B&B Lelly&Kelly Reviews

Via Volturno, 27, Rome, Lazio, Italy

Close the main bus station. Average bed and bathroom. Owner didn't speak english but was good enough for one nights stay.

english speaking staff, the toilet should be clean and should have cooking facility

• 8th Jul 2013
  • Bhutan

We booked a room with bathroom ensuite, for four nights. The first two nights we had such a room, but the last two we were moved to a room without bathroom, at the same price. We weren't offered any kind of compensation and there was no one around we could ask for it anyway. The fist morning there was no breakfast. Although emailconversation with the b & b was in english, the man who was there was an old italian who didn't speak or understand a word of English... Etc...

The room was good, but the hoster didn't speak an english word or an another langagues. Actually, why not, we are in Italy, but the last day, we have to make him keys and rdv was at 12 o'clock. More, he had to make change for room's booking, and at 12:45, he still was not here ... No way to contact him. We had to leave without our money because of airport shuttle. what a pity to finish our trip like this ..

• 20th Jun 2013

The location is very central and not far away from the central bus and train station. At the arrival it took two hours and one phone call till someone came to give me my room. The staff only speaks Italian, what makes it quite difficult to communicate much less to get tips for tours and restaurants, like described in the informations. Furthermore it was quite dirty and after my second day my room changed while I was not there. My luggage was put in another room. I can't recommend this hostel.

• 19th Jun 2013

Terrible! Don't go!!! They tried to send me in another place because they didn't respect my booking, and the place is awful, I had to leave before the end of my holiday.

• 3rd Jun 2013