Banana Bungalow Maui Hostel Reviews

310 N. Market St., Wailuku, Maui, Maui, USA

Had such a great time at this hostel. Though I didn't take advantage of any of the free torus I met people from all around the world!! Very chill vibe.. I will definitely be back in the future!

• 21st Sep 2014

I felt at home even though I was the only elderly guest. I enjoyed the Iao Needle tour.

Pretty expensive for the facilities available.

LOVED the banana bungalow!!!! the free tours are amazing! so much fun, you meet heaps of people and the staff are great! definitely a social hostel! only downfall was the location- if u dont hire a car or wanna do the tours you're pretty much stuck there... and the bedrooms are SO hot!! Id definitely return though! free pancake breaky was awesome and staff were great! party hostel for sure!

Excellent hostel, had a great time. The free tours are the best! You don't need to hire a car at all, these guys will take you to all the best places on the island. And the tour guides/staff were really friendly, chilled out awesome guys. Also don't let the 10pm sound curfew fool you, this is a serious party hostel.

Great hostel for the value! Great people and staff. The tours they offer for (you tip, almost) free are fantastic.

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Switzerland

I was very disappointed in the pricing at this hostel. I called in advance to make sure I and my partner would just pay the 52 $ for us both,

• 2nd Sep 2014

"Free "tours are great! Had a good time, young energetic group. International guests, beautiful women, friendly atmosphere. Party time!

Terrible location, but it's all good because the free tours and great atmosphere make things ok. This is a quiet enough hostel if you want it to be, and quite the party hostel if you want that too. A very cool lounge/common area. Did I mention the free tours!? You have to tip your guide, but that's totally worth it if you are doing Maui without a car.

I had a great time! The daily free tours make up for the location. Although, the waterfall in walking distance is a little treat! The best hostel I have ever stayed at!

• 20th Aug 2014