Beijing Jade Youth Hostel Reviews

No.5, North Zhide Alley, Beiheyan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China

Besides for two or three staff members, I did not feel that any of them were of much assistance to me during my stay. I needed immediate assistance once I got into the hostel, due to my misplacing some important items, and had promptly asked the staff for any help they could give. Unfortunately, their recommendations were that I could not do anything at all, or it was "too late." When asking them for ideas of what to do, they could only stare at me in questioning silence. I did not feel helped.

• 26th Jan 2016

Everything was great. I just recommend a hostelworld sign somewhere because it was difficult to find initially

The best price-quality relation :D

• 11th Nov 2015
  • Spain

Best location close to forbidden city. Shower is in the room, highly recommended.

Everything was perfect, just dont take the shuttle to the hostel, its too expensive. Other than that: 100/100

My stay was much comfortable in the hostel. I request Jade Youth Hostel to put up route maps in chinese to reach from nearest metro station as well. Also it would be better if they mention the 100RMB refundable deposit for the Room key in their hotel terms as well. The room was clean enough, but the washroom could have been better. The location is very close to Forbidden city and Night market. So I would recommend this location to others as well.

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • India

Dear Guest Thanks for your suggetions ,we gonna do them you mentioned as soon as we can . Looking forward to seeing you here again .Have a good trip in China .