9.2
Superb 958 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 958 Total Reviews
Amistat Beach Hostel Located at C/ Amistat, 21-23, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona 08005 C/ Amistat, 21-23
92% 958
41.4003530 2.2058561
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 25-30
26th Jun 2016

Great staff. Good location. Made some good friends here!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
25th Jun 2016
5.1

Really bad atmosphere, a lot of people staying there were really old. Every little thing cost money so the whole stay was expensive and over priced. No alcohol was allowed in so it was boring as and no party atmosphere, no activities to meet people. The rooms were so hot at night and the staff constantly told us that the air con in our room was on and it obviously wasn't. The only good thing about this hostel was the location cause you could walk to the beach.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
22nd Jun 2016
6.9

Amistat is a great hostel if you want to be by the beach and party hard. The facilities are a bit frustrating with all bathrooms being on a different level and in the showers you have to keep pushing the tap for water to come out. Also the towels, beds and pillows are rough and rooms aren't very clean.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
22nd Jun 2016

Clean, within minutes of the beach and the metro. Kind of far to walk to the historical/cultural areas, but again, the metro is close. Nice beds, good lockers, clean rooms, and nice facilities. Biggest complaint is that when we stored our stuff for the day, we came back to find our things had just been thrown around and some of our things were ruined. My only tip is to avoid storing your stuff because they don't seems to give this much care.

• USA, Male, 25-30
20th Jun 2016

Overall just an excellent hostel. The staff are exceptionally friendly and kept a very enjoyable atmosphere. The hostel is only a 5 minute walk from the beach and just over 5 minutes from the metro.

Hi, Nice to hear from you. It was nice meeting you. See you soon my friend! thanks for sharing your experience. Greetings from Amistat Beach Hostel

• USA, Male, 18-24
19th Jun 2016

I stayed at amistat and had a fantastic time! We weren't sure what to expect, we had never been to El poblenou but it blew us away. The hostel is a 5 minute walk from a great beach with a mix of locals and tourists. The swimming there is awesome. El poblenou is cool and less blown up. Cool young area. The staff at the hostel was seriously great. I made good friends with Rico, he was super helpful and has an uplifting energy! DT Barca is quick/easy to get to from here too. Much love in Amistat!

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
18th Jun 2016

Clean, great staff and brilliant location just 5-10 min walk to the quiet beach, value for money breakfast!

14th Jun 2016

It was nice stay at there.I would like to stay again there.

14th Jun 2016

Awesome hostel. Events to do every night with other hostel members hosted by the hostel, down the street from the beach. Friendly staff, very helpful.

Hi, Nice to hear from you. Make us happy to know that you had a great time with us. Thanks for your feedback. See you soon! Amistat Beach Hostel

• England, Female, 25-30
13th Jun 2016

Oh wow, this hostel was amazing. The location is two minutes from the beachand the staff is extremely kind and helpful. I had a plane to catch and the staff ensured that I had transportation and clear direction. I can not explain how kind they were to me. They allowed me to print my bus ticket for free when I was in a frantic rush to organize my things, they offered me warm tea at 3 in the morning and one staff member carried my bags, walked me out to my cab & had me dropped off at the bus entrance

Hello Seems that you had a great stay! thanks a lot for sharing it. It has been a pleasure for us! See you soon!! Greetings from Amistat Beach Hostel