Hanoi 3B Hotel Reviews

99 Ma May Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

The staff were all very friendly and helpful, I thought there was a great value for the money at the 3B! They should give Nancy and Lily a comedy TV show, we really had a great time here.

Dear Our Value Guest, We would like to say thank you very much for your lovely review. We are so happy that you have enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We would be very happy to see you again in the future trip to Hanoi. All the best Hanoi 3B Hotel team.

A great hostel with really friendly and helpful staff. Close to lots of markets and things to do.

Excellent location, excellent service. The free pho for breakfast was great. The staff arranged a trip to Halong Bay, which I recommend. On one of the days, I went to Long Bien night market at 3am and returned at 5am. One of the staff let me out and in in the middle of the night. On the final day, the staff let me take a shower although I had already checked out, before an overnight train trip to Hue. They even drove me to the train station, free of charge. The staff was exceptional. Thank you.

Lovely welcome. Nice personal touches such as the bed decoration upon arrival!

Dear Our Value Guest, Thank you very much for sharing your lovely review on Hostelworld. We are so happy with your comments. We really appreciate you taking your time to write a review for us. Thank you very much and we are looking forward to seeing you in the near future. Your Sincerely, Hanoi 3B Hotel team

Great location and very friendly staff. A great place to stay.

• 2nd Dec 2014

Dear Our Value Geust, Thank you very much for sharing your lovely review on Hostelworld. We are so happy with your comments. We really appreciate you taking your time to write a review for us. Thank you very much and we are looking forward to seeing you in the near future. Your Sincerely, Hanoi 3B Hotel team

An awesome hotel. Right in the middle of the Old City where the weekend night market comes to life in front of the doors. The staff is exceptional. They booked our trip to Sapa and Halong Bay and made sure all the details were taken care of without us having to worry. Their staff even met us at the train station after the night train from Sapa at 530a to get us a cab. I would make a trip back to Hânoí just to see the staff at the hotel. By the end they were family.

Situation in a great location in the old quarter, this hotel was clean and quiet. The rooms were nice with great AC and plenty of hot water. The thing that really impressed me with this hotel though was the staff! Mr Dragon, Phuong, Nancy, Lily, and the rest of the staff were incredibly friendly assisting with any questions or help needed. I had some early excursions and they had prepared breakfast to go without me asking! I would definitely recommend this hotel

Everything was awesome. Walking distance to tons of food places, spas, attractions etc. great staff and room was more than sufficient. Ride service to and from airport for $9 each way, and free breakfast!

1 2 3 Next » last »