Hanoi 3B Hotel Reviews

99 Ma May Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

From the moment we arrived we were greeted well and looked after by all of the staff, especially Ocean. Everything was to a high standard, the breakfast had a good choice and the location was perfect in the Old Town. We were recommended a restaurant nearby (New Day) which was friendly, cheap and really good food. We would recommend this hotel to anyone.

We very like this hostel.

Lovely front desk staff and tasty breakfast.

The staff here are lovely and very welcoming. They organised my trip to Ha Lang Bay (stunning) and my train ticket to Hoi An AND made sure i got to and on the train ok. There was a mix up on the first night but they arranged alternative accomodation over the road - not ideal as I'd hoped planned two luxury nights after working in Nepal but they couldn't be more apologetic. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Hanoi. Thanks Dragon, Nancy and Ocean. X

The hotel was perfect. As they say: best staff, best services, best location. It is on a small street of the old quarter, which is closed to cars and motorcycles on weekend nights. The best staff i have met so far. Especially a great thanks to nancy and lyly, who were really adorable. But everyone was so nice always smiling.the breakfast is quite good. They prepare what you want from the menu: eggs, bacon, pankakes, pho. We really enjoyed our stay and will definetely come back there next time.

• 29th Oct 2014

It is a very nice hotel, that is perfect for backpacker, free showers after you return from your trips even after check-out. If you miss breakfast, since you leave too early they pack you something. If you have questions there always is someone to answer them.

So wonderful. Nice staff, good hotel and very tasty food. I would go there again if I ever come back to Hanoi.

Perfect location, clean rooms and the breakfast was delicious. Moreover, the hotel staff is very welcoming - probably the nicest we've even met. We couldn't believe that we get all of this for such a low price. Highly recommended...

Very friendly and helpfull staff. The Hotel is very central to the old City, so you can go to all sights by feed. The pickup-service from the Hotel ist great. We'd liked the Hotel very well :-)

3B hostel gave me exact 3B (Best Staff, Best Service and Best Location) as they declare. Reception staff were so friendly and nice. They always welcomed me with smile. I will definitely stay in 3B when I have a chance to visit Hanoi. Thanks a million : )

There is nothing to complain but the breakfast.. I like to sleep long in the morning, espacially in Holidays.. After 10:00 they startet to clean the tables and bring the food into the kitchen. It was a bit uncomfortable to 'beg' at 10:30 for my breakfast. Anyway, the staff was really helpful and friendly:-)

Most friendly and accommodating staff. Right in the centre of the old town. Breakfast delicious and you could choose what you want to order. Transportation from and to the airport excellent. Overall we very much enjoyed the stay especially due to the very friendly staff. The elevator up to the 4th floor was a plus.The trip to Halong Bay we booked through the Hotel was also good. Would definitely come back here.

This was one of the friendliest hostels I've stayed at. I felt like part of a family and they offered great deals for transport/tips of the area. They cleaned our rooms well every day and had a good breakfast. I would definitely come back here!

Excellent staff, super comfortable, and they thought of every little detail to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. This is one of the best places I've ever stayed. Very highly recommended.

Friendliest staff I have encountered in a long while. Breakfast is good and beds are comfy. Located well in the center of old town -- would definitely stay here again :). Keep in mind that that this is a small hotel, not a backpacker hostel.

Everything was perfect and we really enjoyed our stay. Staff was really friendly and helpful.

Not the cheapest place, but location and breakfast make up for that. We stayed here for 5 nights, went to cat ba and came back spesifically to this hotel. Would come here again.

• 31st Aug 2014
  • Finland

Lovely staff and a cosy room! Very personalised service and a great place to spend our last couple of days.

The best place we've stayed at during our trip through Vietnam. Staff is awesome and welcoming and really not pushy unlike many others we've met. Rooms are a really comfortable + we got a large and really good breakfast.

Great location. Very friendly and helpful staff. Rooms are spotless. Decent breakfast. We stayed here one night and then returned again after coming back from Sapa. Wifi and air-con are strong. No complaints at all.