Blue Mountain Bund Youth Hostel Reviews

6F, 350 South Shanxi Road, Shanghai, China

In the dorms it should be forbidden to eat and to stay and talk while other people are sleeping. More common rules in the dorms are necessary. The girls that were sleeping in my room left such a mountain of garbage before leaving and beong noisy like I wasn't there. Solo traveller should be put in rooms with solo travellers

Great hostel, great location, I'd definitely stay here again. The lockers aren't too safe though, so be careful with your valuables.

I only stayed one night and I can't really think of anything that made me feel uncomfortable, it's a really nice place! Al the beds have little private shelves and lamps, the showers were clean and the open terrace was very nice! The atmosphere seemed really welcoming as well, it's a shame I arrived late and was really tired to enjoy it fully.

Super clean; great convenient location right next to one of shanghai's walking streets. The beds are very comfortable, with electrical plugs right next to each bed. My only concern is that lockers aren't too secure; the hinge on mine was falling off and could've been easily removed.

Very nice environment and cery central! Friendly staff and clean facilities. Rooms are small but ok for the price. Beds are very comfortable

Nice atmosphere, friendly and very helpful staff, this place was easy to find and handy for restaurants and shops.

This was a great surprise being a hostel in China. First to mention is the great and clean shower area. It's going to be one of the best showers of the trip haha Clean and proper bathrooms and smart layout of all sections of the hostel. Very happy with the stay!

I am 100% satisfied Shanghai Blue Mountain Bund Youth Hostel. A staff is very kindness. The rooms is very clean and very beautiful. The location is near metro. I loved Shnghai Blue Mountain Bund Youth Hostel. My family is 100% satisfied.

Great hostel on convenient location in Shanghai. Walking distance to Bund, East Nanjing, shopping, restaurants, metro, and ferry to Pudong. Nice beds, excellent showers and facilities. Staff speak very good English, very helpful, polite and entertaining. Would be happy to stay here again and definitely recommend it. Easy to find and taxi drivers know the way. They also make a pretty good coffee here too.

This hostel is well-located near the bund and other sights in Shanghai. There is a lot of space to hang out and meet other travellers, and the staff are friendly. The facilities are fine and everything is clean and tidy - I would recommend this hostel.

the best location among hostels in Shanghai. it was good and they have lots of rooms. and it has a big terrace(?) feels more fresh. but if you get up late, you may be annoyed cuz of noise from repairing work.

Good hostel in a great location.

The hostel is in an excellent location. The staff are friendly and helpful. The hostel was clean and comfortable.

• 3rd May 2015

Good location, food was reasonable, staff helpful and friendly. Double room was a little small for two large bags but still had just enough space.

Great hostel! Really enjoyed my stay and would recommend to many. In fact, I already have. The sky terrace is great, the lounge is good. However, the breakfast could be a bit cheaper!

• 27th Apr 2015

Movies every afternoon and evening. Friendly staff. Entertaining common areas. Bathrooms perpetually wet as expected.

One of the best Hostels I have stayed at. Make sure if you want to stay longer book in advance as internet booking take preference over people already in beds. I only left because I had not booked online and lost my bed.

nice and easy going stay in shanghai. hostel ist very close to nanjing east rd, so directly in the city centre. rooms and beds are good. big lockers provided. good opportunity for a cheap and cheerful weekend in Shanghai.

Excellent hostel, with a great atmosphere, friendly staff and in a great location.

I stayed at Blue Mountain my first few nights in Shanghai then returned upon the conclusion of my China trip. The location was awesome , super close and easy to find from the subway. The staff was extremely helpful and accommodating. I really enjoyed the rooftop and the atmosphere in its entirety. Great people and awesome times at Blue Mountain :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7