Beijing Jade Youth Hostel Reviews

No.5, North Zhide Alley, Beiheyan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China

My stay was much comfortable in the hostel. I request Jade Youth Hostel to put up route maps in chinese to reach from nearest metro station as well. Also it would be better if they mention the 100RMB refundable deposit for the Room key in their hotel terms as well. The room was clean enough, but the washroom could have been better. The location is very close to Forbidden city and Night market. So I would recommend this location to others as well.

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • India

Dear Guest Thanks for your suggetions ,we gonna do them you mentioned as soon as we can . Looking forward to seeing you here again .Have a good trip in China .

very impressed with the staff especially the manager always friendly and helpful If I came back to Beijing I would definitely stay here again

Staff was very helpful and room was clean and comfortable. Restaurant was good! Within walking distance of the Forbidden City, National Museum, etc. Map provided when booking was helpful in directing the taxi driver to the location.

• 19th Jul 2015

Don't understand the high rating of this youth hostel from other travellers... First of all when I arrived the bed assigned to me was not clean. After complaint they gave me private room first night, so far so good. The second night I got a clean bed in the dorm. But the toilet was not clean and the showes drain could not swallow enough water making the floor wet all the time. The location was also rated high but I think that 20 minutes walk to nearest metro station is not a good location...

Dear Guest We are so sorry we did not make you have a comfortable stay here . There was one people who stayed uper moved to low bed ,but he did not inform us . so we did ' t realize it . but that is our problem . we will pay more attation on it .Hope you can understand . Hope you have a good trip in China . sorry again Kind regards Jade hotel

Staff spoke decent English, front office open 24/7. Not too hard to find (I took a cab, 120rmb from the airport around 5pm). Mixed dorm room was pretty nice. Only complaint is they had cabinets in the mixed dorm room but no locks, though they said they'll watch my stuff behind the desk if I want. Overall great experience!

Dear Friend Thanks for speaking highly of our hostel . we gonna do better .Looking forward to seeing here again .Have a good trip in China Best wishes Sarah

my friend recommend this hostel , but I saw the previous review are not very good . However we found that there is so much change than reviews when we arrived , they change a new team ,the overall service and cleaness is perfect , there is a new bar have many good food . thanks all staff here give me a good trip in Beijing .

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Taiwan

we are really appreciated you believe and trust us as well as being willing to recommend to someone you meet on the way, thank you very much.

All what very great . the staff is ready for all if you need something . in office or bar i met a very good workers . i got a very good feeling with Anita who arrange all the plan in BJ . She speak very well english and can explain very well .

• 14th Jun 2015

Dear Guest Thanks for speaking highly of our staff . we have a great impression on you as well .Looking forward to seeing you here next time . Kind regards Sarah

This hostel has that most priceless of assets, location. The staff are helpful, but not over-much so. The wifi is only available in the lobby, which is not what you'd expect in such an otherwise modern and up-to-date hostel. I would give the hostel full marks for claenliness. I haven't see its like in China.

Location, location, location! My main reason for choosing this hotel/hostel was the location and it couldn't be beat (IMO). It's a 5 minute walk from Wangfujing Road, 15 minute walk from two subway stations and 20-ish minute walk from Forbidden Palace. Hard to find at first though. Doesn't really have a hostel feel. It's a hotel with rooms converted into a hostel environment. Bathroom was meh: seen better but also seen worse. Staff were blah. Didn't really go out of their way to help

Great location. Difficult to locate hostel at first. Atmosphere was average.