Hanoi 3B Hotel Reviews

99 Ma May Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

So wonderful. Nice staff, good hotel and very tasty food. I would go there again if I ever come back to Hanoi.

Perfect location, clean rooms and the breakfast was delicious. Moreover, the hotel staff is very welcoming - probably the nicest we've even met. We couldn't believe that we get all of this for such a low price. Highly recommended...

Very friendly and helpfull staff. The Hotel is very central to the old City, so you can go to all sights by feed. The pickup-service from the Hotel ist great. We'd liked the Hotel very well :-)

3B hostel gave me exact 3B (Best Staff, Best Service and Best Location) as they declare. Reception staff were so friendly and nice. They always welcomed me with smile. I will definitely stay in 3B when I have a chance to visit Hanoi. Thanks a million : )

There is nothing to complain but the breakfast.. I like to sleep long in the morning, espacially in Holidays.. After 10:00 they startet to clean the tables and bring the food into the kitchen. It was a bit uncomfortable to 'beg' at 10:30 for my breakfast. Anyway, the staff was really helpful and friendly:-)

Most friendly and accommodating staff. Right in the centre of the old town. Breakfast delicious and you could choose what you want to order. Transportation from and to the airport excellent. Overall we very much enjoyed the stay especially due to the very friendly staff. The elevator up to the 4th floor was a plus.The trip to Halong Bay we booked through the Hotel was also good. Would definitely come back here.

1 2 3 Next » last »