Gracia City Hostel Barcelona

8.1
Fabulous 622 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 25-30
23rd Jun 2017

Friendly receptionists. Big common area. 4bed mixed dorm very cramped. Restrooms are cramped. Power outage the morning I checked out.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
9th Jun 2017

Great place to stay for cheap. The staff was super friendly and someone was onsite at all times. Only issue was that I booked a room for my friend and I and they only gave us one key...... which made things quite inconvenient if one of us wanted to stay out and the other wanted to go back to the hostel. When we checked in, we had asked for another key and they said no. I would suggest individually booking for each member in your group in order to get your own keys.

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
8th Jun 2017

Most perfect location in a BEAUTIFUL area. Almost next door of a lot of the greatest squares to stop, lay down on the floor, and drink the greatest local beers (referring to Plaça del Sol, place I'm in love with). Staff is great and the hostel does it's job. Not much of a party place (the "lounge", is almost always empty) but near the bars, the Carrer de Gracia and Avinguda Diagonal (beautiful avenues), and the subway and bus.

• Guatemala, Male, 25-30
3rd Jun 2017
2.9

This is one of the worse hostels I've ever stayed in. The pictures are completely misleading so its a huge disappointment once you are there and see the rooms. The hostal itself is in a tiny building just a few blocks away from Psg. de Gracia. The rooms are tiny and there are no ensuit bathrooms. Also, the bathrooms were pretty messy and wet (not sanitary) and for some reason they had no toilette paper in them. My room in particular was really small on the ground floor right next to the street.

• Mexico, Female, 31-40
22nd May 2017
7.1

The rooms are too small, breakfast is not good and take showers was a little bit difficult. The location is great, I recommend it for students or young people.

22nd May 2017

The hostel and the rooms are small. There is limited bathroom space, but it didn't end up being a big issue. The showers are not the best, especially the men's. In the showers you must push a button to keep the water going. All of the doors use an electric key and the breakfast was nice. I wouldn't recommend the 8 bedrooms as they are quite small for the amount of people.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
20th May 2017
7.4

The location was great! Within walking distance to all major attractions and in a safe area. I didn't like that I had to carry around so many keys all the time (locker, room and hostel main door).

• USA, Female, 18-24
19th May 2017

Overall, a fine hostel. We were in an 8-person room, and it was very cramped. You had to coordinate with your neighbors in order to walk around and/or open your locker. The location was good, but very noisy! There were motorcycles and pedestrians going by the window all evening, night, and early in the morning. One shower was out of order. There was a nice breakfast available every morning, and they let us store our luggage for the afternoon after we checked out.

• USA, Female, 18-24
13th May 2017
5.1

It wasn't a great experience in a 12 bed mixed dorm. The rules of quiet time in the room were not enforced, the staff were quite unprofessional, and my bed was so old/thin that I could feel every bed spring under me. They did offer a baggage room which was helpful.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
3rd May 2017

Great location-a quick walk to all the must see spots but, if you're not a fan of walks, it's about 5 minutes from the metro. Great staff-you'll have a great night out with Luciano, he's lots of fun and has excellent suggestions!