor." This should improve reviews/ratings for getting there.

• 5th May 2015

Dear Guest, thanks for your suggestion! The direction has been changed in this website! Thank you!

great location close to Fortress Hill metro stop. Bit hard to find. Bring your own towel!

I was happy with my stay except for a few remarks: lack of fresh air in the rooms /no window can be opened/, the kitchen premises open not before 9AM in the morning.

I didn't go ,,, I just lost the 14%

We stayed in room 84 double bed. The room was neat and clean . The kitchen area was well kept with clean sheets and stocked with dishes. Nice that there was a water boiler for clean water. Those are the postives. The negatives were very small tolit for normal Americans, the air can didn't work and provide cool air as it should have kept the room at cool 16 Celsius. We had to kept the windows just to kept cool. We had to buy a fan so we would not sweat through the night and cool us down.

• 26th Apr 2015

The staff were responsive and pleasant via email and in person. The room was perfect for my short trip. I would definitely stay there again next time I go to Hong Kong.

Very nice and efficient little place. Rooms are cozy and fairly clean. One suggestion: Put a sign outside Continental Mansion to show that Yes Inn is up there. Then it would be much easier to find.

Very convenient location since the subway station was near by and 24 hour supermarket was right next to the subway station. Staffs were nice and helpful. I stayed in the mixed dorm for the first time, so it was kinda wired sharing room with 5 random guys but everybody respected each other's privacy and it was cool. My bed was clean when I checked in but many people are using bathroom together, so you gotta understand that part.

Not a central location, which was good for my needs. 8 person female dorm has no room for 8 people AND luggage. All bunks are NOT equal - two upper bunks have zero head space due to support beam in ceiling. I was not the last to check in yet received an upper bunk while a shorter woman received a lower one. Locker key system is broken. Suspect many lockers need rekeying. Finally received key on 3rd day, key deposit and checkout did not happen, no wonder they do not have keys to all lockers.

1.冷热水供应不均

• 12th Apr 2015
  • China

Me and my friend loved our stay here at yessin. We were aware that Hong Kong was very expensive to stay, but we paid £8 a night and had our own room with a fridge, wardrobe, TV and microwave. Really comfortable beds and pretty close to everything you'll want to visit in Hong Kong. 5 minute walk from the underground station and really easy to get to from the airport! I would 100% recommend this to anyone staying in HK, although there was no opportunity to meet other travellers in the hostel

the rooms were nice enough but atmosphere was lackluster. no main common room or area to meet other travelers.

房间的空调巨吵无比,叫人来修结果拖了一天都没修好。前台一直换人所以交接信息很差,彼此不知道客人的需求。床太小,很拥挤,有点不值这个价钱。

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • China

Yesinn delivers what it promises. The dorms are better value than the rooms. Zero atmosphere but good basic hostel accommodation in a very likeable part of Hong Kong.

Great place to stay

Danny was great he helped me a lot and he even walked me to the other part of the hotel. But it is noisy very early in the morning.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5