Hanoi 3B Hotel Reviews

99 Ma May Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

The staff are very friendly and Can speak English well. The location is near to restaurant of nice food and shopping. In the old quarter. Thumbs up !

• 20th Apr 2015
  • Singapore

I had a really good stay here at the hotel. The staff were outstanding and went out of their way to help with problems or questions I had, a big, big thanks to Lilly, Marco, Ocean, Dragon, and Nancy, you people are the best. Good breakfast, good location and great atmosphere.

Good location and value. Breakfast was nice and I appreciated having the chef making omelettes to order. Excellent staff - very funny, friendly, and helpful when I had questions about local culture. I used this hotel as my base of operations in Hanoi; sometimes the air conditioning would not work when I checked into a room, but this was always quickly resolved when I alerted the staff. I would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to friends,

5-star service! Awesome staff! Keep it up!

Amazing place. friendly staff

The staff are really really friendly and very organised. They arranged a very reasonable airport transfer for us and upgraded our room! The breakfast is great too! Would definitely recommend.

• 16th Mar 2015

Great hotel, They do have sister hotels... so don't be surprised if you are asked to stay at a different place down the road on occasion. However.. the other hotels are the same or better! would definitely stay again :) great helpful

1 2 Next » last »