Yiu Fai Guest House Reviews

Flat E, 5Th/F, 66-70 Nathan Road, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Thank you very much for your service. It's very good, clean and comfortable place. The staff is very kind and always has a good suggestion. I were very happy to be there.😍👍😊

• 15th Jan 2016
  • Thailand

Clean, efficient and well-located. Easy access to and from the airport. The twin is small but so clean and comfy. I would recommend it to my friends and also stay here again.

• 5th Jan 2016

For a very short stay and easy access, this place is superb. The price is pretty good, and the location is the center of HK - 10 minutes from many of the shops and sights in Kowloon. I recommend bringing your own earplugs, as it may get noisy at night, especially during special times. I stayed during New Year's Eve, so it might be a little disturbing if you come on those occasions.

Guy who ran the place was really nice, let me pay few days after checking in with whatever currency I wanted, renminbi, American or Hong Kong Dollars. Let me leave bags after checking out so I can enjoy one more day in HK. For price and location it's pretty good, very close walking distance from Tsim Sha Taui station and not far from the Harbor. One negative is that hot water didn't work. Owner said it would take five minutes to warm up, waited but only got five seconds of hot water.

• 30th Dec 2015

Value for money,best location,thank you Raymond and team

The staff tried their very best to be able to communicate in english. They are very attentive of the guests request including water and extra utensils .

• 13th Dec 2015
  • Philippines

It's a fairly cozy and clean place, friendly accommodating staff. Would definitely check in if I ever go back to HK.

Overall pretty nice as this is one of the cheapest hostels in HK. Stay in a two twin bedded room, which was small, but I think most rooms around here are very small. It's a little difficult to find in the labyrinth of a building. There was a cockroach in the room, but everything else was fairly clean. Location is great, steps away from the metro. We only stayed two nights and were unable to extend due to high occupancy. I would recommend if you're looking for a budget room

Great experience in this hotel. The staff is nice and the location is extremely excellent for a traveler. Much cleaner than any hotel in Chiong King Mansion and the price here is reasonable except the room is a little small but it's acceptable in HK. Please note there are another hotel using the same name on the same floor which is a competitor to the hotel and this good one is far from the elevator.

The old man who checked us in was adorable and meticulous. We got into our room and turned on the air conditioning it smelled as though it was connected to a sewage tank and hadn't run in a long time. It was over 90 degrees and humid in Hong Kong so we needed the ABC but our room had terrible smell of really strong sewage water. I actually got up in the night and threw up partially due to the smell. The next day our toilet water tasted smelling even worse than the AC.