Yiu Fai Guest House Reviews

Flat E, 5Th/F, 66-70 Nathan Road, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Always recomended Yiu Fai. Strategic ,safety ,clean ,a lot of restaurant around there and near MRT and Bus Station.

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Indonesia

3 people stayed for 3 nights. at first room seemed extremly small with no view BUT, with the right attitude - it was PERFECT. we had all we need including free wifi. the location is perfect. room cleaned every day. checkout was at 12:00. the bus stop to the airport was opposite the hotel. the price was extremely satisfactory. I would give our stay at the Yui Fai Guest House 100% satisfaction. I take this opportunity to thank the 2 gentlemen at reception for their kind assistance. We'll be back.

• 28th Mar 2014
  • Israel

We were able to check in earlier and for a guest house in Hongkong, it is considerably better. Also, the room is clean though it is a bit hard to mix the hot and cold water properly. :)

• 16th Mar 2014

Highly recommended for SCHKM, Hong Kong Marathon participants

• 14th Feb 2014
  • India

Its location is very good!

• 13th Feb 2014
  • South Korea

This hostel was difficult to find, the room was very small, and the plumbing had problems. The staff were nice, but not very helpful. When approached about repeated plumbing issues the staff offered no solutions. The TV only had five working channels. The wireless worked well and the hostel was close to the Star Ferry Tour.

Its very small and the ensuite bathroom is ridiculous because the shower is only a teape on the toilet. The location is very very good because you are in the center of Nathan Road.

It' good location and cheap price, but it's little cold. Also water is too cold to take a shower.

• 27th Jan 2014
  • South Korea

Nice place.. Excellent location..

• 10th Jan 2014
  • Indonesia

So closed from tsim tsa tsui station, thats make our holiday more easy.

• 5th Jan 2014
  • Indonesia

Actually the location was great and strategic but indoor air quality is poor...

• 3rd Jan 2014

Good place to stay.

Good hostel, close for everything, small but clean

• 16th Dec 2013
  • Thailand

Very basic you really do get what you pay for. Good location close to all the action, Raymond is perfectly pleasant and helpful (he let me check out late and store my luggage for no extra charge) Would definitely stay here again- but it's not a place for the Ritz lovers!

• 11th Dec 2013

It was nice to stay here. New open while we stay in, so everything was new and clean. But maybe the other guest were smoke inside, and i smell the second hand smoke, feel not good. Except this i will recommend to stay here!

• Taiwan

It is a good thing that their WIFI has good signal because as traveller it is important for me to have this to communicate with friends when I'm having a rest. I'll definitely book again in this guest house and recommend to my friends.

• Philippines

My first time to booked at a Guest House and feels good about it. Secured and clean. And I am impressed especially my need for wifi. During my travel, i still have time to check my email back in the Philippines and do Skype with my siblings in Shanghai and Canada. It was a friend who made mention that Guest House is ok . Except for the small elevator, everything works well for us. And to top it all, the best location, restaurants, bank, shops and even the airport express station.

• Philippines

Nice location and it's near the MRT station. Within walking distance to most shopping complexes N some places of interest. Mr Chow is friendly N helpful.

• Malaysia

Being a first timer in Hongkong and reading from the reviews of others, i find it very surprising that we really found a very clean hostel with a very good location. It was totally almost a perfect place to stay, but only my complaints was that the owners were not really quite accommodating when it comes to room transfer. When i requested from them if we can possibly changed room as the room were assigned at the 6th floor was like a prison cell to me as it was enclosed and i am claustrophobic

• 25th Nov 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Actually we stayed at Hau's Inn instead of Yu Fai Guesthouse, since when we checked in at the address provided, we were told to check in at Hau's Inn without explanation, which is located in the same building. Since it was already late (8:30 pm), we didn't want to argue. It turned out that Hau's Inn was OK. The only negative feed back from us is the room almost has no space for our luggage.

• 30th Oct 2013