Aquarius Backpackers Byron Bay Reviews

16 Lawson St, Byron Bay, Australia

I definitely recommended coming to this hostel, the facilities are great and they have something going on every night and gives you a chance to get to know more people. The kitchen is nice and big, they also have cheap dinner specials every night with your choice of drink! And I can't thank Chris and everyone else working there for finding my lost passport. Chris went out of his way to get it to the post office in time so I was able to make my flight! Unreal staff!

Everything there is close to perfection, really enjoyed my stay, but you should chance your reception girl. She laughs nice, but when you turn around she shows how much she hates her job. But other than this its an awesome hostel

Good atmosphere, too many people sharing one bathroom, long queues for the shower in the morning and dirty bathroom

• 10th Feb 2014
  • Scotland

This place was more like a motel than a hostel, but there was nothing wrong with it. It was a nice place to stay, kitchen was huge which was great, it was clean. Its was only a minute walk to the middle of town and to the beach, great location!

1 2 Next » last »