Green Suites Hotel 1 Reviews

102/1 Cong Quynh, Pham Ngu Lao ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Good location, alley itself is filled with many local eateries so lots of options. Helpful staff in arranging taxis and making suggestions, however I found they were a little pushy with excursions (occurred at initial check in when we were only interested in getting checked in and napping!) Complimentary breakfast was great, their pho ga was probably the best hotel pho I've had during my time in this country.

As its name suggests, Green Suites Hotel is a hotel, not a hostel. Hence it's not a typical backpacker accommodation, but it is very reasonably priced for a good hotel and well located. Would always choose this one again if I went to HCMC.

Great place and very clean rooms. Stayed in other more expensive places in Saigon but this was my favorite not least because of the very friendly and helpful staff. Always welcomed us with a smile and were there to help when we needed it. Staff were among the nicest people we met on our 3 week trip in Vietnam. Thank you

Hotel is very noisy, and reception staff was behaving strange. They offered a voucher for the taxi transfer to the airport, which is actually 60.000 Dong more expensive than normal taxi fare. Two good things: the rooms were clean and the breakfast on the roof terrace was great.

Excellent experience here. The staff was so accommodating and friendly. They helped us plan our weekend in Vietnam, stored our bags, and helped with airport transfer. Beautiful room and delicious breakfast!

Nothing special about the Green Suites, it's a basic no frills hotel. The best bit about them is the lady at the reception during the day. She is super helpful and always smiling. Everything else was okay - the bed was good, the washroom and room were clean and the breakfast was good. My only grub was the AC, it won't cool up even at 16 deg C! I've stayed in a similar but cheaper place which was closer to the attractions.

• 5th Aug 2015
  • Singapore

Our stay at Green Suites was really easy, we were in a nice room and the staff were incredibly helpful throughout. Breakfast was really good and included, and we were just minutes away from the main city sights. Would definitely come back to stay here.

Was a nice hotel with everything you Need to feel comfortable. A special thank you to the lady at reception who allowed us to stay another couple nights and re booked our bus with no hesistation when my girlfriend was sick! Would stay again for sure

The staff at the hotel was extremely nice and helpful and did what they could to help us with all sorts of information. Our room and bath room was of good standard. The hotel is in a quiet street just off the backpacker's district.

• 29th Jun 2015
  • Denmark

I had a great stay at this hotel. The location was great - up from a quiet alley off the main road that fills with local food vendors of an evening. A 24 hour doorman and very friendly staff make you feel very welcome. Transport is very easily arranged with lots of nearby restaurants, laundries ,ATM's, grocery stores, pharmacies etc. within an easy walk. The room is immaculately cleaned each day. Well done to the staff and the hotel. Ho Chi Minh is a lovely city filled with lovely people.

Very quite location. Rooms were cleaned daily with fresh towels. Breakfast was delicious and had plenty of options to choose from but my favorite was the bacon, egg and cheese wrapped pancake similar to a crepe. Just outside of the hotel on the alley are plenty of restaurants so you don't need to travel far for food.