Yesinn @Fortress Hill Reviews

Flat B, 15/F, Front Block, 294 King's Road, Fortress Hill, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Perhaps more power outlets can be provided

• 15th Dec 2013
  • Malaysia

1) 2 blanket covers were not provided on the last night 18 dec. We are 5 ppl but only 4 have the blanket covers. 2) no toilet papers on the last day and luckily I found one outside the room in a cabinet. 3) No slipper on the last day,in fact plastic slippers shd be provided for all guests. 4) the air conditioner did not function well. Neverthelss I am satisfied with Yesinn but too bad we didnt manage to stay in the continental mansion which has more facilities due to water shortage.

• 15th Dec 2013
  • Singapore

This place has bedbugs. When we told them, they only change our sheets. The rooms are so small and windowless. The is no kitchen, it would be nice to be able to just cook some when everything is so expensive. Our room was in the hall next to the elevator - and very thin. We thougt this place was depressing.

On my stay, i had WI-FI in my room only one night; most of the staff seems not to care... The toilet did not works properly cause no water comes fill it :(

• 12th Dec 2013

We transfered rooms because of the renovation but still really good and helpful people

• 10th Dec 2013
  • China

Staff was excellent very helpful and happy! Everything was clean.keep. Thanks for free coffee and chocolate. .

• 9th Dec 2013
  • British Virgin Islands

The room on 15th floor is tidy and comfortable, when i moved to the 5th floor, it is croweded and no soap in the toilet . The staff are kind and helpful. Besides, i wish they have slippers.

Good location. There are good facilities, like a fridge, microwave, hair dryer. But the building is under repair so water is unavailabe temporary in daytime. Very valuable for Money. Recommend!

• 7th Dec 2013
  • South Korea

For easy finding, the exact information should be needed... but another is good for the traveler.

• 7th Dec 2013
  • South Korea

Very nice! Luxury to stay in such a place in HK

Very cheap and comfortable Had a good time in Yesinn Fortress Hill

• 4th Dec 2013
  • South Korea

I stay with family in standard 4 persons room which is nice and comfortable. The young lady is kind and generously show the way to restaurant and helpful. The space of room and toilet are good with the facilities in the room such as TV plugs and beds. I'm ok with this hostel.

• 3rd Dec 2013
  • Thailand

the room couldnt block the sound from the outside, so i didnt get any good nite sleep at all thr

I Ve been there many times! Actually it is a good choice for Hong Kong, an expensive city for Asian standards! But the bed at the dorm is not the best, specially for big or tall people. But, I mean, for the price you pay and to stay in HK island, it is worthy it! I Ve been there in a private room with my mom n sister, first they found it too small, but at the end, they were ok with it! It s hk! I d recommend it for sure!

Conditions were positive and I really liked the staff. I wish that there was a place within the hostel to wash clothes, however.

• 17th Nov 2013

Dear Sofie, I would like to thank you for giving our hostel (yesinn fortress hill) a good review. We are always happy to serve you and do our best to maintain and upgrade our hostel. We hope to see you again! Cheers, Steve

The hostel was very easy to find, we took the Airport Shuttle Bus A11 and the Hostel was just across the street. It was near 7-11, Star Seafood Restaurant and 5 minutes away from the Fortress Hill MTR, McDonald's, Starbucks, Burger King and other establishments. The staff were really nice and accommodating. The beds were comfortable, room was clean, there's also a heater in the shower. The shower was actually spacious in comparison to the other hostels in Hong Kong.

• 16th Nov 2013
  • Philippines
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Dear Ladislao delos santos, I would like to thank you for giving our hostel (yesinn fortress hill) a good review. We are always happy to serve you and do our best to maintain and upgrade our hostel. We hope to see you again! Cheers, Steve

we've stayed there for three times and, the first two times were good and the last one, the room is too tiny that we can hardly squeeze in. But the staff is very nice and I prefer that one in the opposite building which has a lounge inside. Good location though.

Dear Yujie Ma, I would like to thank you for giving our hostel (yesinn fortress hill) a good review. We are always happy to serve you and do our best to maintain and upgrade our hostel. We hope to see you again! Cheers, Steve

the flush toilets was bad, and no person take us to the from the information desk.

• 14th Nov 2013

Dear Dahai lin, I would like to thank you for giving our hostel (yesinn fortress hill) a review, were very sorry for such bad experience specially that when you were here our building was under renovation. We will take this as a lesson. We are always happy to serve you again and do our best to maintain and upgrade our hostel. We hope to see you again! Cheers, Steve

It was so noisy during middle of the night when 1 of the room has a late check-in and she was complaining about the bedsheet, and outside was like making so much noise for the cleaning, and gosh, it was 1am+!

• 9th Nov 2013
  • Malaysia

Dear Sue Jing Hoong, I would like to thank you for giving our hostel (yesinn fortress hill) a review and we will take this as a lesson. We are always happy to serve you again and do our best to maintain and upgrade our hostel. We hope to see you again! Cheers, Steve

The air-conditioner was not functioning well as it was not being service at all. The last night of my stay, water leaking from the air-conditioner.

• 9th Nov 2013
  • Malaysia

Dear Lim Hwee Tin, I would like to thank you for giving our hostel (yesinn fortress hill) a review, were very sorry for bad experience, we take this as our lesson. We are always happy to serve you and do our best to maintain and upgrade our hostel. We hope to see you again! Cheers, Steve