Yesinn @Fortress Hill Reviews

Flat B, 15/F, Front Block, 294 King's Road, Fortress Hill, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

My main gripe is that there although the hostel said they could hold onto your baggage, once you checked out, for later collection, the suitcase was to be left in hostel's reception area on 5th floor (a public area). There was no staff around, so basically anyone from the hostel could have walked out with my suitcase. Luckily the staff were kind enough to keep laptop with them for safe keeping.

• 27th Jul 2014

If you are on budget, Yesinn is a good choice. Room size and cleanliness is bearable, but if you travelling with huge luggage, you will find it a bit hard to move around.

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

Considering that this hostel is located on the Island of Hong Kong, it was extremely nice for the price. The private room was a little small. The room came with wifi, refrigerator/freezer, and television. A shared kitchen area with a microwave oven, dishes, and stove top was also available. No maid service was provided for during our stay, but the room was very clean upon arrival and cleaning supplies were readily available. In any case, we found the accomodations quite comfortable.

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • Couple, 41+

I have stay at every single hostel in Hong Kong and Yess inn both Fortress Hill and Causeway bay are the best hands down. The staff is very professional helpful and have a great attitude especially Cookie and Lyn who are always super nice when they check me in. The way the place is run is great, it's the cleanest hostel with the best facilities. Yess Inn has comfortable beds, fast stable GOOD wifi (this is rare in hostels), and comfortable AC on all day.

It is worthy for both of us can have a private room with this price, although not really located at city area, it is very convenient to find fast food, supermarket, local noodle restaurant, bakery, local food nearby Yesinn, some of restaurant open until midnight. walking distance from MTR station Fortress Hill.

the room i stayed was really too noisy

Ned to install or put power strips in each room with universal outlets not just the local outlets

• 10th Jul 2014

The double room was great, except the curtains were very short and I was woken up by the sun each morning. The single room was TINY! The bathroom door didn't open properly, the shower heater didn't work, there was no curtain, the TV didn't work. There were also very few kitchen items in the second place [Rialto] compared to the first building. If I come again I'll pay the extra for the double room!!

• 3rd Jul 2014

its too difficult tome find hostel if u want to go hostel 15floor

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • South Korea

There was a glass bar below the mirror that was missing. The hair dryer was missing. There was no natural light for my room.

• 2nd Jul 2014

I enjoyed my stay at the YesInn. it was in a convenient location and my room was clean and comfortable. My only issue was with finding the hostel - my taxi dropped me off and I had no idea where it was. Perhaps a sign outside and clearer directions would be helpful.

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Northern Ireland

Very convenience and good location, can find food to eat at night and very close with 7-11

Bad reception. Rooms not in the main building. Never choose again!

• 26th Jun 2014
  • China

Value for a money hostel. Easily accessible with tram and metro.

Resting comfortably go well. Development of your endless luck

• 23rd Jun 2014

thx for staff

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • South Korea

maybe it's better than more money for more clean

• 21st Jun 2014
  • South Korea

The room is quite small, without hair dryer in it. But it's price with value.

• 21st Jun 2014
  • China

Perhaps they could inform guests that the place where the check-in is done isn't actually where they will stay. I think guests should be prepared for that and not caught off-guard. I don't mind walking a few minutes to the building where the rooms are located, but it was exhausting to do when I had my luggage in tow.

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Philippines

The building`s toilet water system broke down during my stay, which was inconvenient. The lockets are just small locked drawers between the stairs. Could be safer.