City Central International Hostel Reviews

No.300 Wuning Road, Putuo District, Shanghai, China

I like this place. It fits everything I need but the only problem is the noise. On the first day, Some drunken Germans had a fight right in front of my door. On the last day, some shitty Chinese family with 2 kids were super super annoying on the corridor. The boy was shouting like the whole building were on fire and the parents didn't stop the kids, I went out to talk to the family, but the dad told me to mind my own business. The father shouted at me and didn't stop the kids. :(

The matress was horrid, we had holes in it and had to sleep sideways.

Staying in Shanghai after travelling to visit Indian Embassy to submit passport for tourist visa. Went to check in this hostel with my proof and photocopies of my passport/chinese visa given by the Indian embassy should I need them for authorities. They refused to let me check in unless I paid more for a private room (we only had money for dorm) saying we didn't have the right docs, knowing we had nowhere else to go. Received no help/sympathy, had to walk around in rain and find another hostel.

1 2 Next » last »