Duc Vuong Hotel Reviews

195 Bui Vien Str, Dist 1 Ho Chi Minh, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Being our first stop on our first trip overseas we were quite overwhelmed getting into Saigon. All of the staff were really lovely and helpful and gave us good advice. The rooftop bar is amazing and even if you don't stay here I would definitely recommend you go up for a drink and some amazing food. Overall duc vuong was a really pleasant experience and I would stay here again :)

• 31st Aug 2014

We had a great time in the hotel which is conveniently located near all the main attractions of HCMC. The hotel has a great roof-top terrace for sunset beers. The bedroom was clean and the bathroom shower was fantastic. I'd recommend staying here. If you are staying for more than three nights they actually offer a free pick up as long as you book through their own website.

This place was great. Amazing staff great facilities and in the best location in Saigon. Will definitely be back.

• 17th Jul 2014

Encountered snatch theft just few steps away from the hotel entrance, lost my phone. Apparently the street where the hotel located was notorious for snatch theft and the hotel staff failed to warn us. Beware of the Bui Vien street if you are choosing the hotel. Corridor always smell funny and constant renovation work. We checked into Lv7 and Rooftop always has work going on.

At first this was a very good hotel. However, 3 incidents occurred which changed my mind. I extended my stay through the hotel and they charged me double than what I paid through the website. The cleaning staff stole my medicine from my toiletry bag. Lastly, I saw the security staff along with others harassing a local girl right in front of the hotel. One guy tried taking her purse. Pursue other options before coming here

• 10th May 2014

I liked this place. Great location. The restaurant on the rooftop is AWESOME! Average room. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Decent breakfast.

The hotel was great! We loved the breakfast and rooftop bar. And the showerheads were pretty awesome too.

Great location but small room with no window and smells humidity.

Fantastic hotel - extremely conveniently located on Buy Vien street which runs directly alongside Phạm Ngũ Lão street. If you're looking for a hostel type experience and can spend a little more on a hotel room - you can't go too far wrong with checking into Duc Vuong Hotel. Their motto is 'We are family' and they certainly make you feel welcome throughout your stay. I would like to stay here again.