Gracia City Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Carrer de San Père Mártir 18, 08024 Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

I loved this hostel so much, the staff were so loveable and friendly and always made us feel at home. Thanks so much for a great week!!!

I love the place and the people there!

the hostel is perfect for meeting awesome people from all over the world. Will definitely return if I visit bcn again

Hi Yuk Ki Chan, thank you very much for taking your time and give us a review, indeed our hostel is such a meeting and intercultural point, everyday different activities in different languages. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay in Bcn with us, we hope to see you soon.

Staff is very welcoming and treats you as family, making sure you are ok and even organise all sort of events as paella nights , free walking tours, night outs etc . So nice from them.

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Poland

This hostel was beyond anything I have experienced before at a hostel. They were warm and welcoming, they were excited to see us and to help us in anyway they could, and they were so friendly! I am so glad that I chose to stay here, and I will recommend it to friends visiting Barcelona soon. Loved the paella and sangria night and loved going to see free live music with the staff!

• 10th Mar 2015

Hi Freemiere, thank you for taking your time and giving us your opinion, we are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, we always try to do our best for the travellers and it is good to know that we are doing so well. You are always welcome back.

Garcia hostel close to metro diagonal,but diagonal station is interchange station for many line. So you must exit the L3 exit, if not you are not close to Garcia hostel, and you will be lost in the middle. Sound proof is worse. Garcia hostel emphasised in saving water and electricity, so you will know what do I mean if you choose to stay at Garcia hostel. not a big problem but you will feel very troublesome when you take shower. Free breakfast but with limitation. so weird. Haha

Hi Loke, thank you for the review, and is true, Diagona station is so big and you can feel lost if you don't know the way, in any case you can contact us and we will provide you information to arrive. We are eco friendly and we like to save and protect the environment, we really sorry if the system was annoying for you. Always we try to do the best. Have a nice day and wonderful trips. Kind regards Staff team

Good location, comfortable beds. The staff is very friendly.

• 22nd Jan 2015

The toilets and showers could have been more tidy some days, no toilet paper etc. The breakfast included in the price was a pleasent surprise though! It was quite sweet for a Scandinavian taste but still great. Really nice staff who offered to help everytime although we didn't always have a common language. Still I got all the help and info I needed. It would have been nice to meet more people in the hostel but it was quiet which was nice as well (I was even alone in the dorm at some point).

• 1st Jan 2015
  • Finland

thank you for the review, we are trying to do the best for the comfort of our guests. We will get better. Have a wonderful year, and we hope to see you soon.