Green Suites Hotel 1 Reviews

102/1 Cong Quynh, Pham Ngu Lao ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Although we had a booking at Green Suites Hotel 1 many days before our check in date, we discovered the hotel was fully booked at the time we arrived. We were transferred to Green Suites Hotel 2 which was clearly less good than the hotel 1. I also discovered later the prices of Hotel 1 are higher than Hotel 2 but the difference was not refunded.

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Tunisia

Great Budget Hotel in a quiet location but right near all the sights.

• 3rd Aug 2014

1 minutes walk from main backpacker area, rooms were lovely stayed here to get a bit privacy and a break from staying in dorms. Women behind the desk is lovely and really tries to tyou.ake care of you.

Friendly staff, clean and well located.

helful staff, excellent breakfast

Very good value hotel with all the amenities of more expensive hotels and well located on a quieter street nearby the backpacker district. Much nicer, authentic and cheaper food can be found immediately outside the hotel which is a plus and as the backpacker district is literally around the corner sampling the nightlife is easy. Very friendly and helpful staff. Good if you just want somewhere nice to stay and aren't bothered about meeting others.

The staff at Green Suites were fantastic and were very helpful with booking tours and ordering taxis. The breakfast was awesome, but the best thing about this hotel was the location. It was 2 minutes walk from the backpacker street, Bui Vien, but far enough away that it was quiet at night.

An excellent little hotel, right in the heart of Saigon.

I just stayed 1 night because of personal reasons. But as I came, I was so happy to meet the staff because they are very helpful in most of the client's concerns. They're so friendly as well. I want to put an "excellent" mark on all the points above because I mean it, I was so impressed with the hotel. It's affordable but the quality is way above expectations. I want to be back. PLUS, delicious choice of breakfast so you save some more money! I will surely be back for more! GAM UN Green Suites!

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Philippines

Great place to stay. Have stayed that hotel thrice. Great serene place for backpackers

Stayed for 3 nights, great location, you could easily walk to the tourist spots as the museums. Very nice and helpful staff, arranged pick ups cheep and nicely arranged day trips. The breakfast was ok, a couple of dishes to select from. Not much of hanging around area but on the other hand it was located in the middle of everything so I saw no need for that. Wifi worked just fine on all floors and the room felt clean,