Hanoi Lucky Guesthouse Reviews

14 Bat Su Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

wonderful place from room clean staff friendly halong bay is cheaper and ensure for quality, not the same outside they sale cheaper cheaper but not good quality and not ensure service. i dont like that. so I think if you stay here you book all of service at this guesthouse is better for you so much. about everything, of couse hightly recommend for everybody stay here.

• 27th Mar 2014
  • American Samoa

When I arrived there was a problem with the reservation andi was brought to their sister property lucky 2. It was nice, the staff was great, and they were really helpful. The location was fine and they worked hard to make sure I had a good stay.

Great guesthouse. My only complaint is that it takes a while for the water to heat after you turn on the boiler, and that the volume of hot water you get out of it is limited. So basically you can only take short showers. They're not so short that it's a serious problem, but they're a little shorter than I prefer.

The saff at hanoi lucky guesthouse were absolutely amazing! Honestly, my only issue was the fact that the showers were only hot for about 5 minutes, and being a girl with exceptionally long hair, 5 minutes is not enough time, especially since Hanoi was quite cold while I was there. All in all, I absolutely loved it and woul highly recommend it! Very comfy and clean rooms with exceptional staff!

very helpfull staff.They help me everything,recommend for me every where for visit as Halong bay very good price and quality,open bus ticket to Hue so nice and cheaper.I like this place so much,i feel at home.Mary i will miss you so much.I will come back your hostel if I come back Hanoi.Hightly recommend to every body.

• 17th Feb 2014
  • Switzerland

halong bay cheaper, the room nice and clean. Hightly recommend

• 16th Feb 2014
  • China

Amazing stay! Staff was extremely friendly ad helpful. Tam in particular was a great help- telling us where to go for dinner and sights to see. Was also super friendly an got to know all our names! Private rooms were spacious and clean but the dorm room was a bit cramped and with no bathroom. Delicious free breakfast and coffee everyday! Overall fantastic stay

• 16th Feb 2014

Very helpful staff Mary was excellent good knowledge of the city Would stay there again if going to Hanoi

Very good central small hotel, very clean good value for money Mary very helpful. Would recomend to anyone.

Just a great small place. The beds are not comfy though and it was a bit cold. It's also in a busy area so noise from the street does happen. The location was perfect though.

• 23rd Jan 2014

I was a touch disappointed on my first night to find I'd been moved into a dorm room instead of the single ensuite I'd requested, but that was really the only problem the whole time I was there. The staff were helpful and friendly and I had a lot of good conversations with them. They helped me book a great trip to nearby Tam Coc, but weren't at all pushy about anything.

Breakfast was great - fresh bread and omelette. The lady that was there when I checked in wasn't very helpful but the girl the following day was. Alot of stairs for someone with a big backpack but it was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. A bottle of water complimentary has been a feature everywhere else and I felt they should offer it. It's located in the old quarter, which is dirty and busy but it was very secure.

Staff were very helpful and friendly. The lady at reception (I forgot to ask her name) helped me make phone calls to fix my phone access problem, and I can feel that her helpfulness is sincere.

The location was great, within walking distance of all the sights and Old Town. The rooms were bare bones, but clean. The staff was pushy about us booking trips and extra nights with them.

Staff very help full and kind.Room very clean and comfortabe bed.Tea and coffe free any time,Ilove coffe so much.The location very close every where for food and shoping.Halong bay and sapa trip very good and cheap.Thank you for happy time in Hanoi.I wiil come back.Hightly recommend.

• 25th Dec 2013

Amazing hostel the room clean, comfortable bed and so nice Halong bay and sapa are so cheaper price quality so ensure. Hightly recommend this guesthouse. Thanks Guy.

• 24th Dec 2013
  • Estonia

All Staff working here so friendly and lovely, They help me everything as the room clean, wifi is strong and special is halong bay and sapa, open bus are perfect perfect quality,price so cheaper more than another place oldsquater in hanoi city i love this place hightly show for everybody when come to hanoi city.Thank Marry

• 14th Dec 2013
  • Switzerland

Booked at Hanoi Lucky Guesthouse but was moved to Lucky Guesthouse 2 because this one was full. Didn't mind that at all: got better room for same price. LG2 is just a bit more expensive than LG1, but still good prices and excellent value for money. Room was big, clean, hottest shower i had in vietnam. Great location in middle of old town, walking distance to pretty much everything. Fair price for good tour to Ha Long bay. Girls at reception very friendly and helpful, special mention to tam :-)

Fantastic guesthouse! Tam and other staff gave the warmest welcome we've had in all of S.E Asia! Tam helped us book some great tours around Ha Long Bay and Sapa and was always there for advise and guidance for exploring Hanoi. Rooms are immaculately clean and very comfortable. Location is excellent for any type of visit, especially for exploring the city as its very central. We had an awesome stay, would highly recommend for any type of traveller. A BIG thank you to Tam and all the staff.

Good hostel nice room, clean room halong bay good price, wifi very strong. Hightly recomemned great hostel.

• 17th Nov 2013