Yesinn @Fortress Hill Reviews

Flat B, 15/F, Front Block, 294 King's Road, Fortress Hill, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

the room i stayed was really too noisy

Ned to install or put power strips in each room with universal outlets not just the local outlets

• 10th Jul 2014

The double room was great, except the curtains were very short and I was woken up by the sun each morning. The single room was TINY! The bathroom door didn't open properly, the shower heater didn't work, there was no curtain, the TV didn't work. There were also very few kitchen items in the second place [Rialto] compared to the first building. If I come again I'll pay the extra for the double room!!

• 3rd Jul 2014

its too difficult tome find hostel if u want to go hostel 15floor

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • South Korea

There was a glass bar below the mirror that was missing. The hair dryer was missing. There was no natural light for my room.

• 2nd Jul 2014

I enjoyed my stay at the YesInn. it was in a convenient location and my room was clean and comfortable. My only issue was with finding the hostel - my taxi dropped me off and I had no idea where it was. Perhaps a sign outside and clearer directions would be helpful.

• 30th Jun 2014