Yesinn @Fortress Hill Reviews

Flat B, 15/F, Front Block, 294 King's Road, Fortress Hill, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Perfect! Hong Kong has many bad hostels, but this one is really good!!! The beds have curtains, a night lamp, so you have your privacy. The internet is good and reliable. And they have a common room with TV and so on. Very close to MTR and Airport bus is directly at the front of the door. Has many supermarkets nearby ...

A nice hostel a little out of the way of central Hong Kong. Lots of transport options though. The staff were very helpful. Nice comfy beds with curtains for privacy. Good atmosphere but the communal room is on a different floor to the rooms. Excellent WiFi. Showers attached to the rooms which were really good. Hot water and excellent pressure. Universal sockets so no adapters needed.

The room is comfy with tv and air-cond. My friends and I were staying in a 5-pax room. The room is quite spacious for HK dorm standard. Of course, the toilet is very small, even for Asian girl. Overall value for money.

Four of us stayed at yes inn for two nights. Although the room space is limited for four peasons, the room is clean. The price is reasonable and the location is great. Yes inn is near the bus station and the subway. Will recommend this budget hotel for friends.

• 9th May 2014
  • China

I stay in single room.Everything is excellent, clean n conform except Water flow's noise come from floor trap effect my sleeping quality

• 7th May 2014
  • Malaysia

Good price, good place and good service.

It was nice! But its location is hard to find... I like the color and good bathroom.

• 3rd May 2014
  • South Korea

We were a group of 6 people, and the hostel staff put us all in the same room (8-bed dorm). The hostel staff were very helpful and friendly. The location was ideal as it is less than 5 minute walking from the MTR, while there are many shops around (7Eleven, Starbucks etc).

i smelled gas and changed the room i thought there was a problem in thr air conditioner and felt unsafe

• 29th Apr 2014
  • South Korea

Tiny room but it was clean and functional. No hot water at all in the bathroom.

pleasant stay . staff was very friendly, it was very clean. And got our own shower in the room which was great. appriciated the curtains around the beds and that everyone got there own charger and so on. also that you could refill your bottle of water. the only thing was when I had to store my stuff before my flight. I had to leave my bags on a common area with no people watching over them. it was closed to strangers but open to all those who lived the . easy to find och easy to enter

• 27th Apr 2014