Hanoi 3B Hotel Reviews

99 Ma May Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

Place was great and best location around lots of restaurants end shops, but the best thing about the hotel was the crew, every single person working there were amazing and so friendly at all the time and so helpful as well. The guys there rock and def i recommend to stay there.

Hanoi 3b is a nice enough hotel for a short stay. Staff very nice & helpful and in good location. Breakfast very disappointing - we decided to go elsewhere. We stayed in a premier room which was not good. It had a window shaft in the room which you could hear everything through, and we were woken up around 6/7am from loud noises from both guests & staff. We went on a halong bay trip which they helped to organise and stayed in a deluxe room when we returned. Much nicer and hardly any noise.

Great hotel and lovely staff who are very helpful

We ended our South East Asia trip here - it was a nice and comfortable last night in Vietnam. There isn't much of an atmosphere but that's expected of a hotel I guess, the room was decent though and really clean. Good location to go and walk around from, took us about half an hour to walk to Ho Chi Minh's mausoleum.

Great service, room, free breakfast, location and most of all helpful and friendly staff!

• 1st Aug 2015

Excellent service. Staff are extremely helpful and friendly. Nice rooms. Highly recommended.

The staff were truly impressive. They all knew my name, my itinerary, and help me make and amend every plan as needed. My Ha Long Bay trip was cut short because of a typhoon warning - 3B to the rescue! They helped me book a room and new tour trip for that night and the next day. Friendly, competent, thorough and caring. It was the best hotel I stayed in in Vietnam, excellent value for money.

Nice hostel! Good clean room, nice location and friendly staffs. Breakfast was same as other places, but overall Im very satisfied with the place. Thank u for great experience!

When our bagage got lost at the airport and we left on a trip to Halong Bay, they took care of our luggage very well. Also very good breakfast and very friendly and helpful staff!!

• 29th Jun 2015
  • Belgium

This hostel was one of the best I'd stayed at in my 6 weeks of travel. Everyone was extremely welcoming from the start. Breakfasts were large. Air conditioning was turned on prior to guests entering their rooms. Beer corner is just down the street. And staying in the Old Quarter means most of Hanoi's attractions are really close by. When it was time to leave Hanoi, the hostel flagged down a taxi and provided an escort to the train station to ensure we made it to the correct platform.

We moved here from a more expensive hotel after we decided to extend our time in hanoi and they were full. 3B was actually much better, supplied us with a lot of information, in a great area for food and bia. When we had an early morning flight the staff actually came in early and made us breakfast prior to normal start time to be kind. Great experience, only downside is the internet didn't work for 2 days we were there, although their sister hotel a few feet North let us use their computers.

Good location. Warm service. Staff is very friendly and fluently English speaking. I had a good stay there.

Had a great stay at Hanoi 3B. Staff are super friendly, our room was spacious, clean and just how it looked from the photos. The location is great, right in the old quarter. No view from our room, but no noise either. Breakfast was included and was delicious and there was plenty of it. Can't fault this place, and we're going back after a trip to Sapa.

This little hotel is just great, well located, excellent facilities and superb staff. The only thing is that is a hotel so you miss the fun of a hostel.

The staff were extremely helpful and professional. I felt we received a very personalised service.

This is an unreal hotel. They were incredibly helpful in booking a tour to Ha Long bay as well as a sleeper train ticket for me in advance of my trip. On arrival, all staff seemed to already know me by name, and we received smiles from everyone. Our bags were taken to our room for us, and the room itself was lovely with towel animals and rose petals on the bed, and it was immaculate. They also offered for us to have showers hours after check oout before our sleeper train, which was appreciated.

Absolutely exceptional service from every single employee- truly going above and beyond. Were highly accomodating regarding our stay, allowing us to leave a day early without any costs. Also helped tremendously in arranging our travels from Hanoi, as they set up a a great Halong Bay day trip and an overnight train to Hue. The breakfasts were delicious and free, the dinners with the friendly staff were exceptional, and the genuine kindness shown to us throughout our visit will never be forgotten.

Bottom line - I would stay there again. In fact I already have completed my third stay! The staff is fantastic and the value for the money is unbelievable. Great breakfast and superb coffee!

The most helpful and friendly staff I have ever had, location was great and the rooms were very nice.

Very friendly staff in a great location! Was able to arrange airport pick up which made traveling into Hanoi very stress free. Would stay there again.