Blue Mountain Bund Youth Hostel Reviews

6F, 350 South Shanxi Road, Shanghai, China

The hostel is so great!!!Good location,and the staff is so kind.I like it very much//

The hostel has an excellent location and a cozy athmosphere. Great choice for someone travelling alone. Rooms are quite small and lack windows. Internet should be available in rooms as well. Bathroom should be cleaner.

Good location in shanghai, the staff is good, but they need to clean the rooms better. My room was dirty (dust everywhere) and smelled like pee.

• 22nd Mar 2015

Everything was beyond average except toilet and shower.

Wow, this hostel really is incredible. Friendly an sociable staff, great atmosphere every night, the whole place is constantly being cleaned, large rooftop area with views of Pudong, large dorms, clean bathrooms. I wanted to stay longer but they were fully booked!

The location is close to subway station. Staff is nice. However, the shared bathrooms are smelly!

staff were all very friendly and helpful, even if one looked perpetually bemused loved the deluxe, a choice made by circumstances, wish I'd stayed longer. would recommend hanging or cupboard space in deluxe double, might encourage longer stay

I feel that the The hostel was in an amazing location in walking distance from the mall and plenty of food it was a great atmosphere I love the outside balcony and view of the city.

地理位置很好,青旅有个很大的阳台,吹吹风什么的很棒!晚上饿了什么的下楼就有一堆路边小炒来一发,简直棒呆!

nice staffs and tasty coffee.. it's little bit hard to find english sign outside of building though,

Nice location nearly MRT and restaurants .staff very kindly for updates type of room .thank you for your help n service .

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Thailand

PROS: Nice hostel atmosphere and I had an okay experience. Left luggage (RMB 5) service was decent. CONS: A bit of a walk from the subway station, and the hostel was difficult to spot because it's on the sixth floor of a building and there were no English signs outside. Small bottled water at the cafe was a bit pricey though at RMB 5.

Overall had a great stay here! Fantastic location and good value.

The single room was very small, not very clean, and smelled a bit strange. But considering the price I guess it wasn't totally unexpected. Convenient location for sure, but there are better hostels in the same neighborhood.

I've stayed here twice now, and both times have been very pleasant. The staff are very friendly and accommodating and the hostel is very conveniently located.

Already my 3rd time booking with Blue Mountain Wai Tai Dian. This time I felt a lot better because I booked a single private room dorm)) Here is much more cosy than living in a dorm and A LOT CLEANER than the public shared toilets. Still very nice bar with film evenings and other fun stuff. Unfortunately this time I came NOT for vacation but for work, therefore only stayed here for two nights. At any case, this very fabulous)

The staff work at reception is professional,especially the staff named Shirley.recommend this hostel to the travelers who will stay in Shanghai!

• 28th Feb 2015
  • China

I had an awesome time at that hostel. The staff was very helpful and the crowd was amazing.

• 25th Feb 2015

I stayed in the hostel four days first, at the end of January this year and then at the end of February. I stayed there eith my parents in the family room which was pretty good. Even though the room didn't have window, it was comfortable, clean. The location is very good and the staff were very nice and helpful. Next time I will definitely stay there again.

No heating in the room... You won't die don't worry, but it is cold in the rooms during winter... But there is AC and a nice terrace for summer !

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7