Yesinn @Fortress Hill Reviews

Flat B, 15/F, Front Block, 294 King's Road, Fortress Hill, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

So~ kindly staff I recommend to others, yesinn FortressHill

• 9th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

I'm a teacher who likes to keep within a budget and timetable. I have recommended fortress Hill Hostel to others.

• 1st Sep 2014

I m a frequent visitor and I appreciate Ruel's & CO attention

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Venezuela

The place is clean and absolutely OK for the hostel. My 3'rd time I stop for a night at this hostel. Staff is really very friendly and helpful.

Cleaning room service to be provided.

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Malaysia

smell not so good

• 30th Aug 2014
  • China

Acceptable place to stay, good value for money. Not the best atmosphere but a little more space than in other hostels (so maybe good if you need a little more space for your luggage. Weird wooden planks above the regular floor in the shower which seemed a little mouldy.

We didn't have a lock on our door, for a private room. Also, the cockroach in the hallway didn't help. It was 30 per person, which is a bit expensive for the quality of the hostel, even if a private room.

• 23rd Aug 2014

This place is a little difficult to find since there's no sign saying "Yesinn". It's actually less than 5 mins away from Fortress Hill station, so be on the lookout. This place covers your basic needs (AC, wifi) also not to mention the cleanliness was excellent. The pillows and blankets are super comfy and colorful. Definitely recommend staying here

• 20th Aug 2014

房间稍小,但是毕竟是在香港。交通超级方便

Loved our stay!

Little bot hard to find but an excellent hostel

• 8th Aug 2014

I made a reservation that was not confirmed (after making a 10% payment by credit card, no confirmation email was sent to me). I contacted the staff by email, but she said she could not located my reservation. Another staff then requested, by email, that I make another reservation. I did it, and received a confirmation email. When I arrived, the system had too rooms reserved and nobody knew anything about what happened just a few days past. I showed them the email chain, but nobody understood.

• 4th Aug 2014

A great hostel, lovely staff

• 1st Aug 2014

Felt staff went above the basic needed to help me. As solo female traveller in my mid 60s felt they were considerate of my needs. Was shown to the room and not just left to find it. Given help re need to store luggage and spend time before heading off to the flight. All staff very pleasant and easy to approach for help. Room was basic but adequate and appreciated that it was quiet and secure. Would recommend this accommodation to budget conscious travellers and would stay there again.

• 31st Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

This is just a place to lay your head. If you're looking to meet people or even eat a meal, look elsewhere.

Stayed two nights, the first in a twin room, the second in the female dorm. Both were clean with comfortable beds, but I actually preferred the diorm.

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Zimbabwe

location is a litte far from cnter of city.

• 29th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

My main gripe is that there although the hostel said they could hold onto your baggage, once you checked out, for later collection, the suitcase was to be left in hostel's reception area on 5th floor (a public area). There was no staff around, so basically anyone from the hostel could have walked out with my suitcase. Luckily the staff were kind enough to keep laptop with them for safe keeping.

• 27th Jul 2014

If you are on budget, Yesinn is a good choice. Room size and cleanliness is bearable, but if you travelling with huge luggage, you will find it a bit hard to move around.

• 26th Jul 2014