• No.5, North Zhide Alley, Beiheyan Street,, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China
Fabulous 544 Total Reviews
Fabulous 544 Total Reviews
Beijing Jade Youth Hostel Located at No.5, North Zhide Alley, Beiheyan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing.
China
Beijing Beijing No.5, North Zhide Alley, Beiheyan Street,, Dongcheng District
83% 544
39.9186460 116.4045770
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 31-40
7th Jun 2016

This is a hotel not a hostel so there is no backpackers atmosphere or communal areas. The location is perfect though. The bathroom in the 4 bed dorm could have been cleaner but for the price you pay its great. Hot water. Towels and comfy beds. The staff are fantastic. I was unfortunate & had to go to hospital for surgery.when I returned they helped me in everyway they could. They upgraded my room. Lifted my bags & got me to the airport. My upgraded room was great and very clean.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
6th May 2016
6.6

I was confused by this 'hostel'. It appeared to only be a hotel and not at all what i expected. Great location for us and good price but missed a tour from staffs directions, woken up early each day by staff letting the large metal staff door slam shut each time. Wrong room given with single beds not a double. Bathroom all rusty with water luke warm and beds harder then sleeping on the floor.

26th Apr 2016

More like a hotel and the staff were all very helpful and nice. Great location to explore central Beijing since everything is very close. The subway is A 10-15 minute walk so it probably isn't ideal for exploring other areas of the city. We stayed a few nights to explore the city center & then relocated north closer to the subway.

• India, Male, 18-24
6th Apr 2016

They did not provide security locks for the lockers in the dorms. You could pay 1 yuan for the day for a locker near the front desk. The hostel felt more like a hotel and did not have the atmosphere like that of other hostels I have stayed in, in China. I think location was pretty good and the dorms were well maintained and clean. There were not a whole lot of facilities. There was a foosball table and the staff was helpful in general. Good place in general and great value for money.

• France, Mixed Group, 18-24
8th Feb 2016

We were fully satisfied with this hotel. The staff spoke english, was efficient, and really nice. The accomodation was good, with a bathroom in the room. They also propose tours, which are well organized and pretty cheap.

• USA, Male, 18-24
26th Jan 2016
6.3

Besides for two or three staff members, I did not feel that any of them were of much assistance to me during my stay. I needed immediate assistance once I got into the hostel, due to my misplacing some important items, and had promptly asked the staff for any help they could give. Unfortunately, their recommendations were that I could not do anything at all, or it was "too late." When asking them for ideas of what to do, they could only stare at me in questioning silence. I did not feel helped.

1st Jan 2016

Everything was great. I just recommend a hostelworld sign somewhere because it was difficult to find initially