Beijing Jade Youth Hostel Reviews

No.5, North Zhide Alley, Beiheyan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China

Staff spoke decent English, front office open 24/7. Not too hard to find (I took a cab, 120rmb from the airport around 5pm). Mixed dorm room was pretty nice. Only complaint is they had cabinets in the mixed dorm room but no locks, though they said they'll watch my stuff behind the desk if I want. Overall great experience!

my friend recommend this hostel , but I saw the previous review are not very good . However we found that there is so much change than reviews when we arrived , they change a new team ,the overall service and cleaness is perfect , there is a new bar have many good food . thanks all staff here give me a good trip in Beijing .

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Taiwan

All what very great . the staff is ready for all if you need something . in office or bar i met a very good workers . i got a very good feeling with Anita who arrange all the plan in BJ . She speak very well english and can explain very well .

• 14th Jun 2015

Dear Guest Thanks for speaking highly of our staff . we have a great impression on you as well .Looking forward to seeing you here next time . Kind regards Sarah

This hostel has that most priceless of assets, location. The staff are helpful, but not over-much so. The wifi is only available in the lobby, which is not what you'd expect in such an otherwise modern and up-to-date hostel. I would give the hostel full marks for claenliness. I haven't see its like in China.

Location, location, location! My main reason for choosing this hotel/hostel was the location and it couldn't be beat (IMO). It's a 5 minute walk from Wangfujing Road, 15 minute walk from two subway stations and 20-ish minute walk from Forbidden Palace. Hard to find at first though. Doesn't really have a hostel feel. It's a hotel with rooms converted into a hostel environment. Bathroom was meh: seen better but also seen worse. Staff were blah. Didn't really go out of their way to help

Great location. Difficult to locate hostel at first. Atmosphere was average.

Great staff that helps you find your way around the city. This is my second time staying here and I liked it. The location is not exciting, but quiet and safe. So if that is what you're looking for you will like it. Other wise you will either be walking a bit, taking a bus to the subway, walking to the subway or taking a taxi.

I stayed in a mixed dorm and the beds were super comfortable! Eat elsewhere though because the restaurant food was not good.