bAKpAK Gion Hostel Reviews

2-244 Miyagawa Suji, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto, Japan

Please check

Suitable for backpackers.

Very conveniently located! Friendly and helpful staff and a clean place to stay! Warm and inviting common room with a kitchen to prepare your own food was a great addition. Would definitely stay again!

Good hostel near Gion (5 min walk). Small calm hostel so easy to meet people. The showers are on the main floor and I would say not a lot of privacy. Could definitely improve but I would recommend it anyway.

I really enjoyed my time in this hostel (4 nights): it was very clean, the rooms are very big, in the center of kyoto in a very nice quarter and it is very cheap. I definitely recommend this hostel.