Hanoi Aurora Hotel Reviews

109 Ma May Street, Hoan Kiem Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam

Warm atmosphere, clean room, rich breakfast. Great location, helpful staff.

• 1st Jul 2014

Cheap and so good. Bed is very clean, comfortable. It's awesome breakfast with many choices. Very cheap to book the tour with the travel desk and open bus ticket with full stop with $55 . they show all the options with competitive prices. Would love to recommend for every one.

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Finland

Friendly staff. Location was ok. Room wasnt that impressive

Just stay for a night. I booked with the hotels cruise to Halong Bay was excellent. Spent a night on Firefly Cruise and a night on Bungalow to avoid the crowded. Staff was so friendly and helpful. Breakfast was delicious and multiple choice. Return and stay 3 nights then booked the open bus to the South was cheap. Actually a bit hard to sleep by Bus I think all bus is the same but you know what you get what you pay for. I stop in Hue and ask the hotels staff change for me the train.

• 27th Dec 2013

first of all, the staffs was very nice! and the location wsa perfect^^

We had 2 rooms. A larger one at the front was light and spacious, but on the main thoroughfare of the old quarter so a bit noisy despite double glazing. Our other room was at the back so quieter, but dark as the only window opened into an internal light well. The room was just big enough for 2 if one climbed over the suitcases, and the far side of the room was not well cleaned. The electric were a bit dodgy and my bedside lamp blew the bulb first and then the replacement had frayed wires. Having said that,

We had a great time in Hanoi and a very pleasant stay at the Hanoi Emerald Hotel. The rooms are clean, light and well equipped. The Staff help with any questions you might have more. They are very friendly and gave us a lot of helpful information. We can recommend the hotel and say big thank you to the staff. Enjoy Vietnam, the culture and his own Charm. Ernest & Silvio from Germany

• 20th Oct 2010

This hostel is located in the heart of Hanoi city. You can access to the Hanoi sightseeing spots like Hoankiem Lake, shopping streets easily.And the hostel is the cleanest I have ever stayed. The staff is really kind and helpful. If I have a chance to visit Hanoi again, I will choose this hostel again !!! Thank you ~~

Everything perfect! since I booked in months before going I send many mails with doubts and the answer was really fast.The stay great,above all the staff that made our trip so easy,they were very friendly and helpful with us ( all facilities for everything: booking trips, taxis,left luggage in the hostel during trips)..our room very nice with ac and internet.very well located and good price also!!worth it!

Very clean and centrally located place. And it's a hotel not a hostel. Nice beds, TV, internet in the room, etc. Thanks for a great stay. I would definitelly stay there again.

It is a brand new hotel, I love the way they welcome customers very warm, my room was lovely with big window, city view, free fruits and daily cleaned everyday, I stayed on the 4th floor but it has a lift so it is ok .