Yesinn @Fortress Hill Reviews

Flat B, 15/F, Front Block, 294 King's Road, Fortress Hill, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

It was great to see Filipino staff working there.

• 23rd Aug 2015
  • Philippines

The communal area is under renovation and the beds in all the dorms have curtains so it is very difficult to meet anyone and make friends here. Beds are clean and comfy and you get a light/shelf/socket to yourself which is nice.

• 22nd Aug 2015

The location is good but at first time its difficult to find. comfy bed but small room :) i love stayed here tho.. and the security system is perfect but for staff, sorry.. they wasnt nice and helpful//even if i asked them questions hmmmm

Stayed here for more than a week. Okay hostel. Close to the MRT. tram stops in front of the door. Floor was quite dusty, and when I asked the way to the staff, I got 3 different answers...

Previously i have stayed always in mix dormitory bunk bed - i must say is the best value bed in hong kong side, when you book it in advance (110HKD/bed). i have booked the private room only because there was nothing else available and is not worth the price increase (110 to 350). staff in general (i met many) have an attitude problem (bad manners) and is not helpful/friendly - eg, i asked for a towel and i was told to buy one in the supermarket!(!!??) ... i end up drying myself to my t-shirt.

Good location. It's not so far from MTR.I will be back to stay here next time :)

• 6th Aug 2015
  • Thailand

It was such a nice change from the s### hole, I just came from. It was clan tidy and cheep during the weekend. If I can stay anywhere aprart from airbnb, this will it..

I'll like a hairdryer in our area, rather than going back to the counter

Our one night stay at Yes Inn was average. Quite expensive even splitting the cost between 4 of us in the family room. This hostel is a nightmare to find - it's hidden in a block of flats. Our family room was tiny for 4 adults and exceedingly hot during the end of July, you hardly noticed the air on was on. Location not too bad as you can walk for about 30 minutes to Causeway Bay or take the metro everywhere. Didn't have much interaction with staff as we stayed less than 24 hours there

I stayed at the female dorm ,i felt very itchy and the next morning i have insect bites on my legs. I think they need to upgrade the cleanliness and please change the bedsheets often and i hope they clean the toilet everyday coz it's dirty.

• 30th Jul 2015

home away from home

• 28th Jul 2015
  • Philippines

Best Hostel for your money in Hong Kong. The facilities are good, the staff is friendly, it's a very short (and straight line) distance from the MTR, and the lift is very fast.

• 28th Jul 2015

Very good location. Clean room and staff is helpful. will stay again.

• 25th Jul 2015

The room was the size of my laundry room, no T.V.. Everything cost more even the use of a towel.

• 23rd Jul 2015

Hostel was nice and clean, although it's difficult to meet people and socialize, since most people staying are working in HK or staying there for longer. If you're planning on staying in HK for longer, the place has a kitchen, free drinking water and laundry!

Friendly staff, clean and accomodating, will definitely be back nxt time

better than my imagination good location and safe it's a good choice for a low-budget traveller

• 17th Jul 2015
  • Taiwan

All the way was awasome when we stayed there.

• 16th Jul 2015
  • Malaysia

The hostel covered the basics: weren't robbed, no bed bugs, and it had a bed. That said, we were disappointed in this hostel. When we arrived, we were told that we weren't staying in the main building. That wouldn't have been a big deal, but there was no staff in our place, so when we had questions we had to walk 2 blocks to the main office. The staff was pretty nice, but sometimes they gave incorrect info. Cleanliness was the worst- no housekeeping and there was blood on the mirror!

Location is fantastic; rooms are plain but clean. Value for money is fantastic. Have stayed twice and would stay again!

• 6th Jul 2015