Art City Hostel Reviews

Rambla de Catalunya, 64, 1º-1ª, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

I felt good there.. felt even I would say home)). Perfect location. I even slept alone in the room felt like princess)). Recommend u this place. Dont be scared if u are girl to go there.

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Belgium

Great place to stay in. If you want to check out early make sure to let them know that.

A great hostel (I've stayed in a few), Art City provides everything you need to a good standard, and the staff are lovely and very friendly, and it has a homely atmosphere. The living/ dining area is way better (bigger, well furnished, comfier) than what you would expect from a hostel. A very short walk from the rambla - a great location, well connected but not in the thick of it. Would definitely recommend.

• 16th Mar 2014

A little hard to find as it is so small, but it is inexpensive and has a nice kitchen and friendly staff. There is a charge to use the lockers (only 1€ though) and you must pay a 10€ key deposit so be sure to bring enough cash! Not the cleanest bathrooms I've ever seen but not offensive either and the water pressure in the showers is great.

Very cool hostel in Barcelona. Very well located, a lot to do in walking distance and close to the metro. The place itself is great and makes you feel like home. The staff is awesome and even takes hosts to pubs and parties. The price is also excelent. For young people, highly recommended.

The hostel is located at 10 minutes from Las Ramblas and the very centre of Barcelona. It is a small hostel but very confy and with a warm atmopshere. The staff was helpful and very friendly. All was very clean and organized. I would definitely suggest this place to a friend.

Best hostel ever!!! David was really helpfull, and the americans, who were help him, were too. I wish all the hostel I stayed in this trip were liked that.

Thank you!! Our best wishes for you and your great country, Brazil

This hostel is so good! It has a huge lounge area with sofas and tables where you can chill out, eat food and make new friends, it's quite a social hostel! Has a great atmosphere and they play good music Haha :) love this place, I'll definitely be returning again in the summer!

• 6th Dec 2013

nice atmosphere, different then other hostels. Feels like hanging out in a friends livingroom. Staff was friendly and helpfull.

• 2nd Dec 2013
  • Belgium

The staff was really nice and helpfull. They were not so many people at that time but the hostel is cosy, you feel like at home. Thank you very much to Davide! ;) I recommend!

Art city hostel let me feel at home. it was an amazing time to share with the staff. the manager was very nice and helped me find my way in Barcelona and recomended me the good places around. also the other staff people were very kind and helpful. also, a nice jazz and ambient music was played around the living room which gave me really good feeling of staying in this hostel. the bed was so comftable and also the guests were kind and nice. we had meals and chats together in the kitchen!

• 26th Oct 2013
  • Israel

Hello, thank you for choosing Art City Hostel for your holiday in Barcelona. We're happy to hear that you had a good time here, and hope to see you again! Art City Hostel Staff