Yesinn @Fortress Hill

Very Good 4193 Total Reviews
Very Good 4193 Total Reviews

18th Feb 2017
7.7

The location was a bit odd and my room was found by returning to the ground floor and taking a separate elevator up. However, the staff was helpful and getting to my room wasn't difficult. The room wasn't perfectly clean but overall I am content with the experience and wouldn't mind staying again. The wifi was fast and I slept well. When people shower or use the water it can be pretty loud at times. Not a big issue for me but something that others may be bothered by.

• Canada, Couple, 41+
26th Jan 2017
7.1

This hostel is a great location. The room itself was dark. No kitchen facility.

23rd Jan 2017

I love this hotel and have chosen to stay in either it's Fortess Hill or Causeway Bay location each time I am in Hong Kong!

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, We are still improving other areas. See you next time, Regards, Andres.

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
20th Jan 2017
4.0

Unhelpfull staff, weird atmosphere and outside of the centre.

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy you stay, We are improving some areas of our hostel and you are always welcome to contact us. Regards, Andres.

• Malaysia, Male, 18-24
17th Jan 2017

Good for money

• USA, Female, 25-30
16th Jan 2017

My friend and I stayed in a twin ensuite room, with a bunk bed, a third bed and our own bathroom. The room was clean and colorful and had a window. There isn't much of a lobby to hangout in, but the front desk staff was helpful and gave us directions to local restaurants and the airport. Towels are available for rent. There are plenty of restaurants and shops in the area and the metro (MTR) is nearby. We loved staying on Hong Kong island at Yesinn!!

• England, Male, 25-30
14th Jan 2017

It's cheap for Hong Kong and clean with all the stuff and easy to find. Just a little bit out of the way and I was unfortunate to share a form with weirdos lol

• Singapore, Male, 25-30
12th Jan 2017
7.1

Not much space for interaction, but location is very convenient! Only 5mins from the MTR station. Besides, Fortress Hill Station is quite convenient to go anywhere touristy. Room smelled of wet towels when I went in, but once you are in your bunk bed, everything's so cosy. Would stay there again if I visit HK next time.

• Hong Kong, Female, 31-40
12th Jan 2017
6.9

Affordable price for bag packers, room bed sheet n pillow are dirty seems never change, less toilet paper , poor n old microwave , when I call n want to extend my stay for one more night the receptionist said fully booked but when I book on line it's confirmed my booking immediately that is so funny and all dorm beds are empty , but I will stay back again next time but not the dorm room sharing with eight girls will rent a single room by mysel.n I like the location is convenience for food n MTR

• USA, Male, 31-40
9th Jan 2017
3.7

The place was difficult to find. The guests were loud and drunk most of the time. The cleanliness was well below par ex I was here several days and the sheets were never changed despite me asking them to be. The value for what you get is very poor. I have seen hotels in Gordon Ramsay's Hotel Hell that I would prefer to stay at over this hostel that's how bad it is stay well clear! The location was decent and access to the place is fairly secure but those are the only positive I can give.