Superb 213 Total Reviews
Superb 213 Total Reviews
Hanoi 3B Hotel Located at 99 Ma May Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi.
Vietnam
Hanoi 10000 99 Ma May Street, Hoan Kiem District
94% 213
21.0338760 105.8532580
    Rooms available

5th Jun 2016
6.3

They try pretty hard to sell you tours to Halong Bay and Sapa. Asked whether there was anything of interest in Hanoi, the reception lady bluntly told me, "not to me". When I didn't want to buy Twodayonenighthalongbay I agreed to at least go to Sapa right the morning after I had arrived in Hanoi on a 12-hour bus from Hue. This had very much not been my erstwhile intention, but I realised that they didn't want me to stay longer. Fair enough, this is not the only place to stay in Hanoi.

4th Jun 2016

We liked it here so much we ended staying 2 nights and would have stayed for the third night if they were not fully booked. Breakfast was awesome, enjoyed a bowl of pho for breakfast along with fruit juices. Wifi works well. The rooms were nice. Shower head was low so for tall people, it may be a challenge. They provided us with water, soap, toothbrushes, towel, and house slippers. Staff were very friendly and professional. Great value for what you get!

• abbyhem
  • USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
31st May 2016

The staff was the highlight of our stay at 3B Hanoi. They give new life to the word "hospitality"!!!!!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
29th May 2016

Amazing staff! Helped us plan trips to both Sa Pa and Halong bay. Made it so easy and the trips were fantastic! Can't compliment the staff enough. Rooms were clean and beautiful. The free breakfast is amazing and had a million options. Loved this hotel!

• rusty0611
  • England, Male, 25-30
22nd May 2016

I was back in Hanoi for one night before heading back home to London. The guys and girls looked after me really well and the room was spotless and great for the cost. Like all areas in the Old Quarter it can get noisy but I can't fault the hotel for this. They were happy for be to slob about in the lounge for a few hours while waiting for my flight and had great banter back and forth with the staff. This looks like a perfect place to stay if you're coming to Hanoi for a while and need a base

6th May 2016

The staff was super friendly. The location was great. Ther room was small but nice and the included breakfast was very good. I would highly recommend staying

• USA, Female, 25-30
29th Apr 2016

I could go on for awhile gushing about how wonderful an experience it was to stay at Hanoi 3b Hotel. We had a private room there and it had all the amenities of a luxury hotel. The staff is very attentive and friendly, and the made-to-order breakfast is amazing. We booked a tour to Ha Long Bay with them, and their recommended cruise did not disappoint- they even washed our disgusting laundry while we were gone! Definitely recommend if you're staying in the Old Quarter in Hanoi.

• Scotland, Couple, 25-30
26th Mar 2016

Very comfortable hotel with lovely rooms and a good central location

• Australia, Mixed Group, 25-30
17th Mar 2016

Good friendly staff. Excellent free breakfast.

6th Mar 2016

Extremely friendly and helpful staff, great location, tasty breakfast