bAKpAK Gion Hostel Reviews

2-244 Miyagawa Suji, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto, Japan

3 showers for the whole hostel, one toilet on each of the floors. The front door always seemed to be ajar, and our dorm room's door didn't lock automatically, and even swung open sometimes. Only a few minutes walk from the beginning of Gion, though...

A very nice hostel with a great and very helpfull staff! Located very close to Gion where all the geisha work. It's also close to a lot of temples and shrines. I would definitly recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Kyoto!

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Norway

Please check

Suitable for backpackers.

Very conveniently located! Friendly and helpful staff and a clean place to stay! Warm and inviting common room with a kitchen to prepare your own food was a great addition. Would definitely stay again!

Good hostel near Gion (5 min walk). Small calm hostel so easy to meet people. The showers are on the main floor and I would say not a lot of privacy. Could definitely improve but I would recommend it anyway.

I really enjoyed my time in this hostel (4 nights): it was very clean, the rooms are very big, in the center of kyoto in a very nice quarter and it is very cheap. I definitely recommend this hostel.