Blue Mountain Bund Youth Hostel Reviews

6F, 350 South Shanxi Road, Shanghai, China

This is a hidden treasure. Great place, excellent value for money. The staff is super friendly and always willing to help. The private room, is small but very good, with air con, TV, phone and very clean toilet facilities. The atmosphere is also great and you can hang out at the lounge while listening to some food and browsing the internet.

A great hostel. I arrived very late at night and the staff were very welcoming and accommodating. Great location and a very cosy place. I left some stuff there and the lovely staff not only located it (I had left it in the common area in my frantic rush to pack), but are currently figuring out how to mail it to me. I'm very glad I chose to stay here!

Very nice and helpful staff, clean rooms, convenient location/close to metro

• 25th Jul 2014