Blue Mountain Bund Youth Hostel Reviews

6F, 350 South Shanxi Road, Shanghai, China

Nice place, helpful staff.

very helpful staff!

• 29th Sep 2014

My friends and I really enjoyed our stay at Blue Mountain. The staff are very friendly and helpful, rooms and bathrooms are clean. It's a great location, just 5 mins walk from East Nanjing station. Highly recommended.

• 29th Sep 2014

excellent staff

• 26th Sep 2014
  • China

Overall was really good. Good value for money, because i stay in a double bed room. Location is good. Easy to get to everywhere. I think i will stay there when next time visit Shanghai.

Good location. Note that the standart privat beedroom is without a window. The staff wasn't helpful when we asked about bars, parties or even a train ticket office.

Upon arrival to the hostel the environment looked a bit dark. I think the owner intend it to have some bar nightclub feeling to it. But I would have prefer a more lighter environment. The bunk bed was okay, though I would recommend owner to chance the pillows they are just too flat. In overall I think it was okay for that price.

Overall the place is good. It is well located and it has a good atmosphere. The staff was always very busy, so they were not able to give a lot of information. If you need a map they sell it to you.

Hostel is fine, Nice showers :)

Loved the place, nice cozy space, clean, comfortable beds, offers breakfast which could be improved, will def stay again, thanks

Room was not completely clean when we arrived. Staff is nice, but not everyone is fluent in English. Atmosphere is good and excellent location (very close to East Nanjing street (shops and restaurants) and the Bund is a nice 15 minute walk.

The location is wuit good. The wifi is really poor, there are 3 computers in the common area and there is just 1 working and a very slow one. Talking about the staff, they are not helpful at all, I tryed to ask some advises about my trip around China and they were not very happy and helpful with my questions, maybe they have some more important things to do thang helping the guests.

I love Blue Mountain Bund! I stay here every time I'm in Shanghai. Love it. Helpful staff. Great location!

great place to stay in shangai!!

I am a returning costomer and am also recommending this place to all of my friends, it's so central, very friendly and has eveything you need :)

The staff kindly accepted a bulky package sent to me at the hostel address, and kept it at their desk for a few days until I arrived. I really appreciated it. Excellent cafe & bar style gathering space at the reception desk area.

It could be more clean. The door lock was inoperable. Free-provided drinking water would also be nice.

• 9th Sep 2014

Hostel was nice, and the staff was friendly. I thought it was a decent hostel, with a really nice deck.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »