Yesinn @Fortress Hill Reviews

Flat B, 15/F, Front Block, 294 King's Road, Fortress Hill, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Very convenience and good location, can find food to eat at night and very close with 7-11

Bad reception. Rooms not in the main building. Never choose again!

• 26th Jun 2014
  • China

Value for a money hostel. Easily accessible with tram and metro.

Resting comfortably go well. Development of your endless luck

• 23rd Jun 2014

thx for staff

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • South Korea

maybe it's better than more money for more clean

• 21st Jun 2014
  • South Korea

The room is quite small, without hair dryer in it. But it's price with value.

• 21st Jun 2014
  • China

Perhaps they could inform guests that the place where the check-in is done isn't actually where they will stay. I think guests should be prepared for that and not caught off-guard. I don't mind walking a few minutes to the building where the rooms are located, but it was exhausting to do when I had my luggage in tow.

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Philippines

The building`s toilet water system broke down during my stay, which was inconvenient. The lockets are just small locked drawers between the stairs. Could be safer.

Yesinn Hostel Fortress Hill its the best hostel in Hong Kong Island,superb and great service.. Highly recommended to all travelers ,very clean,comfortable and 5 star location near MTR station,bus stop,Tram, and also near to convenience store,McDonald .. -Fahmi Azman, Penang, Malaysia

• 14th Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

Fantastic, helpful staff. Excellent location close to Metro. Rooms fairly average size for HK. Easy access to hot and cold water. Great bathroom. Good reliable AC. Would stay again. Thanks again to the great staff !

this is one of the very few hostel in Hong Kong meet international high standard, good facility inside dom room, however, their locker is not so secure, also the place for left luggage after check out is very un-secure, any one know the room password can go in to take your luggage away

Overall good. The air conditioning unit in our room (15 C) did not work properly unless the fan was on max speed, otherwise the room remained stuffy. The air conditioning unit could use some cleaning.

• 9th Jun 2014

Good accomandation for two days in Hong Kong. Only drawback, there was a problem with the piping and the smell of urin was unbearable. Off course this is temporarly, but disapointing that they did not tell us, and did not offer us a discount on the room.

• 8th Jun 2014
  • Norway

My friend visited the hostel before I came to make sure it is a decent place to stay in. She was shown some pretty nice rooms (like those you find in the photos here). But the day when I checked in, I was brought to another building (5-10 minutes walk from the address given above). I consider this as a mismatch with the description online. We expected to stay in a place with some people around, but there was absolutely no one around in the place I stayed. Plus the building is pretty creepy.

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Mongolia

nice and accommodating staff...strong wifi signal... free coffee (3 in 1), tea and cold drinking water...not for vacationers with baby and baby stroller coz hallway is narrow and elevators are small...bed covers were clean but did not smell as fresh as we expected and wanted them to be

• 5th Jun 2014
  • Philippines

I have stayed in this hostel for a week. In the same dorm, there was guy who would stayed for a month. The location is good. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was cleaned every morning. The facilities was small but the price was very good. I would go back.

I spent 2 nights there,the location is near perfect which saves me a lot of money as I took a lot of Tram.So happy to meet an US girl.The bed are much larger and soft than what I had lived in Mainland China.Perhaps my location isn't as good as others as there is a beam in the roof so my curtain can't cover myself up and hit my heads couple times.I was afraid of turning my own little lamp at late hours would influence my opposite guy as I can sleep under any circumstance. Word limit had to stop

• 31st May 2014
  • China

There was no restaurant used communally and it was uncomfortable. I wanted to eat the food but there was no place where I will eat.

• 30th May 2014
  • South Korea

Staff was unfriendly and there was a nice place where people can come together