Yesinn @Fortress Hill Reviews

Flat B, 15/F, Front Block, 294 King's Road, Fortress Hill, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I enjoyed the inn for its convinient location and the reasonable price. However, I didnt appreciate the manner we received from the receptionist when we requested for an early check in after 14 hrs flight. Although as per policy, our request was not reasonable. Some degrflexibility would be aprreciated. Also, there was no hot water aviliable for shower. Although this may be attributed by the refurbishment. A notice before hand would be ideal.

• 27th Oct 2013
  • New Zealand

Ok hostel, strange set up, half of the rooms are in a completely different section to the main reception and dorm area which requires you take a seperate lift to get to. We had a bit of an insect issue with ants all over the furniture and floor. Just a very basic room with a tiny box bathroom with is actually the shower cubicle. The building was being renovated when we were there so a bit noisy from the workmen and dusty in the communual areas of the building. Overall, ok.

I booked a personal room ensuite and was pleasantly surprised when I got there. Wasn''t expecting a TV at all in the room! I loved my room! It was a little challenging at 1st to find the place as the whole building is undergoing renovation right now but keep a look out for the key 7-11 & you will see the entrance. One thing to note, they do not have lockers for their luggage storage when you check out & it is on another floor far from the reception, I was not comfortable leaving my bag there.

• 25th Oct 2013
  • peonyjade
  • Singapore

On the plus side: Cheap. Value for money. Easy to find. Conveniently close to Fortress Hill MTR station. Nice people. Flip side: Check-in and room were in different buildings so we had to go up and down twice. One of our rooms was nice with two windows and lots of daylight; the other had no daylight, no view, and felt a bit like a cubboard.

• 23rd Oct 2013