Yesinn @Fortress Hill Reviews

Flat B, 15/F, Front Block, 294 King's Road, Fortress Hill, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The Chinese female receptionist tried to cheat my money.

some customers do not respect other people's sleep, the staff has nothing to do with it, but it is according to me one of the main problem.

• 6th Dec 2014
  • Belgium

Great value for the cost, l enjoyed my stay.

My room was good but the stuffs are not so helpful anyway.

• 6th Dec 2014
  • Thailand

Staff aren't very friendly in reception and the rooms are on totally different floors to the main area in some weird apartment block. The beds were super comfy though and the curtain feature was a nice touch of privacy. Fortress Hill is cool too but quiet. You can walk to Causeway bay but if you are looking god more liveliness I would stay at Yessin's causeway hostel. Security wise it wasn't great. There are lockers but we weren't offered a key or anything to use.

A very safe and happy hostel. Kindness and coonsideration shown at all times.

As a few of the other reviews mentioned it proved difficult to find Yesinn, I arrived very late at night and in the rain and had to wander about for half an hour before a local noticed me and showed me where to go. Perhaps a clear sign at the front of the building would help? In terms of the accommodation I had a very pleasant stay and thought it was good VFM and great location. The shower had only 30 seconds of hot water in the morning which wasn't ideal

• 3rd Dec 2014
  • Northern Ireland

為了看MAMA頒獎典禮,特地跑去香港,因為做了攻略看到評價不錯就來了。比想像中好,還算乾淨,價格合理。唯一的遺憾是,我3號晚上看完頒獎典禮回到酒店已經4號凌晨了,想洗澡發現熱水沒有,只能用冷水沖涼,冷死了。

• 3rd Dec 2014
  • China

Excellent experience in anyway possible! Cheap, clean, helpful staff, security door, everything!! And you can meet a bunch of cool people

Too nosisy at night. Some peolple cannot stop laughing.

• 29th Nov 2014
  • China

Nelson, one of the receptionists is really accommodating. He understood our needs. When we needed something, he helped us to get what we wanted.

• 29th Nov 2014