Hanoi Lucky Guesthouse Reviews

14 Bat Su Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

We actually ended up staying at Guesthouse 2 just round the corner but they kept our original booking price for a better room. Staff were very helpful and so happy! Marry and Peter made us very welcome as well as the others. they were happy to accommodate your needs, book and organise things too. Breakfast included was lovely, made fresh whenever suited. And tea and coffee always available.

The staff at this hostel made our stay worthwhile! They were friendly and extremely helpful and caring, giving us a lot of advice helping us to book tours and travel. We stayed at the sister hotel for the first night and then moved over to the other hotel for the rest of our stay. Both were of a good standard, clean with comfortable beds. Although our AC did leak due to heavy rain. The location was only a short walk to the centre by the lake. Overall a lovely stay, would definitely recommend.

Just had 2 nights in Lucky Guest Hostel. Lovely staff, really helpful and friendly. Clean room and excellent value for money.

Nice stay, very well located gusthouse, at the border of the Old City, connected with public buses Kind staff, proposing services without excessive pressure.

By mistake we stayed at Lucky Guesthouse nr 2, which is similar to nr 1. At the end of our stay we had to catch a bus, but something went wrong. Immediately the employee behind reception started to make phonecalls and got into a cab with us, paid for the cab, sorted our tickets and made sure we were on the right bus, very good customer service!!

• 15th Jul 2015

Great location in Hanoi and friendly staff. Air con was a god send. The staff helped us with tours and gave us a map of the city. The shower was pretty average but everything else was great. Upon coming back from Halong Bay something was being fixed in our room so we were moved to their sister hotel which was very nice. Definitely recommend!

Good location (but map provided is a nightmare to read - Google Map one and have it on your phone). Organised a Halong Bay tour through them which turned out great (long legs aside - one day is a tough back and forth to do). After getting back the woman nicely ordered me a pizza which was delivered. Staff always polite and happy to help. Not a social place but definitely comfortable and cheap for a single room to myself. Would stay again.

I really enjoyed my stay there. The staff were so lovely, Hannah especially, she was really helpful in giving me advice for trips outside of Hanoi. They can help you organize tours to Ha Long, which is very helpful! The room was clean and very comfortable. Very lively with lots of markets nearby. I definitely recommend a stay at this guesthouse.

I booked for 2 nights and booked a 2 day 1 night trip to Halong Bay through the hotel. The trip was good especially for the price and I recommend it. I also booked 2 additional nights for when I returned from Halong Bay and when I got to the hotel they did not have a room for me and moved me to a hotel close by which was not as nice. Very frustrated and disappointed with that situation as I was very tired and did not want to deal with the hassle.

View all Hanoi Bed and Breakfasts