Green Suites Hotel 1 Reviews

102/1 Cong Quynh, Pham Ngu Lao ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

And helpful staff. Good location just a block away backpacker area. Nextdoor street filled with street food stands/ restaurants. Would stay here again!

• 30th Jan 2016
  • Norway

Good location, alley itself is filled with many local eateries so lots of options. Helpful staff in arranging taxis and making suggestions, however I found they were a little pushy with excursions (occurred at initial check in when we were only interested in getting checked in and napping!) Complimentary breakfast was great, their pho ga was probably the best hotel pho I've had during my time in this country.

As its name suggests, Green Suites Hotel is a hotel, not a hostel. Hence it's not a typical backpacker accommodation, but it is very reasonably priced for a good hotel and well located. Would always choose this one again if I went to HCMC.

Great place and very clean rooms. Stayed in other more expensive places in Saigon but this was my favorite not least because of the very friendly and helpful staff. Always welcomed us with a smile and were there to help when we needed it. Staff were among the nicest people we met on our 3 week trip in Vietnam. Thank you

Hotel is very noisy, and reception staff was behaving strange. They offered a voucher for the taxi transfer to the airport, which is actually 60.000 Dong more expensive than normal taxi fare. Two good things: the rooms were clean and the breakfast on the roof terrace was great.