Blue Mountain Bund Youth Hostel Reviews

6F, 350 South Shanxi Road, Shanghai, China

Supposedly they have just won "best staff" award which is displayed everywhere. I don't know who they are trying to kid, from there don't care attitude towards EVERYTHING to me having to wake up the receptionist at 3pm to ask a question and him being annoed I woke him up. Or there I the girl with glasses who works on the bar with a rediculous attitude problem . She took ages to make my coffee so i satdown, an even thoughshe wasn't doing anything, she refused to bring it over. Staff awefull

PROS: Fairly large & comfortable lounge area for guests to mingle and do their work. Nanjing East metro station, the famous Nanjing East pedestrian mall and Shanghai Bund are all within 15 minutes' walk. CONS: A horrible smell of puke along the hallway and rooms smell a bit. They don't make the beds till 3pm so if you check in early, you will have to wait. Pillow is very thin. Very slow wi-fi connection.

The towels and the bedshits should be renewed

very nice hostel. i stay at double room alone. little small room, but it's okay for me. i recommend this hostle for u who will travel SHANGHAI.

• 28th Oct 2013
  • South Korea

I noticed insects on my bed, I don't know what are they. Might need some pest control there.

Solid hostel, and a relaxing common area. No complaints.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »