Amistat Beach Hostel

Fabulous 1294 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1294 Total Reviews

17th Mar 2017

Our stay was very pleasant at Amistat. The staff were great and the people we met were wonderful. The rooms were a little cramped (and the snoring of our other roommates was quite unfortunate haha) but we would definitely recommend staying here! The breakfast was good and the free pasta was amazing after a day at the beach right down the street. The metro was very close so you have access to the city very easily!

Hello my friend, Thanks a lot for sharing your amazing experience. Looking forward to seeing you again Amistat Beach Hostel Barcelona

• USA, Female, 18-24
17th Mar 2017

Very friendly and helpful staff. They let us stay in the lobby for a long time before our bus. Very close to the beach!

Hello my friend, Thanks a lot for sharing your amazing experience. Hope to see you again! Amistat Beach Hostel Barcelona

16th Mar 2017

Amistat is a wonderful hostel, and the staff is super friendly and helpful! I really enjoyed my stay and being so close to the beach was awesome, plus the delicious empanada restaurant next door didn't hurt. The hostel has a bit more of a party vibe than some of the other smaller hostels I've stayed in but the rooms themselves were still quiet enough that I was able to go to bed early when needed. They also had a group dinner night which sounded amazing, but I unfortunately missed.

Hello my friend, Thanks a lot for sharing your amazing experience, we are glad to know that you had a nice time with us! Looking forward to seeing you again Amistat Beach Hostel Barcelona

• kstallings
  • USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
16th Mar 2017

I loved my stay in the hostel and would definitely recommend it to anyone. All staff members were very friendly and helpful. I felt very secure in leaving my belongings in the lockers and in myself while walking around at night. Free pasta during the day and breakfast buffets for a low price. Clean building with great atmosphere. Comfortable beds. Location is a bit of a walk to tourist attractions but close to the beach and metro system. If I'm ever in Barcelona again, I would love to stay here!

Hello my friend, So glad to know that you had a great experience. Hope to see you soon again. Amistat Beach Hostel Barcelona

11th Mar 2017

Very nice clean place. Wheelchair accessible! Close to the beach.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
5th Mar 2017

Loved this hostel! I don't really have any negatives about the room, only thing is the blanket was a little small so when it got colder one of the nights during my stay, i had to get up and get my sweatshirt (hardly a real issue haha). The staff, especially Paula, was amazing and very friendly. Definitely recommend and I'll be sure to stay here again when I visit Barcelona again :)

Hello, Many thanks for sharing your experience and recommendation. It was so nice meeting you. Visit us again! Greetings from Paula and Amistat Beach Hostel Crew!

• pedrodelfino45
  • USA, Male, 18-24
5th Mar 2017

Excellent Hostel! Had the pleasure of checking in with friendly service which continued the rest of my stay. The location is a little far from some of the places I needed to be, but the metro is a short walk and close to main attractions. It's a two minute walk from the beach and other shops and bars. The security is impeccable. You are given a key card that you'll use to enter the lobby which is huge and features many couches and beanbag chairs to lounge in with your friends.

Hello, Thanks a lot for sharing your great experience, we are glad to know that you enjoyed our facilities and services. It was very nice meeting you! Don't forget to visit us in Ibiza :) Greetings from Amistat Beach Hostel Barcelona

• USA, Female, 18-24
25th Feb 2017

First time staying at a hostel and I thought it was a very unique experience. The 24/7 staff at the front desk were very helpful and welcoming. It was right next to the beach which was very relaxing but it was a little far from main parts of Barcelona (if you take the L4 it wasn't too bad). It's a very upbeat place so expect a some noise. They also had free tours and free pasta which was cool.

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
25th Feb 2017

No complaints! Well-run business, but call your own taxi!

Hello! Thanks a lot for sharing your experience. It was great to meet you. See you very soon! Amistat Beach Hostel Barcelona

23rd Feb 2017

Totally worth it! Wonderful stay near the beach. Welcoming, helpful staff. Very clean. Excellent lockers to safely visit the city.

Hello, Thanks a lot for sharing your great experience. It was very nice meeting you! Don't forget to visit us in Ibiza :) Greetings from Amistat Beach Hostel Barcelona