Hanoi 3B Hotel Reviews

99 Ma May Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

Very friendly and helpful staff. Our room was clean and well equipped and the WiFi was good. The shower was somewhat awkward due to it being set quite low but this was not a major issue. Good location in the old quarter close to some nice restaurants and not too far from the lake and other attractions.

The staff are very professional, helpful and friendly. Everyone knew me first name.

Excellent value for money: nice hotel for a hostel price. Great breakfast, helpful staff, nice balcony room with a great view of the old quarter and Ma may street below....everything was lovely - just do your due diligence before buying any tour packages (Ha long bay, etc) from the hotel. I wasn't too pleased with the experience (dishonesty) otherwise I would rate it 100%. But I highly recommend the hotel!

Our family stayed at Hanoi 3B Hotel and we spent quality time! First of all, It is located in old quarter, so we moved easily. Second, staff is very kindely. when we ask to do anything, they helped us kindly. Last, breakfast is very delicious :) So I recommned!!

• 12th Nov 2015
  • South Korea

What a great hotel!! And the staff are incredible! We have stayed in Vietnam over the past couple weeks in places ranging from $20 to $600 per night and the service in this hotel surpassed all other accommodation. Nothing was too much trouble, whether it be printing out plane tickets, a surprise cake for my girlfriend's birthday or even a pre-packed breakfast to take with us on check out because we left at 5am before the breakfast started. It was very clean. 5 star service in a 2 star hotel!

My boyfriend and I had a truly fantastic time at this hotel. The staff were very helpful and assisted us greatly with flights, tour advice and food recommendations. The breakfast was lovely and the hotel conveniently located. I would completely recommend to anyone staying here to pay a visit. Thanks again!

Everything was great, very good value for money. Super nice and helpful staff, they really made our stay! I can highly recommend. Thanks again for everything! Andreia, Lykke and Lisa :)

• 19th Sep 2015
  • Austria

Incredibly helpful and friendly staff, who did lots of extra stuff for us

I have to especially stress great and supportive staff and excellent food. All other aspects very pretty good as well.

This is an awesome Hostel to stay in if you're checking out Hanoi. Right in the heart of the old town. Bars, restaurants, night life, markets, main city attractions are all walking distance. The staff are VERRRRY helpful and the Banh Mi across the street at the little stand are the bomb diggety.