8.2
Fabulous 191 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 191 Total Reviews
Art City Hostel Located at Rambla de Catalunya, 64, 1º-1ª, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona Barcelona 08007 Rambla de Catalunya, 64, 1º-1ª
82% 191
41.3914804 2.1630691
    Rooms available

8th Jul 2016
6.0

I can't say anything about this hostel, I've been moved to another one because they didn't have enough rooms, even though I booked. But Hostelworld doesn't allow me to rate the other hostel I've been in place of this and my account won't be left alone until I place a review, so here's my review. Please, Hostelworld, do something for this system. You can't tell me I can't rate rate the other hostel, where I've actually been, but keep me asking to rate this one.

• Turkey, Female, 25-30
3rd Jul 2016
2.3

This is not an hostel.

This review is the expression of a person, who tried to pay less using any kind of excuses. We like to treat all guests the same way, tthis is professional and we don't accept blackmail of some persons trying to use any personal circumstance or excuse that ask us to pay less: the tricks of this particular woman didn't work with us, so she had to pay, like all others did. Now she rates everything low..but obviously it can't be taken seriously. And we are proud of being serious and professional towards all guests. Art City Hostel Team

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
23rd Jun 2016

My first time staying at a hostel and I would definitely do it again! Pros- staff were super helpful and accomodating with our 12am arrival, location is good. We stayed in a private room and had our own terrace which was cool. Cons- the bathroom from our room was ages away and waking up in the middle of the night you had to walk through a crowd of people in the common room to get to the female toilets. All in all though, great stay and would recommend

• Philippines, Mixed Group, 25-30
21st Jun 2016

Very helpful and accomodating staff!

19th Jun 2016
8.0

This hostel was very different from traditional hostels, since it is not a franchise hostel. When we arrived we were told we were to stay at an alternate location, which was weird because I booked my reservation through HostelWorld. However, the room we booked was somehow occupied. So we went to the alternate building and it was weird because it wasn't marked as Art City Hostel. It turns out it was the apartment where the hostel workers stay, which was weird. We did not feel comfortable there.

• USA, Female, 18-24
30th May 2016

My best friend and I had an AMAZING time at Art City. The hostel is very centrally located, close to most major sites in Barcelona, and the staff was extremely welcoming and created a great atmosphere. We missed it as soon as we left and are already planning our next trip back!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
7th May 2016

Art City was awesome, staff were welcoming and very helpful. The facilities were clean and in good condition. The hostel is located in a great spot with plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby. Only thing was that the wifi could be spotty when a lot of people were on it at once, but other than that we had no problems.

21st Apr 2016

The staff and the atmosphere were really good!. The only problem was the bathroom! If I come back I will be there again! See you hueones (staff)!!!

Thank you for your kindness and friendliness! We promise to improve the bathroom facilities so it will be better when you come back. Best Wishes, Art City Hostel Team

• Estonia, Male, 25-30
9th Apr 2016
5.7

I am sorry to say, that we didn´t have a good experience with this hostel. The guy running the hostel the day we arrived was not helpful. He promised to help us find information about transportation( our plane left early in the morning ), but that remained just a promise. Secondly there were rules that after 23 people will take it more quietly but instead, the guy responsible, was partying with other guests in the next room, so it was hard to get sleep at all.