Blue Mountain HongQiao Youth Hostel Reviews

#108, HaMi Road, Shanghai, China

ok hostel and location is convenient. not very clean or any atmosphere but its cheap and decent place to crash for a few days whilst visiting shanghai!

Huge amounts of noise from plumbing and, I think, air conditioning. Ensuite bathroom is a little bit too tiny. Staff were very friendly. Location is awkward.

The hostel is 5 minutes far from Beixinjing metro station, close to a couple of convenience stores, restaurants and a supermarket (Century Mart). The room is neat, although a lil bit small. We stayed in a Twin Private Ensuite with a small window. Although the street is silent, the walls are thin and any noise in the hall (or even in other rooms) can be heard. If you are sensitive, don't stay here. Staff is friendly and they speak english. Overall great value for the money.

• 30th Apr 2015

They are renovating ths hostel at the moment, but my wife and I had 3 great days there. The Staff is very competent and friendly plus vere helpfull. The room is clean and a good size for the price. We think it will be great when they finish the renovation. It is very close to the Subway only 5 minuttes walk. We have stayed at other Hostels in Shanghai and this is the best we have stayed at.. Goog value for the money. We will be back in about 5 weeks time

• 8th Apr 2015
  • Denmark
  • Couple, 41+

The hostel is still under construction and dust everywhere. The public toilet is always dirty. They are lack of cleaning staff I believe.Anyway the staff try their best and the location is really good.

• 5th Apr 2015
  • China

I stayed here with my parents for 5 nights. I really enjoyed staying at this hotel to my heart's content. Staffs are really kind and willing to help you. If you ask the helps, they will always answer you right away and diligently. If you stay longer here you will get some discount too. Facility is also very clean and brand new because they are on remodeling construction now. Calling taxi in the very early morning was also no problem. (To pudong airport about ¥200)

Thank you very much for your review! It is our pleasure that you feel comfortable with our service! Welcome to our hostel next time!