Hanoi Blue Lotus Hotel Reviews

60 Au Trieu Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

The staff at Blue Lotus were incredibly welcoming - we arrived at about 6am pretty ropey with food poisoning and they did their best to accomodate us. They were always ready to help us to organise trips and generally take care of us, really lovely bunch of people. Location was decent but we weren't able to venture out much.

We had a great time at the Blue Lotus hotel. The rooms are nice, quiet and equipped with everything you need, from towels to locking safe. The breakfast is also good, and the hotel is perfectly located in a quiet street in the Old quarter, right by St Joseph's cathedral. Also the staff is always available to help you, with a big smile. We liked it so much we went back after a trip to Sapa and they checked us in at...5 am. That's good service!

Dear our value Guest! Thank you so much for your perfect review. We are very happy to see your writing appearred on website of Hostelworld.com. We hope our hotel will receiving more bookings when they read your truthly review. See you next time in our Hanoi Blue Lotus Hotel Thanks and best regards Anna Hotel Manager

Breakfast was a great addition! Staff were friendly and helpful, they helped book everything for us. I would stay here again, & would recommend it to friends.

The room is very clean and comfortable. The location is very convernience for walking and shopping, close to many good tea and coffee shops, just few step to the big Church and the Lake, very nice place to see. I stayed total 4 nights at Blue Lotus hotel and I feel like at home. The staff is very helpful. They helped me to book all the trips to Ha Long Bay and Sapa with a great fun. I enjoyed all the service here, the room rate is valuable. I highly recommend this hotel.