Yesinn @Fortress Hill Reviews

Flat B, 15/F, Front Block, 294 King's Road, Fortress Hill, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

A nice hostel a little out of the way of central Hong Kong. Lots of transport options though. The staff were very helpful. Nice comfy beds with curtains for privacy. Good atmosphere but the communal room is on a different floor to the rooms. Excellent WiFi. Showers attached to the rooms which were really good. Hot water and excellent pressure. Universal sockets so no adapters needed.

The room is comfy with tv and air-cond. My friends and I were staying in a 5-pax room. The room is quite spacious for HK dorm standard. Of course, the toilet is very small, even for Asian girl. Overall value for money.

Four of us stayed at yes inn for two nights. Although the room space is limited for four peasons, the room is clean. The price is reasonable and the location is great. Yes inn is near the bus station and the subway. Will recommend this budget hotel for friends.

• 9th May 2014
  • China

I stay in single room.Everything is excellent, clean n conform except Water flow's noise come from floor trap effect my sleeping quality

• 7th May 2014
  • Malaysia

Good price, good place and good service.

It was nice! But its location is hard to find... I like the color and good bathroom.

• 3rd May 2014
  • South Korea

We were a group of 6 people, and the hostel staff put us all in the same room (8-bed dorm). The hostel staff were very helpful and friendly. The location was ideal as it is less than 5 minute walking from the MTR, while there are many shops around (7Eleven, Starbucks etc).

i smelled gas and changed the room i thought there was a problem in thr air conditioner and felt unsafe

• 29th Apr 2014
  • South Korea

Tiny room but it was clean and functional. No hot water at all in the bathroom.

pleasant stay . staff was very friendly, it was very clean. And got our own shower in the room which was great. appriciated the curtains around the beds and that everyone got there own charger and so on. also that you could refill your bottle of water. the only thing was when I had to store my stuff before my flight. I had to leave my bags on a common area with no people watching over them. it was closed to strangers but open to all those who lived the . easy to find och easy to enter

• 27th Apr 2014
  • Sweden

It was my first time to travel to Hongkong and indeed, Yes Inn Hostel gave me much of a thumbs up experience:) Uber friendly staff, nice room, nice amenities, secured place:) I would go back to Hongkong and stay again at Yes Inn!

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Philippines

Nice hostel especially for Hong kong. Clean facilities, friendly stuff, rooms do have daylight and are of normal size. So far the best we could find in Hong kong.

Location is excellent. Facilities are so-so. But the warmth of the staff was overwhelming.

Enjoyed most of the stay. However noisey neighbors making noise unchecked by management well after midnight will make me think twice about staying again. Seems the "Silence 11:30 - 6:00" might be in multiple languages. Of course when your paying Motel 6 Rates, expect Motel 6 Environment. So for the dollar value I guess I got the best I could ecpect.

• 13th Apr 2014

Was not informed that staff would enter my private room (not overly concerned- just would have liked to know). Also, no space to socialise. It would have been nice to have a small table or couch somewhere so that all guests had somewhere to meet and talk if desired. The hot water dial on my shower broke off, so I was unable to change the temperature of the hot water.

• 13th Apr 2014

Good value for your money. Excellent choice for backpackers!

When we had our stay there, the WC was down for a day and we could not flush the toilet bowl and it really stink through the day. There was no ventilation in the room and our room was not made up for two days so our litter bin was filled to the maximum and overflowed. It was a bad experience.

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Singapore

Dear Miss, thanks for your stay in yesinn! We do apologize for the inconvneince cause to you!

We stayed in the building access the road near the metro station. Large enough room for a couple. Clean, safe and value for money nothing like staying on Nathan road all be it for young travellers quite a way away from night life on mongkok side. Best and cheapest way to get here from Airport is A11 bus.

가격대비 훌륭합니다^^ 깨끗하고 모든 면에서 부족함 없었습니다~ 8명 여자 도미토리 사용하였는데 첫날은 조금 어색했으나 금방 익숙해져 좋았고요~ 욕실이 좀 좁지만... 금방 익숙해 졌습니다. 공용 헤어 드라이어는 방마다 있진 않고 공용 화장실 한군데 있었는데 사용하기 편했고요. 가격대비 최고예여

The space was extremely small although the location is good. The reception is too far and no phone directory so if someone wants to call, they cannot call. No complimentary toothbrush or shampoo at least. The thing I like was it's really convenient since it's right across the MTR

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Philippines

Dear Guest, thanks for your staying in yesinn! Pls be noted we don't provide personal belonging, like toothbrush, shampoo etc., but for your convenience you can get it from our 24/7 reception in a very cheap price!