Capsule Hotel Asakusa River Side Reviews

2-20-4-B Kaminarimon, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan

I asked my previous hostel to hold my large rucksack for the period of my stay but there are lockers of a variety of sizes and I even managed to get my Yen coins back. During my visit it was very quiet and I had the entire room of capsules to myself although this let me explore in private. The rooftop washroom and balcony have great views and the kitchen has mobile phone charging for a price. There was karaoke in the main eating room but I did not take part as it was a very japanese affair.

A great place to stay near the Tokyo SkyTree while in Tokyo.

I had difficulty finding the place, even though it was right beside Asakusa station. The staff were friendly and helpful. First time at a capsule hotel, and I only stayed one night. It was cheap, and you get your own space, but I prefer the hostel atmosphere.

It's okay for the low amount of money that you spend. Because you can't really seal off your capsule (there's a curtain, that's it), it doesn't really keep the snor-ers out, and lockers for big luggage have rates per 12 hours. Capsules are big/wide enough to fit a bag in though. Wifi is really good, but only available on certain floors (probably not in your capsule). Just some things to take into consideration, if you're not bothered by this, then the price/quality is quite fine.

improve the above