Hanoi 3B Hotel Reviews

99 Ma May Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

The staff were extremely helpful and professional. I felt we received a very personalised service.

This is an unreal hotel. They were incredibly helpful in booking a tour to Ha Long bay as well as a sleeper train ticket for me in advance of my trip. On arrival, all staff seemed to already know me by name, and we received smiles from everyone. Our bags were taken to our room for us, and the room itself was lovely with towel animals and rose petals on the bed, and it was immaculate. They also offered for us to have showers hours after check oout before our sleeper train, which was appreciated.

Absolutely exceptional service from every single employee- truly going above and beyond. Were highly accomodating regarding our stay, allowing us to leave a day early without any costs. Also helped tremendously in arranging our travels from Hanoi, as they set up a a great Halong Bay day trip and an overnight train to Hue. The breakfasts were delicious and free, the dinners with the friendly staff were exceptional, and the genuine kindness shown to us throughout our visit will never be forgotten.

Bottom line - I would stay there again. In fact I already have completed my third stay! The staff is fantastic and the value for the money is unbelievable. Great breakfast and superb coffee!

The most helpful and friendly staff I have ever had, location was great and the rooms were very nice.

Very friendly staff in a great location! Was able to arrange airport pick up which made traveling into Hanoi very stress free. Would stay there again.

The staff are very friendly and Can speak English well. The location is near to restaurant of nice food and shopping. In the old quarter. Thumbs up !

• 20th Apr 2015
  • Singapore

I had a really good stay here at the hotel. The staff were outstanding and went out of their way to help with problems or questions I had, a big, big thanks to Lilly, Marco, Ocean, Dragon, and Nancy, you people are the best. Good breakfast, good location and great atmosphere.

Good location and value. Breakfast was nice and I appreciated having the chef making omelettes to order. Excellent staff - very funny, friendly, and helpful when I had questions about local culture. I used this hotel as my base of operations in Hanoi; sometimes the air conditioning would not work when I checked into a room, but this was always quickly resolved when I alerted the staff. I would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to friends,

1 2 Next » last »