Aquarius Backpackers Byron Bay Reviews

16 Lawson St, Byron Bay, Australia

Party music at night, lotsa partying people, good for younger partyanimals. Had bad luck with dorm and we had poor access to fan and didn't sleep much first night because it was too hot upstairs. Have to pay if you want wifi.

Nice big rooms, clean big baths. Great common aerea, good combo bar/dining

• 12th Mar 2014
  • Norway

I definitely recommended coming to this hostel, the facilities are great and they have something going on every night and gives you a chance to get to know more people. The kitchen is nice and big, they also have cheap dinner specials every night with your choice of drink! And I can't thank Chris and everyone else working there for finding my lost passport. Chris went out of his way to get it to the post office in time so I was able to make my flight! Unreal staff!

1 2 Next » last »