Hanoi 3B Hotel Reviews

99 Ma May Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

3B hostel gave me exact 3B (Best Staff, Best Service and Best Location) as they declare. Reception staff were so friendly and nice. They always welcomed me with smile. I will definitely stay in 3B when I have a chance to visit Hanoi. Thanks a million : )

There is nothing to complain but the breakfast.. I like to sleep long in the morning, espacially in Holidays.. After 10:00 they startet to clean the tables and bring the food into the kitchen. It was a bit uncomfortable to 'beg' at 10:30 for my breakfast. Anyway, the staff was really helpful and friendly:-)

Most friendly and accommodating staff. Right in the centre of the old town. Breakfast delicious and you could choose what you want to order. Transportation from and to the airport excellent. Overall we very much enjoyed the stay especially due to the very friendly staff. The elevator up to the 4th floor was a plus.The trip to Halong Bay we booked through the Hotel was also good. Would definitely come back here.

This was one of the friendliest hostels I've stayed at. I felt like part of a family and they offered great deals for transport/tips of the area. They cleaned our rooms well every day and had a good breakfast. I would definitely come back here!

Excellent staff, super comfortable, and they thought of every little detail to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. This is one of the best places I've ever stayed. Very highly recommended.

Friendliest staff I have encountered in a long while. Breakfast is good and beds are comfy. Located well in the center of old town -- would definitely stay here again :). Keep in mind that that this is a small hotel, not a backpacker hostel.

Everything was perfect and we really enjoyed our stay. Staff was really friendly and helpful.

1 2 3 Next » last »