Blue Mountain HongQiao Youth Hostel Reviews

#108, HaMi Road, Shanghai, China

I stayed here with my parents for 5 nights. I really enjoyed staying at this hotel to my heart's content. Staffs are really kind and willing to help you. If you ask the helps, they will always answer you right away and diligently. If you stay longer here you will get some discount too. Facility is also very clean and brand new because they are on remodeling construction now. Calling taxi in the very early morning was also no problem. (To pudong airport about ¥200)

Thank you very much for your review! It is our pleasure that you feel comfortable with our service! Welcome to our hostel next time!

We were upgrade and our room was good. The bathroom was clean and very big. The staff was friendly. Everything ok. We enjoyed our stay!