Eco B&B Marela Reviews

Via Orso Mario Corbino, 31, Rome, Italy

It was a pleasure for me to spend a week in Eco B&B Marela house, to meet Michaela and Marc. they are very nice and gentil, very protective. If I come back to Rome, for sure, I'll go to Michaela's house.

This place was really good! I stayed here my first few nights in Rome. Marela is very friendly and helpful, and gave lots of advice and tips for exploring the city. It has all the facilities you need apart from a stove to do your own cooking. The location is good too - not too close to the touristy centre but a short walk or bus ride to the tram - so you can take your pick to go into town or stay around the area to eat, shop and browse. Would definitely recommend this place.

One of the best hostels I stayed in and I totally felt like home over there. The place is clean and is located at a quiet place near to a Metro station. The breakfast is very good and consists of many items. In addition, the fridge is always full of juice, fruits and milk etc. Would like to come here again !

The woman who owns it has a full time job so it was evident she was struggling to balance this and running a hostel but was very very kind. I don't want to give this place the kiss of death but me and my girlfriend ended up with bites of some kind all over us. We tried to tell ourselves it was just us being outside but we would find bites in places that were totally covered up by layers of clothing when we were out. Paper thin walls by a busy street so no sleep either.

Super comfortable room, privacy, cleanliness. I really enjoyed our stay in there! It is a little far from the metro station (like 20 minutes walk) but there are buses stops very near if you don't like walking. Michela is very helpful, telling us everything we need to know to reach the center, where to go etc, also giving us her number when we need help!

This place is far from the center, but it's a 15-20 minute walk to the Roma Trastevere Station which has a tram that will take you to the center. Otherwise, you'd be a fool not to book here! Michela is so nice and so helpful! Not to mention her vegan cake is to die for.

Michela was amazing! She gave us great suggestions and was always willing to help when we needed anything! That being said, it is a little far from the sights in Rome, however transit is very accessible. The b

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts