HI-Vancouver Central Reviews

1025 Granville Street, Vancouver, Vancouver, Canada

My private room was clean and had an ensuite bathroom. The breakfast was good (bagel, toast, muffins, cereals, fruits, coffee, etc.). The location was ideal. Nice communal areas. I think it's the best hostel I have ever been to!

It was nice, just as younger person I would have like it more if a bar was on site. Also maybe a table tennis table or pool table

• 31st Oct 2014

Our room had a lovely veiw over downtown and the hostel in general was in the best location we could have hoped for. The only two drawbacks weren't a big deal at all. The internet and the elevator were just a little painfully slow. The elevator wouldn't have been an issue at all if there were stairs to the fourth floor and the internet wasn't too much of a problem, because there are cafes with WiFi everywhere. The staff was always knowledgeable and helpful and everything was very clean. Thanks!

• 30th Oct 2014

Not even a stove to cook on! From one of the best hostel chains in the world, this is a pretty poor show. The staff didn't seem to care that I wanted to check in, even though I just dragged in a really heavy bag out of the rain. And they didn't really care that I wasn't able to cook my dinner. I've seen bad, dodgy hostels with better facilities and staff attitudes.

If you want good night sleep HI's pretty good but if you want a fun atmosphere try the samesun across the road.

1 2 Next » last »