Gracia City Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Carrer de San Père Mártir 18, 08024 Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Lovely place nice helpful staff great showers not far from the rambles walk to the harbor and beach.

The best hostel I've ever stayed in Barcelona. Very friendly staff, a great location close to all the facilities and a fantastic, cosy atmosphere. I feel at home very quickly. For me, it's a nice place to socialise with people and also sleep at night without being disturbed by the screams of the drunk hostel fellows. I keep coming back to this hostel because I feel so comfortable here. Thanks to all the staff for making me feel so well at your place!

This hostel is wonderful and quiet. It has clean rooms and very good food.

• 16th Jul 2014
  • US Virgin Islands

Clean rooms and helpful staff, is a hostel which is near the city center!!

• 14th Jul 2014

The room was nice and quiet, the truth that we've had a great time in Barcelona. Also, the staff was super friendly :-)

• 9th Jul 2014
  • US Virgin Islands

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed! Really nice atmosphere, amazing location but mainly unbelievable staff. For sure I wll remember Petra that works there. Her true kindness combined with here amazing appearance make her a really special person.

Very friendly staff and well equipped hostel. Modern facilities.

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • US Virgin Islands

It is a city center hotel and equipped with everything, staff very friendly!

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Really friendly staff and fast wifi.

Modern hostel, the staff are very friendly and cordial. I stayed with my friends and we spent an unforgettable holiday.Thank you!

• 13th Jun 2014

Very friendly staff, clean hostel. The location is great!

• 5th Jun 2014
  • US Virgin Islands

Hello! Thank you so much for your positive review! We were very pleased that you stayed at our hostel during your visit in Barcelona! Looking forward to see you again! Gracia City Hostel Staff.

We traveled to Barcelona for the Primavera Sound Festival go and this hostel is one of the best in the world! Clean rooms, comfortable beds, excellent breakfast and a great staff.

• 31st May 2014

Very nice 4 person rooms. Big lockers and I felt comfy and secluded in my bunk bed.

The staff was neither outgoing nor very helpful. Certainly did not make us feel welcome at their hostel. Management would sit around and watch us, certainly made us feel very uncomfortable. It was clean and felt secure, if those are your priorities in a hostel then I would recommend this place. However, if you're looking for a friendlier, more laid back atmosphere I would look elsewhere.

it was great to stay this hostel. Staffs were very kind and facility was nice. I really enjoied.

The staff were so helpful and knowledgeable about the area. The kitchen and common areas were great.

• 30th Apr 2014
  • fayedelasflores

Great hostel, a little far away from the center of the city (near intersection between La Diagonal and Las Ramblas). I liked the neighborhood and it was easy to find grocery stores, etc. The staff were great and the facilities were really good for cooking too. Tends to be a bit quiet and caters to an older crowd, so if you're looking for more socializing/partying then you may find it's not to your liking. Highly recommended in all other cases!

This is a really nice hostel, staff was very welcome and took every time to point things out on the map and direct me to food places for dinner. Facilities are up to date with every bed having its own power socket in the wall, very important for those interested in charging gear. Every guest gets an access card that lets them into their room and the hostel. Location very close to Diagonal

• 26th Apr 2014

The hostel is new or remodeled and the people there when I stayed in was very nice, along with the staff. Clean hostel :-)

• 23rd Apr 2014

Modern facilities, friendly staff and central location.

• 14th Apr 2014