• 2-244 Miyagawa Suji, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto, Japan

8.2
Fabulous 402 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 402 Total Reviews
bAKpAK Gion Hostel Located at 2-244 Miyagawa Suji, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto.
Japan
Kyoto 605-0801 2-244 Miyagawa Suji, Higashiyama-ku
82% 402
35.0017246 135.7714408
    Rooms available

• Netherlands, Male, 31-40
17th Sep 2016
6.9

Good things about this hostel are: good location near the central but still quiet, clean and good wifi. However, the inside of the hostel is a outdated, u have little privacy in the three showers and the staff was mostly absent when i stayed there. I stayed in better hostels for this price.

• jaredrobinettekgle37578
  • USA, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
15th Sep 2016

Beware, the staff leaves at a certain time...like 6pm I think. They will leave your keys in the mail box. We met a couple from Taiwan that were just hanging out in the lobby for an hour and had no idea how to check in until I showed them where to find there keys. Anyways, decent location! The silver temple and path of philosophy are somewhat close, I suggest taking a bus though. Room was nice, showers were semi-private, located downstairs. You'll probably need to wake up to turn the fan on....

4th Sep 2016

This was a really nice hostel in a good location. It was very easy to get from here to any part of Kyoto being so close to the center and the bus systems. The beds were good and the wifi was fast. I can't complain about it really. It's what a hostel should be.

1st Aug 2016

Absolutely loved this hostel. It was a good place to meet people, the location is very good, the staff was really nice and helpful when I had questions. I would recommend this hostel to solo travelers and couples.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
16th Jun 2016
7.4

Not bad for value for money and an amazing location. The staff are never around and I had to let myself in when I arrived and it was only mid-afternoon. The last night was very creepy - I was the ONLY person in the whole hostel, there was no receptionist or other guests. I had friends who wanted to stay another night and they had call the owner on the phone since there's never staff there and he told them to "leave and never come back" even though I was the only person in the whole hostel!