Hanoi 3B Hotel Reviews

99 Ma May Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

The place is worth the money as we really received excellent hospitality and service when we stayed there. The place is easily accessible in the Old Quarter and within walking distance to other attractions. We love the yummy breakfast and most importantly the staffs are very warm and friendly. Totally recommends this place!

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

Great hotel in a good location. Helpfull staff. Very clean and good breakfast.

Fantastic hotel - perfect location in the heart of the Old Quarter and easy walking distance to everywhere. The staff are really friendly and helpful and speak excellent English. We stayed 4 nights in a beautiful, quiet room with aircon, fridge and a safe. The breakfast is one of the best we've had in 4 months travelling - cereal, toast, fresh baguette, rice, noodles, fruit, juice, tea, coffee, plus you can order something hot such as eggs or pancakes. We also booked a Sapa trip which was great.

Fantastic hotel - perfect location in the heart of the Old Quarter and easy walking distance to everywhere. The staff are really friendly and helpful and speak excellent English. We stayed 4 nights in a beautiful, quiet room with aircon, fridge and a safe. The breakfast is one of the best we've had in 4 months travelling - cereal, toast, fresh baguette, rice, noodles, fruit, juice, tea, coffee, plus you can order something hot such as eggs or pancakes. We also booked a Sapa trip which was good.

The staff at Hanoi 3b are fantastic. Very friendly and helpful but never pushy. The location couldn't be much better. Breakfast is great - with lots of different options made to order. I would definitely recommend staying at Hanoi 3b!

This is by far our favourite hotel of our trip! Absolutely amazing, friendly and helpful staff, great rooms (we got a free upgrade), breakfast was delicious and it's a great location. We had the driver pick us up from the airport and it was well worth the money to avoid the hassle of a taxi and he was lovely- we were given tea on arrival and overall had a great stay. Would 100% recommend!

Staff were very friendly and went out of their way to help you.

• 19th Jan 2014
  • Scotland

Located in the center of downtown close to the restaurants, the old architecture, night market during the weekends, and a few minutes walk to the lake. The staff are very professional and helpful, giving me tips about how to deal with the cheating taxi drivers. The breakfast included is a plus and they even prepared a bread and water for my early flight. The safe is old and broken in my room and the staff fixed it. The room is clean, The hotel offers tea and coffee all day for free.

Excellent service from start to finish Mr Dragon and Ms Phoung were delightful and so helpful even though I changed my booking with them several times before finally arriving. Their emails were warm, friendly and responded to almost immediately. I was greeted with beverages on arrival and all the staff were courteous at all times. I was even helped with my onward journey. The breakfast kept me going all day . The room was clean and well equipped with the best wifi I've had on this trip.

best value for the money we ever received. Don't wait, book it :) the location is perfect, close to all important sights. The staff is very ffriendly and helpful all the time. We had a big room, even with a window and the breakfast was very good. We enjoyed our stay here a lot.

Super friendly staff, room was free upgraded for us, we feel better then expected.

• 23rd Oct 2013