Green Suites Hotel 1 Reviews

102/1 Cong Quynh, Pham Ngu Lao ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

An excellent little hotel, right in the heart of Saigon.

I just stayed 1 night because of personal reasons. But as I came, I was so happy to meet the staff because they are very helpful in most of the client's concerns. They're so friendly as well. I want to put an "excellent" mark on all the points above because I mean it, I was so impressed with the hotel. It's affordable but the quality is way above expectations. I want to be back. PLUS, delicious choice of breakfast so you save some more money! I will surely be back for more! GAM UN Green Suites!

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Philippines

Great place to stay. Have stayed that hotel thrice. Great serene place for backpackers

Stayed for 3 nights, great location, you could easily walk to the tourist spots as the museums. Very nice and helpful staff, arranged pick ups cheep and nicely arranged day trips. The breakfast was ok, a couple of dishes to select from. Not much of hanging around area but on the other hand it was located in the middle of everything so I saw no need for that. Wifi worked just fine on all floors and the room felt clean,

Staff were very friendly at this hotel and helped me book a cab to the airport for a set rate so I knew how much I was paying. The room was comfortable and clean and had a good selection of TV channels. The only downside was that being near the foyer my room was a little noisy in the morning but other than that I thought the hotel was very good value and really close to the backpacker/restaurant streets.