Duc Vuong Hotel Reviews

195 Bui Vien Str, Dist 1 Ho Chi Minh, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

The most cleanest, friendly, accommodating place I've stayed. The restaurant had amazing food, cheap drinks and spectacular view of the skyline. I wish I could live here !

• 30th Jul 2015

Excellent services, excellent locations and very friendly staffs

Very friendly staff. Good value for money. Nice location in the heart of the backpacker area. Only stayed for one night, but would highly recommend.

Guest staying in the hotel are very noisy , can be easily heard when they talk especially waiting for the lift, The management should advise the guest to keep the voice low.

• 24th May 2015
  • Malaysia

Really enjoyed our stay at Duc Vuong Hotel! The staff made mine and my girlfriends stay extra special! They put rose petals on our bed and bought her a cake for her birthday. They took amazing care of us, helped us with everything we asked and made the atmosphere very personal and welcoming. Highly recommend this hotel! Thank you staff members x

Nice, relatively upscale hotel located on an interesting street in the backpackers area.

This place was the highlight of HCMC for me. A great price, with great facilities and rooms. All the staff were super friendly and kind. They all knew and remembered my name the whole time. The concierge was fantastic, helping me book several tickets and tours during a busy Tet season where everything was sold out. The rooftop bar has great food and drinks and is a great meeting place. The free breakfast had a nice omlette and a few good items. Overall can't recommend it more highly.