Yesinn @Fortress Hill Reviews

Flat B, 15/F, Front Block, 294 King's Road, Fortress Hill, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

great location close to Fortress Hill metro stop. Bit hard to find. Bring your own towel!

The staff were responsive and pleasant via email and in person. The room was perfect for my short trip. I would definitely stay there again next time I go to Hong Kong.

Very nice and efficient little place. Rooms are cozy and fairly clean. One suggestion: Put a sign outside Continental Mansion to show that Yes Inn is up there. Then it would be much easier to find.

Very convenient location since the subway station was near by and 24 hour supermarket was right next to the subway station. Staffs were nice and helpful. I stayed in the mixed dorm for the first time, so it was kinda wired sharing room with 5 random guys but everybody respected each other's privacy and it was cool. My bed was clean when I checked in but many people are using bathroom together, so you gotta understand that part.

Not a central location, which was good for my needs. 8 person female dorm has no room for 8 people AND luggage. All bunks are NOT equal - two upper bunks have zero head space due to support beam in ceiling. I was not the last to check in yet received an upper bunk while a shorter woman received a lower one. Locker key system is broken. Suspect many lockers need rekeying. Finally received key on 3rd day, key deposit and checkout did not happen, no wonder they do not have keys to all lockers.

1.冷热水供应不均

• 12th Apr 2015
  • China

Me and my friend loved our stay here at yessin. We were aware that Hong Kong was very expensive to stay, but we paid £8 a night and had our own room with a fridge, wardrobe, TV and microwave. Really comfortable beds and pretty close to everything you'll want to visit in Hong Kong. 5 minute walk from the underground station and really easy to get to from the airport! I would 100% recommend this to anyone staying in HK, although there was no opportunity to meet other travellers in the hostel

the rooms were nice enough but atmosphere was lackluster. no main common room or area to meet other travelers.

房间的空调巨吵无比,叫人来修结果拖了一天都没修好。前台一直换人所以交接信息很差,彼此不知道客人的需求。床太小,很拥挤,有点不值这个价钱。

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • China

Yesinn delivers what it promises. The dorms are better value than the rooms. Zero atmosphere but good basic hostel accommodation in a very likeable part of Hong Kong.

Great place to stay

Danny was great he helped me a lot and he even walked me to the other part of the hotel. But it is noisy very early in the morning.

Needs refreshing. Colourful paint, whimsical signage, up to date washroom facilities, more comfortable mattresses and pillows. Phone in bedroom to call security if needed. To be on a different level than the reception/security is new to me, but I guess this is Hong Kong! Staff friendly and helpful. Thanks for the free water and use of fridge, a big plus for me.

• 24th Mar 2015

There were lots of well intentioned things - curtains over the beds, a plug socket and light for each bed, free tea and coffee. But it wasn't particularly clean and the common room/kitchen could do with some work. They should fix the broken lockers.

Great little hostel not far from city action, easily walkable to both causeway bay stores and north point ferries. Communal area is a bit lonely but great to get some work done in peace. Kitchen is fully equipped and boiling some wontons is easy. Rooftop is open, so that's a big plus, bigger plus if you happen to be a smoker. 7/11 right under the building and supermarkets in 200m radius, both ways. Most of the staff helpful and sweet. So, all-in-all, had a nice weekly stay, peace.

It is readily accessible to the airport bus A11 to the airport, the bus stop is just 5 mins away. It is not a fanciful hostel and space is a limitation. If you are travelling in groups, it will be good to take the family room as it ensures that the place is clean and nice. If you are lady, it is not advisable to take the mixed dorm.

• 14th Mar 2015
  • Singapore

Adding more ventilator will ease the stuffiness-air trap in room due to foggy weather

I really enjoyed me stay here. The double room with a private bathroom was excellent value.

Look, you get what you pay for! Their were no facilities or atmosphere which is why these were listed as 'very poor'. The rooms were located on the 8th floor of a tenament block away from the office, down a run down alley. But they were more than adequate for our needs being clean although basic close to the MTR and a Starbucks for breakfast. Would I stay again? Yes but doubt my less travelled friends would

• 11th Mar 2015
  • Wales

the bed sheets were not changed. a small room is normal in Hong Kong, but no fresh air.... shower is above toilet seat, that means the toilet is wet after shower.

• 11th Mar 2015