Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Old Penang Guesthouse is a beautifully restored pre-war building in the historic city of Penang, Malaysia. The building is believed to have been constructed more than 100 years ago. It is especially important as an example of a very early shophouse prototype. From the original mosaic-tiled flooring, intricate artwork, inner courtyard and to wooden shuttered windows, every aspect echoes the history of the region.
As a respect of its original design and history, we have retained much of the building's old world charm during the conversion. The design integrates old with new, modern with historic, ensuring that the total experience is one that is authentic, honouring the past while bringing every modern convenience to bear.
All our rooms are air-conditioned, spacious, clean and thoughtfully furnished with modern day amenities. The room is fitted with authentic antique lamps, mirror and decorated with picture by renowned local artist.
The ground floor is a spacious lounge area with central courtyards which sunlight is come into. Most of the guesthouse utilize the floor area by maximizing the number of rooms, however we keep the ground floor with inner courtyards as space for guests to relax and interact. Moreover, it is also one of the way to retain its original design and purpose. You can watch movie, surf internet, drive into book or enjoy tea break here.
Old Penang Guesthouse features include:
- Free coffee and tea, all day
- Towels, linens and duvets provided
- Shampoo and body wash provided
- Powerful hot water shower
- Free WiFi and Internet access
- Free lockers for dormitory (Bring your own lock pad)
- TV lounge with Blu-ray Movies
- Inner courtyards for relax and enjoy tea break
- 24-hour reception
- Near 7-Eleven store View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>