Barnacles Quay Street Galway City Reviews

10 Quay Street, Galway, Ireland

2093 Total Reviews

Barnacles was a great hostel to stay at. The staff were really friendly and helpful and the location was awesome! Would definitely stay again.

This is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in, had one of the best few days of my life in Galway stating in that hostel.

• 16th Feb 2014
  • New Zealand

Was a very nice hostel. Staff were friendly and location was amazing! Definably come back

FANTASTIC hostel. I have stayed in a lot of hostels and this is a great one. I have stayed there before and I will definitely stay there again.

• 8th Feb 2014

Thank you for your nice comments. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and looking forward to seeing you again ~ Barnacles crew

Everybody was very friendly and helpful, thx

• 7th Feb 2014