Beijing City Central Youth Hotel Reviews

No.1 Beijingzhanqianjie, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China

Hostel hostel is steps from Beijing Railway Station and the Beijing metro. It is super convenient if you are coming into Beijing later in the evening as you don't have to fight to get a taxi since the metro closes early. You pay for what you get. The room has the basic amenities including towels, shampoo, body wash, toothbrush and toothpaste.

Not very good! The washroom had an odour.

This hostel is really near to subway station. It's so convenient.

Great location being close to the subway. Rooms clean

• 15th Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

This is not a Youth Hostel, it is a very cheap and nasty hotel, opposite Beijing Central Train Station. I got there at 07:00 and reception totally ignored me. Finally, they said I could check in when someone checked out of the dorm. They agreed to mind my big bad for 1 hour and when I came back they let me check in and the dorm was empty. I think they wanted me to take a dearer room. This place is very basic and they smoke in the rooms. The breakfast looked disgusting. No maps in English.

I've book this place but I never used it...Therefore I can't comment on it.