8.1
Fabulous 637 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 637 Total Reviews
Blue Mountain HongQiao Youth Hostel Located at #108, HaMi Road, , Shanghai.
China
Shanghai 200335 #108, HaMi Road
81% 637
31.2176461 121.3777685
    Rooms available

23rd Sep 2016
8.0

Good hostel, sometimes is not so clean. But has a good price, the line 2 of metro is good and connect the tourist places.

• Norway, Female, 25-30
20th Sep 2016
7.7

Good enough hostel. Close to the airport I came from, which was the most important part. The floors on the room was dirty under the beds, a lot of dust. Even though they clean every day, they do not do it thorough in the rooms, just a quick clean in the middle of the room. They have a sign saying one should let them know if the room needs cleaning, and implies it is the responsibility of the ones living there. But if you are only there for one day: it is already too late. Loved the kitten tho...

• USA, Female, 18-24
14th Sep 2016

We stayed one night on our way to Huangshan. Everyone was so nice and our room was very clean! Close to a subway station, but a little out of the way if you want to see central Shanghai! Would definitely stay here again though!

• England, Male, 25-30
6th Sep 2016

good place, good staff, a pleasant stay

• Australia, Female, 18-24
4th Sep 2016
7.7

Close to the train station so convenient for a single night stopover. Corridor smelt moldy but rooms clean. Very helpful in accomodating me when they were very busy. Not great vibe in the common area though...they don't even sell bottled water. Value for money seeing as Shanghai can be more expensive than other cities in China

3rd Sep 2016
7.1

Staff were very considerate, especially given that I was short on cash for the deposit and they allowed me to use my passport instead, not very many places have allowed me to do that in the past. I appreciated that at 11pm at night after 24 hours of international travel. Bathroom in my dorm room was not very clean, pretty sure that had to do with my roommates however, and it was a bit cramped. But I would book again, quite close to line 2 and the Hongqiao train station.

24th Aug 2016

Everything is satisfying. The only thing that I dislike is that they charge money for storing luggage overnight.

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
18th Aug 2016

Good hostel, close to Beixinjing station on Subway line 2, that takes you to Nanjing street and the downtown area in about 5-6 stations. Everything was clean, not much common space though if that's what you're looking for. Overall good value, would go back in our bext stay in Shanghai.

16th Aug 2016

Best bathroom of any hostel I've been in and comfortable beds. The atmosphere was ok - some revamping being done/a little construction going on. There were some interesting people that seemed to be on drugs and they had a baby with them. They sat in the main lobby and stared at me every time I went past, so I just felt a little uncomfortable. I think the hostel staff should have talked with them. Location is close to a metro, but on a sketchy street at night.

• Norway, Male, 25-30
11th Aug 2016

Had a great stay. Staff is super friendly and helped me out with everything i needed. Internet in the rooms is the fastest i have experienced of every hostel I've stayed in. Check it out if you have the time.