Blue Mountain Bund Youth Hostel Reviews

6F, 350 South Shanxi Road, Shanghai, China

The hostel located near the main city street (10 minute walk). The stuff is very helpful and the view from the room was excellent. The hostel has great atmosphere and all the facilities which are needed for travelers. A perfect hostels that I would recommend visiting for everyone who gets to Shanghai.

Not the easiest hostel to find as it is upstairs in another building Pretty central for getting around

Awesome terrace and great location. The common area could use more couches and comfortable seating in a social configuration. Its mostly just restaurant tables and hard chairs which aren't exactly comfortable.

Its a solid hostel. Nice common area and pool table. Dorms a bit cramped. Recommended.

Pretty decent , would stay there again , although the A/C was broke in the bed roomn.

location is great, but the rooms are not that nice! Our room was really smely, but I think the price is ok for what you get.

Room without window. Dirty sheets and walls.

I really enjoyed my stay in your hostel. It was clean, cheap and gave me a lot of chances to talk to new people from other countries. But, I think it would've been nicer if you had offered breakfasts. Other than that it was great

• 25th Aug 2015
  • South Korea

Great atmosphere, good social areas, good location, helpful English speaking staff. Great choice

Very helpful staff, speaking very well english. Nice terrace, clean hostel, good atmosphere and very central.

The best hostel I have ever stayed in! Every time I visit Shanghai I will stay here.

Great hostel, super nice staff who were happy to help and had lots of information about Shanghai! Brilliant, central location and nice bar area for meeting other travellers!

• 21st Aug 2015

The rooms were average. Location was good for the money. Toilets not so good. WiFi super slow.

Had two great stays here. Staff were very helpful and good place to meet some people.

• 15th Aug 2015

The bathrooms and bedrooms were not very clean and it was a bit strange to have to walk through the social areas to get to the bathrooms. The lift broke while I was there so we had to use the stairs. The staff did not know anything about any day trips at all, although otherwise were quite friendly. The location wasn't all that easy to find from the instructions and I needed to use google maps.

Great location. Breakfast options a bit limited compared to other hostels in China. Air conditioning in the room was leaking. Lots of families staying there, not sure having kids staying in hostels is a great idea.

I stay here every time I go to Shanghai. Location is fantastic and the rooms are great.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »