Yesinn @Fortress Hill Reviews

Flat B, 15/F, Front Block, 294 King's Road, Fortress Hill, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The staff were responsive and pleasant via email and in person. The room was perfect for my short trip. I would definitely stay there again next time I go to Hong Kong.

Very nice and efficient little place. Rooms are cozy and fairly clean. One suggestion: Put a sign outside Continental Mansion to show that Yes Inn is up there. Then it would be much easier to find.

Place is nice and good value for Hong Kong, subway is not far from the hostel, there are many small restaurants nearby. shuttle bus to the airport just downstairs.

Very convenient location since the subway station was near by and 24 hour supermarket was right next to the subway station. Staffs were nice and helpful. I stayed in the mixed dorm for the first time, so it was kinda wired sharing room with 5 random guys but everybody respected each other's privacy and it was cool. My bed was clean when I checked in but many people are using bathroom together, so you gotta understand that part.

Not a central location, which was good for my needs. 8 person female dorm has no room for 8 people AND luggage. All bunks are NOT equal - two upper bunks have zero head space due to support beam in ceiling. I was not the last to check in yet received an upper bunk while a shorter woman received a lower one. Locker key system is broken. Suspect many lockers need rekeying. Finally received key on 3rd day, key deposit and checkout did not happen, no wonder they do not have keys to all lockers.

• 12th Apr 2015
  • China

Me and my friend loved our stay here at yessin. We were aware that Hong Kong was very expensive to stay, but we paid £8 a night and had our own room with a fridge, wardrobe, TV and microwave. Really comfortable beds and pretty close to everything you'll want to visit in Hong Kong. 5 minute walk from the underground station and really easy to get to from the airport! I would 100% recommend this to anyone staying in HK, although there was no opportunity to meet other travellers in the hostel

the rooms were nice enough but atmosphere was lackluster. no main common room or area to meet other travelers.

Had problems with my booking which was fine, these things happen, however when politely asking the person behind the desk what I could do and whether he sort me out with something (as his colleague had told me) was very rude and difficult kicking me out until the lady came back (luckily forgotten coat) who after I talked to her he mysteriously changed his tune, heard other people had problems with staff as well. Otherwise ok, good value for room in HK, pretty standard not great location

1 2 3 4 Next » last »