Blue Mountain Bund Youth Hostel Reviews

6F, 350 South Shanxi Road, Shanghai, China

nice and easy going stay in shanghai. hostel ist very close to nanjing east rd, so directly in the city centre. rooms and beds are good. big lockers provided. good opportunity for a cheap and cheerful weekend in Shanghai.

• 24th Apr 2015

Blue mountain was perfect , pity about the city Easy to set people as communal facilities are awesome

I stayed in a private twin room, shared bathroom; room was pretty small, one bunk bed and shelf, with no outside window, but clean. I was alone and it would've been a squeeze for two people plus luggage. Shared facilities were always clean and didn't really have to wait to use them. There is a laundry for use but no kitchen, but plenty of cheap restuarants and street stall options at night. Location is handy for metro and the bund. One staff member in particular was knowledgeable and helpful.

It's worth the price, I'm just unlucky by mine roommate, snoring like a mustang rsrsrsrs I recommend.

Air conditioner of roon 655 was broken. I told the staffs 'four times' but it didn't work at all. We just slept in cold room so my sister got a cold at the first night. After that night, we gave up complaining to fix the air-conditioner. Instead wore more clothes to sleep well. Please fix it.

• 8th Apr 2015
  • South Korea

Everything is OK but there is no WiFi signal in bed room.

Maybe a happy hour to improve the atmosphere? The guests barely talk to each other, of course it's a matter of choice but maybe the hostel can do something to help improve it. :)

Value for the money, nice atmosphere

• 4th Apr 2015
  • Belgium

We stayed in a private room. The bed was comfy, the water hot. The room was very small. Overall we were very happy with the room/price/location. The hostel is easy to get to from the airport and it's an easy walk to the Bund and shopping area. I would recommend having a private room with a toilet and shower as the shared toilet (which is on the same floor as the lounge/bar) area was pretty horrid by the morning (as are most shared hostel bathrooms around the world).

The location is great! The hostel is clean and the staff gives great directions.

The location is very ideal and central for Shanghai =) Toilets and Shower area is clean.

Central location and easy accessible from everywhere. Good common areas.

Shirley and her team were great. I had to have some mail delivered to this hostel, and Shirley made sure everything was on track. The people that I stayed with in hostels became great friends, and the hostel is literally located in the center of everything where you want to be. Beds were clean, and the shower/restrooms were well maintained. Free toast in the morning breakfast too if you're too lazy to go out for that morning food.

A great hostel, the staff were friendly and helpful and its a short walk to the metro station and the bund. Definitely recommended!

The hostel is so great!!!Good location,and the staff is so kind.I like it very much//

I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel! The staff are very helpfull and kind. I have had a problem with my phone and than even contact the people from the company and gave me the address where i should go. The place is very central so you can choose to eat in the hostel (breakfast) or go downstairs and just choose what you like. They have some movie nights to make people gather and know each other and an amazing pool table that you can play until 22:00 at night =)

• 25th Mar 2015

The hostel has an excellent location and a cozy athmosphere. Great choice for someone travelling alone. Rooms are quite small and lack windows. Internet should be available in rooms as well. Bathroom should be cleaner.

Nice location however the hostel was in constant renovations while there and the washrooms were very unclean. Internet only in common areas.

Good location in shanghai, the staff is good, but they need to clean the rooms better. My room was dirty (dust everywhere) and smelled like pee.

• 22nd Mar 2015

Great Hostel! Clean, helpful staff. I would definitely recommend it.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6