Yesinn @Fortress Hill Reviews

Flat B, 15/F, Front Block, 294 King's Road, Fortress Hill, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Their staffs were nice, they can assist everything you want. The best is location, easy to find and there're many restaurants nearby.

Good Location, only 5 mins from MTR

• 27th Feb 2014
  • Thailand

It was a very good . Almost hotel in hong kong is very small size room but very expensive. So I was lookinf for reasonable price and clean hotel and hostel. And I find this yessinn hostel and went there. Kindly people and staff,cleaniness room and bathroom. So I was very satisfied this hostel. And I want recomend other people and friends~~

• 27th Feb 2014
  • South Korea

All staffs are very kind :) and our room was very cozy and clean. they were provide us so many information about Hongkong.

• 21st Feb 2014
  • South Korea

Actually we cannot compare the hostels in Hongkong to any other places in the world, for this is the most expensive place in this planet, everything are so expensive and compact... I am always concerned about the location and quietness, so Yesinn was the wrong choice even it is close to the MTR, about 3 mins walk. The room in the 5th floor was so noisy for the insulation of the building was so poor so you can hear the noise of the vehicle so clearly... ignore it once you are a quiet sleeper..

Great place. All you need for a quiet and comfy night ;-) pleasant staff.

The staff are very accomadating and friendly, I will definitely recommend this to my friends. There are lot of small shops around the place, mtr is just walking distance, same with Mcdo, 7-11 and burger king so u can buy food anytime.

• 12th Feb 2014
  • Philippines

Generally , it is good for its cost.

• 6th Feb 2014
  • China

Thank you for kindness! It's was best hostel in my life~!^^

• 4th Feb 2014
  • South Korea

i love this hostel. I stay in single room with bath. very good

• 4th Feb 2014
  • Thailand

One of the ladies from the front desk which I think is from filipins was rude with one customer and this is not good.

easy to find, close to metro station. Not a good place to meet people, when I went back to the hostel at around 5 am there were no staff at reception and I had a cold shower!

The rooms are ok. The have a nice kitchen but they dont have a restaurant. The reception is in one floor, the kitchen is in other floor and my room was in other building! no far but It could be better to have all of them in the same place.

THis is not my first to stay to yesinn! everything is better. Very clean and helpful staf. Small room which is normal to Hong kong where ever you go. Excellent english communication! made it so easy.

• 19th Jan 2014
  • Philippines

very friendly staff, good value for money

• 17th Jan 2014

water heater are not stable, it cant be adjust, it is just too hot or too cold. wifi also not stable, i think its too many room that block the signal, the room that more far than the modem cant receive the signal, even if u receive, it will keep on disconnect and need to connect back, but u need some times to search back the signal.

• 15th Jan 2014
  • Malaysia
  • All Male Group, 18-24

- Run out of hot water while taking bath half way. (Not sure Why it happens every night) - Cleanliness in the room can be improve. There seems to be dirt on the windows and curtain as well as the toilet. - Hostel staffs are friendly, but yet maybe a booklet with nearby famous food or places to visit would be much easier for visitors as reference purpose. (especially first time visit to HK) - Location of the hostel is great, just that sometimes need to wait for the lift during peak hour

• 11th Jan 2014
  • Malaysia

please always make sure the bed sheet is clean, and the locker is too small.

Dear Anton Anton, Thank you so much fore your recent review, we will take this as our lesson. We will do our best to upgrade our cleaning system. Cheers/Steve

Every aspect of the stay was excellent. The staff are very welcoming and extremely helpful, nothing is too much for them and this kindness is really appreciated. The beds are extremely comfortable and there is a very high standard of cleanliness throughout. I felt that the 6 bed dorm I stayed in for perhaps too small for 6 beds but this would be the only criticism I would have. I really enjoyed my stay and this was due to the beautiful atmosphere created by the staff.

• 7th Jan 2014
  • Northern Ireland

Dear Carolyn, We would like to thank you so much for such warm review. We are looking forward of seeing you again. THanks once more, Steve

The oldest of the Yesinn hostels, it is now showing its age. Still better than most. Fortress Hill and North Point are lovely HK neighbourhoods, convenient yet worlds awy from the bustle of Causeway Bay.