Hanoi 3B Hotel Reviews

99 Ma May Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

Had a great stay at Hanoi 3B. Staff are super friendly, our room was spacious, clean and just how it looked from the photos. The location is great, right in the old quarter. No view from our room, but no noise either. Breakfast was included and was delicious and there was plenty of it. Can't fault this place, and we're going back after a trip to Sapa.

This little hotel is just great, well located, excellent facilities and superb staff. The only thing is that is a hotel so you miss the fun of a hostel.

The staff were extremely helpful and professional. I felt we received a very personalised service.

This is an unreal hotel. They were incredibly helpful in booking a tour to Ha Long bay as well as a sleeper train ticket for me in advance of my trip. On arrival, all staff seemed to already know me by name, and we received smiles from everyone. Our bags were taken to our room for us, and the room itself was lovely with towel animals and rose petals on the bed, and it was immaculate. They also offered for us to have showers hours after check oout before our sleeper train, which was appreciated.

Absolutely exceptional service from every single employee- truly going above and beyond. Were highly accomodating regarding our stay, allowing us to leave a day early without any costs. Also helped tremendously in arranging our travels from Hanoi, as they set up a a great Halong Bay day trip and an overnight train to Hue. The breakfasts were delicious and free, the dinners with the friendly staff were exceptional, and the genuine kindness shown to us throughout our visit will never be forgotten.

Bottom line - I would stay there again. In fact I already have completed my third stay! The staff is fantastic and the value for the money is unbelievable. Great breakfast and superb coffee!

The most helpful and friendly staff I have ever had, location was great and the rooms were very nice.

Very friendly staff in a great location! Was able to arrange airport pick up which made traveling into Hanoi very stress free. Would stay there again.

The staff are very friendly and Can speak English well. The location is near to restaurant of nice food and shopping. In the old quarter. Thumbs up !

• 20th Apr 2015
  • Singapore

I had a really good stay here at the hotel. The staff were outstanding and went out of their way to help with problems or questions I had, a big, big thanks to Lilly, Marco, Ocean, Dragon, and Nancy, you people are the best. Good breakfast, good location and great atmosphere.

Excellent and helpful staff. Clean and comfortable rooms in a great location in central old town. Don't hesitate to book here, it is well worth it. And a fantastic breakfast buffet with made-to-order crepes and eggs

• 13th Apr 2015

Good location and value. Breakfast was nice and I appreciated having the chef making omelettes to order. Excellent staff - very funny, friendly, and helpful when I had questions about local culture. I used this hotel as my base of operations in Hanoi; sometimes the air conditioning would not work when I checked into a room, but this was always quickly resolved when I alerted the staff. I would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to friends,

5-star service! Awesome staff! Keep it up!

Amazing place. friendly staff

The staff are really really friendly and very organised. They arranged a very reasonable airport transfer for us and upgraded our room! The breakfast is great too! Would definitely recommend.

• 16th Mar 2015

Great hotel, They do have sister hotels... so don't be surprised if you are asked to stay at a different place down the road on occasion. However.. the other hotels are the same or better! would definitely stay again :) great helpful

A great place to stay, the staff are helpful and kind and I felt safe and welcomed at all times. Thanks for making my stay so comfortable guys!

Loved our stay at Hanoi 3B! Definitely more a "hotel" feel than "hostel" (more quiet, professional, less social) but to us this was a good thing. Great clean rooms, comfortable beds, good internet, FANTASTIC staff who always greeted me by name. Good location in heart of backpacker district. Couldn't recommend more strongly.

We had a wonderful stay! The staff was great!

Staff are so friendly and accommodating! Lots of space in the rooms, breakfast was tasty and an easy walk to the lake :)

• 17th Feb 2015