Cape Byron YHA Reviews

Cnr Byron & Middleton Sts, Byron Bay, Byron Bay, Australia

This hostel is the most expensive hostel I have stayed in, but kind of worth it :) guy on reception is fantastic goes out of his way to be friendly and helpful and remembers everybody's names!! Rooms are small but fit for purpose and clean. Kitchen and pool area were also nice and clean. Would definitely recommend :),

I had a brand new top taken from my bag in the room which ruined my stay here. The staff were really lovely and the location was perfect. Close to the beach and to the shops. Just remember you can never be to safe with your stuff! Oh and go to cheeky monkeys for $5 steak!

The staff were all super helpful and friendly. The room and bathrooms were clean and there was lots of activities. I would definitely stay here again!

reception staff are awesome, always there to help

A very very nice and clean hostel. I really enjoyed my stay at the YHA!! Lots of free stuff to do and to use. The lighthouse tour was absolutely amazing!! We saw whales, turtles, lizards and dolphins jumping. Thanks for this free tour. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Good place to meet other travelers, close to Aldi and the rest of attractions, you can chill out or hang out with people in the big balcony. Nights are quiet so you can sleep because of the curfew so people go party elsewhere after 11pm or so. I had good time there.

I had a positive stay and even though i was travelling alompne i felt pretty safe amd the staff were also friendly and helpful. A great location as in the city close to the shops bars clubs amd beach.

1 2 Next » last »