Yesinn @Fortress Hill Reviews

Flat B, 15/F, Front Block, 294 King's Road, Fortress Hill, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

We didn't have a lock on our door, for a private room. Also, the cockroach in the hallway didn't help. It was 30 per person, which is a bit expensive for the quality of the hostel, even if a private room.

• 23rd Aug 2014

房间稍小,但是毕竟是在香港。交通超级方便

Little bot hard to find but an excellent hostel

• 8th Aug 2014

I made a reservation that was not confirmed (after making a 10% payment by credit card, no confirmation email was sent to me). I contacted the staff by email, but she said she could not located my reservation. Another staff then requested, by email, that I make another reservation. I did it, and received a confirmation email. When I arrived, the system had too rooms reserved and nobody knew anything about what happened just a few days past. I showed them the email chain, but nobody understood.

• 4th Aug 2014

A great hostel, lovely staff

• 1st Aug 2014

Felt staff went above the basic needed to help me. As solo female traveller in my mid 60s felt they were considerate of my needs. Was shown to the room and not just left to find it. Given help re need to store luggage and spend time before heading off to the flight. All staff very pleasant and easy to approach for help. Room was basic but adequate and appreciated that it was quiet and secure. Would recommend this accommodation to budget conscious travellers and would stay there again.

• 31st Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

This is just a place to lay your head. If you're looking to meet people or even eat a meal, look elsewhere.

Stayed two nights, the first in a twin room, the second in the female dorm. Both were clean with comfortable beds, but I actually preferred the diorm.

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Zimbabwe

location is a litte far from cnter of city.

• 29th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

My main gripe is that there although the hostel said they could hold onto your baggage, once you checked out, for later collection, the suitcase was to be left in hostel's reception area on 5th floor (a public area). There was no staff around, so basically anyone from the hostel could have walked out with my suitcase. Luckily the staff were kind enough to keep laptop with them for safe keeping.

• 27th Jul 2014

If you are on budget, Yesinn is a good choice. Room size and cleanliness is bearable, but if you travelling with huge luggage, you will find it a bit hard to move around.

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

Considering that this hostel is located on the Island of Hong Kong, it was extremely nice for the price. The private room was a little small. The room came with wifi, refrigerator/freezer, and television. A shared kitchen area with a microwave oven, dishes, and stove top was also available. No maid service was provided for during our stay, but the room was very clean upon arrival and cleaning supplies were readily available. In any case, we found the accomodations quite comfortable.

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • Couple, 41+

I have stay at every single hostel in Hong Kong and Yess inn both Fortress Hill and Causeway bay are the best hands down. The staff is very professional helpful and have a great attitude especially Cookie and Lyn who are always super nice when they check me in. The way the place is run is great, it's the cleanest hostel with the best facilities. Yess Inn has comfortable beds, fast stable GOOD wifi (this is rare in hostels), and comfortable AC on all day.

It is worthy for both of us can have a private room with this price, although not really located at city area, it is very convenient to find fast food, supermarket, local noodle restaurant, bakery, local food nearby Yesinn, some of restaurant open until midnight. walking distance from MTR station Fortress Hill.

the room i stayed was really too noisy

Ned to install or put power strips in each room with universal outlets not just the local outlets

• 10th Jul 2014

The double room was great, except the curtains were very short and I was woken up by the sun each morning. The single room was TINY! The bathroom door didn't open properly, the shower heater didn't work, there was no curtain, the TV didn't work. There were also very few kitchen items in the second place [Rialto] compared to the first building. If I come again I'll pay the extra for the double room!!

• 3rd Jul 2014

its too difficult tome find hostel if u want to go hostel 15floor

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • South Korea

There was a glass bar below the mirror that was missing. The hair dryer was missing. There was no natural light for my room.

• 2nd Jul 2014

I enjoyed my stay at the YesInn. it was in a convenient location and my room was clean and comfortable. My only issue was with finding the hostel - my taxi dropped me off and I had no idea where it was. Perhaps a sign outside and clearer directions would be helpful.

• 30th Jun 2014