Green Suites Hotel 1 Reviews

102/1 Cong Quynh, Pham Ngu Lao ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

We had a very nice stay in this hotel, the rooms where decent and the location, away from all the Ho Chi Mihn craziness, is a very big advantage. It is still only 500m away from the backpacker center with lots of restaurant and other activities.

Room was smaller than it looked in pics. A little quirky... shower, drain, AC-not very cold, TV, Internet-unstable one night, but after calling the desk things were sorted out in a reasonable timeframe. Very clean, staff helpful. We do not recommend the $18 taxi airport pickup...they said its that much because it goes two ways to get you...you can easily get taxi at airport which cost us about $8 on the return trip to airport. Get to breakfast early, they ran out of fruit one day, good coffee!

Friendly staff. Room ok, but there was a smell. Maybe it was a room-spray? The AC compressor in one room was loud. The rooftop was nice, breakfast basic. Close from the busstation (bus from Cambodia or to Dalat by Futa buslinie). A lot a restaurants nearby but quite location.

Nice enough hotel, easy walk to backpackers street (if you like hell) and easy enough to avoid it (If you like Vietnam). Didn't get any trips shoved down my throat and although all the bus prices are out of date they remain competitive.

Although we had a booking at Green Suites Hotel 1 many days before our check in date, we discovered the hotel was fully booked at the time we arrived. We were transferred to Green Suites Hotel 2 which was clearly less good than the hotel 1. I also discovered later the prices of Hotel 1 are higher than Hotel 2 but the difference was not refunded.

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Tunisia

Great Budget Hotel in a quiet location but right near all the sights.

• 3rd Aug 2014

1 minutes walk from main backpacker area, rooms were lovely stayed here to get a bit privacy and a break from staying in dorms. Women behind the desk is lovely and really tries to tyou.ake care of you.

Friendly staff, clean and well located.

helful staff, excellent breakfast

Very good value hotel with all the amenities of more expensive hotels and well located on a quieter street nearby the backpacker district. Much nicer, authentic and cheaper food can be found immediately outside the hotel which is a plus and as the backpacker district is literally around the corner sampling the nightlife is easy. Very friendly and helpful staff. Good if you just want somewhere nice to stay and aren't bothered about meeting others.

The staff at Green Suites were fantastic and were very helpful with booking tours and ordering taxis. The breakfast was awesome, but the best thing about this hotel was the location. It was 2 minutes walk from the backpacker street, Bui Vien, but far enough away that it was quiet at night.

An excellent little hotel, right in the heart of Saigon.

I just stayed 1 night because of personal reasons. But as I came, I was so happy to meet the staff because they are very helpful in most of the client's concerns. They're so friendly as well. I want to put an "excellent" mark on all the points above because I mean it, I was so impressed with the hotel. It's affordable but the quality is way above expectations. I want to be back. PLUS, delicious choice of breakfast so you save some more money! I will surely be back for more! GAM UN Green Suites!

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Philippines

Great place to stay. Have stayed that hotel thrice. Great serene place for backpackers