Boomerang Hostel & Apartments

Superb 430 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 430 Total Reviews

2nd Feb 2017

It's a really good hostel! It's clean, cosy and the beds are comfortable. The showers have enough pressure, the breakfast is ok, nothing fancy but enough for the day. The staff is also kind and helpful. They explained a lot about the city as soon as we arrived. The location is awesome, right in the city. I'd go back.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
17th Dec 2016

Definitely on the list of the best hostels I stayed at! The hostel is very close to the city centre (10 min walk), absolutely friendly and helpful staff, very clean. Including breakfast, wifi and lockers + keys - you really get your moneys worth. I stayed during off-season and it was very quiet and cozy. Overall very positive feelings about my short stay there :-)

25th Oct 2016

Clean shower, althought I find it hard to put my dirty and clean clothes somewhere. WC ok. Location fine, near subway Arany. No noise, except from the road work outside, every morning. I think they are done by the time I was gone.

• Turkey, Female, 18-24
1st Sep 2016

Pros: Location( by foot you can reach opera, parlament building, chain bridge, shopping street), secure, free breakfast(corn flakes, cheese, butter, tea&coffee, bread), large room(I have stayed in 4 bed-dorm), cheap, presence of an elevator, helpful&kind staff Cons: no curtains in the room I stayed(there was just a net curtain), location of the bathroom is next to the reception , pillows are too soft(should be more rigid), not a nice atmosphere. All in all for such a cheap price no complaints.