Blue Mountain Bund Youth Hostel

9.0
Superb 3374 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 25-30
15th Sep 2017

This hostel provided me with such a positive experience in Beijing. I was able to meet other travelers and go site seeing with them. There are many food options in the area and very close to transportation. I loved that the bottom bunk has a curtain allowing privacy. Overall I had a great experience and the staff was very helpful and friendly! I will be back on my next visit to Shanghai

• Thailand, Male, 25-30
15th Sep 2017

Nice place! Firstly I think this place maybe less quality because their location is near public transport, but I think wrong. This is good place to stay while u're traveling in Shanghai!

• patozamar9928
  • Chile, Male, 31-40
14th Sep 2017

Superb staff willing to help! Thank you guys for such a great time! pATO (Chilean dude)

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
9th Sep 2017
7.7

The location is excellent with one of our favorite restaurants close by - Yuxian. It is also walking distance to the Bund and People square. ATM machines just in the corner. The room was good but they did not clean under the beds, so don't expect too much! However, the staff was very nice. The hostel is on the sixth floor of a "modern" building. We struggled a bit to understand that when trying to find it on the street.

• jbuwang9991
  • Malaysia, Male, 41+
4th Sep 2017

Very helpful and friendly staff. I made s mistake in my booking the staff readily offer me an alternative room with a discount. Provide good information.

29th Aug 2017

The location was great for sight seeing in Shanghai. The beds were also very nice. The Bottom bunks had curtains and wooden sides that made it feel like it's own little room, which I appreciated.

• Estonia, Female, 25-30
28th Aug 2017

I wish I had more time to stay there to hang out at the hostel. People seemed cool, nice common area and terrace. I would definitely go back.

26th Aug 2017

We stay there for a weekend.Great location,nice bar and friendly staff.recommended!!

26th Aug 2017

Great place! Spaces are geared towards meeting people, which is really nice. Dorms are nice as well- good sockets, shelves, lockers, etc. Showers and toilets clean. Nice outdoor space. Would stay again. :-)

• puddingjulie
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
22nd Aug 2017

I had a really amazing time at Blue Mountain. It's in a great location, close to the Bund. The staff speak English really well and are super friendly. I especially love 菜菜 (CaiCai), he's the best. I loved the rooftop terrace area and I met some of the best people here. Would recommend.

×