Yesinn @Fortress Hill Reviews

Flat B, 15/F, Front Block, 294 King's Road, Fortress Hill, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Stayed the first couple of nights at a hostel in Chungking Mansions which I wouldn't recommend! This hostel on the other hand was a way better experiance! Is't a bit far away from the action, but you have the MTR next door. Room was clean and small, but it's Hong Kong... Dorm rooms have lockers. Staff seemed nice , no problem there. Would come back.

Little bot hard to find but an excellent hostel

• 8th Aug 2014

I made a reservation that was not confirmed (after making a 10% payment by credit card, no confirmation email was sent to me). I contacted the staff by email, but she said she could not located my reservation. Another staff then requested, by email, that I make another reservation. I did it, and received a confirmation email. When I arrived, the system had too rooms reserved and nobody knew anything about what happened just a few days past. I showed them the email chain, but nobody understood.

• 4th Aug 2014

A great hostel, lovely staff

Felt staff went above the basic needed to help me. As solo female traveller in my mid 60s felt they were considerate of my needs. Was shown to the room and not just left to find it. Given help re need to store luggage and spend time before heading off to the flight. All staff very pleasant and easy to approach for help. Room was basic but adequate and appreciated that it was quiet and secure. Would recommend this accommodation to budget conscious travellers and would stay there again.

• 31st Jul 2014