Hanoi 3B Hotel Reviews

99 Ma May Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

Loved our stay here. Very friendly staff, cute rooms and perfect location in the old quarter - close to restaurants, backpacker bars and a short walk to the lake.

This was a lovely hostel. Staff were really friendly and very helpful. Even a day after we checked out, they helped us to book a taxi to the train station and offered us a tea/coffee whilst we waited-they went above and beyond. The location is perfect-right in the heart of the old quarter and near the lake. Our bathroom looked a bit tired in parts and the room we opted for was a little small, but given that we were only sleeping there, it was great. Would definitely go back!

Had a really good experience at this hotel. The staff were very friendly & helpful, always checking on how we were & if everything was okay, the room was clean & well maintained, the breakfast was great & the airport pick up was reasonable and on time. Good location in the old quarter and wifi on all floors. The only thing stopping me from giving it 100% were the ants in the bathroom. Other than this minor complaint I would definately reccomend staying here.

Dear Our Value Guest, We would like to say thank you very much for your lovely review. We are so happy that you have enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We would be very happy to see you again in the future trip to Hanoi. All the best Hanoi 3B Hotel team.

The staff were all very friendly and helpful, I thought there was a great value for the money at the 3B! They should give Nancy and Lily a comedy TV show, we really had a great time here.

A great hostel with really friendly and helpful staff. Close to lots of markets and things to do.

Excellent location, excellent service. The free pho for breakfast was great. The staff arranged a trip to Halong Bay, which I recommend. On one of the days, I went to Long Bien night market at 3am and returned at 5am. One of the staff let me out and in in the middle of the night. On the final day, the staff let me take a shower although I had already checked out, before an overnight train trip to Hue. They even drove me to the train station, free of charge. The staff was exceptional. Thank you.

Lovely welcome. Nice personal touches such as the bed decoration upon arrival!

Dear Our Value Guest, Thank you very much for sharing your lovely review on Hostelworld. We are so happy with your comments. We really appreciate you taking your time to write a review for us. Thank you very much and we are looking forward to seeing you in the near future. Your Sincerely, Hanoi 3B Hotel team

Great location and very friendly staff. A great place to stay.

• 2nd Dec 2014

Dear Our Value Geust, Thank you very much for sharing your lovely review on Hostelworld. We are so happy with your comments. We really appreciate you taking your time to write a review for us. Thank you very much and we are looking forward to seeing you in the near future. Your Sincerely, Hanoi 3B Hotel team

An awesome hotel. Right in the middle of the Old City where the weekend night market comes to life in front of the doors. The staff is exceptional. They booked our trip to Sapa and Halong Bay and made sure all the details were taken care of without us having to worry. Their staff even met us at the train station after the night train from Sapa at 530a to get us a cab. I would make a trip back to Hânoí just to see the staff at the hotel. By the end they were family.

Situation in a great location in the old quarter, this hotel was clean and quiet. The rooms were nice with great AC and plenty of hot water. The thing that really impressed me with this hotel though was the staff! Mr Dragon, Phuong, Nancy, Lily, and the rest of the staff were incredibly friendly assisting with any questions or help needed. I had some early excursions and they had prepared breakfast to go without me asking! I would definitely recommend this hotel

Everything was awesome. Walking distance to tons of food places, spas, attractions etc. great staff and room was more than sufficient. Ride service to and from airport for $9 each way, and free breakfast!

From the moment we arrived we were greeted well and looked after by all of the staff, especially Ocean. Everything was to a high standard, the breakfast had a good choice and the location was perfect in the Old Town. We were recommended a restaurant nearby (New Day) which was friendly, cheap and really good food. We would recommend this hotel to anyone.

We very like this hostel.

Lovely front desk staff and tasty breakfast.

The staff here are lovely and very welcoming. They organised my trip to Ha Lang Bay (stunning) and my train ticket to Hoi An AND made sure i got to and on the train ok. There was a mix up on the first night but they arranged alternative accomodation over the road - not ideal as I'd hoped planned two luxury nights after working in Nepal but they couldn't be more apologetic. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Hanoi. Thanks Dragon, Nancy and Ocean. X

The hotel was perfect. As they say: best staff, best services, best location. It is on a small street of the old quarter, which is closed to cars and motorcycles on weekend nights. The best staff i have met so far. Especially a great thanks to nancy and lyly, who were really adorable. But everyone was so nice always smiling.the breakfast is quite good. They prepare what you want from the menu: eggs, bacon, pankakes, pho. We really enjoyed our stay and will definetely come back there next time.

• 29th Oct 2014

It is a very nice hotel, that is perfect for backpacker, free showers after you return from your trips even after check-out. If you miss breakfast, since you leave too early they pack you something. If you have questions there always is someone to answer them.

So wonderful. Nice staff, good hotel and very tasty food. I would go there again if I ever come back to Hanoi.

Perfect location, clean rooms and the breakfast was delicious. Moreover, the hotel staff is very welcoming - probably the nicest we've even met. We couldn't believe that we get all of this for such a low price. Highly recommended...

Very friendly and helpfull staff. The Hotel is very central to the old City, so you can go to all sights by feed. The pickup-service from the Hotel ist great. We'd liked the Hotel very well :-)