Hanoi Blue Sky Hotel Reviews

65 Hang Cot street, Hanoi, Vietnam

Good place to stay and offered value for money.

• 25th Feb 2014
  • New Zealand

I'd really like to thank all of Blue Sky Hotel's staff for this wonderful accommodation during my stay in Hanoi. It really became my own home far away from home. Thanks for your kindness and excellent service!

Our stay at Blue Sky Hostel was really nice. We were welcomed with an early morning breakfast and they helped us with booking a tour to Halong Bay (which was also a great tour). Moon is really nice and will help you with everything. Giving advice on where to go and eat. The rooms are big and clean. Enjoyed our stay at Blue Sky Hotel

We were met by a friendly woman who informed us that for our first night - because of a broken water system- we would need to stay in another hotel. We also had a cruise booked for the next day but the receptionist didn't call them to rearrange our transport even though I asked them twice, so we nearly missed our pick up. On our return to collect our bags and return to blue sky for our final two nights we were told we had to go to yet another hotel. This was full of ants and had no windows

Hade a good stay, staff was realy nice, helpfull and friendly. Good value for money. I had a good rest here, peacefull hotel. Had no problems at all with this place!

• 3rd Dec 2013
  • Sweden

The staff here is amazing, Moon especially. She was so helpful to make my experience here in Vietnam great. Always friendly, not pushy to sell you anything. Rooms are cleaned everyday. Overall a great experience. Better than other places that I stayed at in Hanoi. Highly recommended.

Staff were amazing! :)