Blue Mountain Bund Youth Hostel Reviews

6F, 350 South Shanxi Road, Shanghai, China

This hostel is a really good choice for staying. The staff is welcome, the locaation is also good - 10 min to the subway and to the central street. That's the second time we stayed there.

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Ukraine

This is the fifth time I have stayed in this hostel and I have introduced my second friend to this place. I love it! It's an amazing location, very close to the tube and comfrotable and friendly. What more would you want for a weekend away :)

Good coffee!

Reception staff we encountered spoke very good English and were knowledgeable and very helpful with their advice about what Shanghai had to offer and how to get around. Our double room with en-suite was clean and reasonably spacious. A bench or something similar for baggage would have been preferable to getting things from the floor. Our room had a bench and stool but this was for the kettle, cups and personals. Room internet access was good using either ethernet or wi-fi. A good place to stay.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »