Hanoi Lucky Guesthouse Reviews

14 Bat Su Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

I booked for 2 nights and booked a 2 day 1 night trip to Halong Bay through the hotel. The trip was good especially for the price and I recommend it. I also booked 2 additional nights for when I returned from Halong Bay and when I got to the hotel they did not have a room for me and moved me to a hotel close by which was not as nice. Very frustrated and disappointed with that situation as I was very tired and did not want to deal with the hassle.

So amazing service as Halong tour and sapa tour with cheaper PRICE and good staff. the room cleam, nice break fast and drink tea, coffee. Hightly recommend here for everybody.

halong tour was nice and cheaper Price, the room clean and so value the money staff so helpfull and lovely. we would like so much stay this guesthouse Because at there have happy staff and good service everytime we can to drink tea and coffee and of couse we would like recommend this guesthouse for someone.

Great friendly and helpful staff. It was like having a PA traveling with you. The rooms could use a bit more airflow though.

• 25th Feb 2015

Perfect place to stay. Very good location, helpful and nice staff. Good prices for the halong bay tours.

Its location next to the bamboo street makes it a fun place to land in Hanoi. Free breakfast is minimal and the internet could be faster, but it's quiet, the staff is pleasant, and a short walk takes you to most attractions.

was amazing hostel, the room so clean, staff is nice and halong bay was good price and quality. Hightly recommend for somebody.

The room is clean and comfortable bed, wifi is strong and very nice for staff. special for halong bay, sapa. myfriend was stay here and recommend for me stay here and book all of service with they were amazing and nice for price. they arrange for so sprofession trip and so good quality. thanks Peter and Marry so much. Hightly recommend for all of poeple.

Nice, very clean guesthouse with comfortable dorm beds. The athmosphere is very relaxed and the staff helps you with planing your trips and is really friendly. Special thanks to Hana & Han who were really funny and always made the best coffee/tea!

• 30th Dec 2014

Was nice place. the room so clean, wifi strong. the staff is really friendly and helpful. halong bay, sapa trip and Hoa lu - Tam coc are wondeful and so Good Price. Peter is good manager, he wes surpport for us everything with Good information and so good Price quality is so amazing. He booked halong bad and sapa for us are good Price and so wonderful for quality. Hightly recommend for somebody will come to here.

Was amazing for this area, the room clean, wifi strong. halong bay and sapa were amazing quality and price. drink coffee is so much you can do that when you want. the staff so friendly and helpful, go to hoan kiem lake is 15munites only. around this are have so much the bank and ATM so easy for take the money. all of this information the receiption wil to show and keep for you small map. we are so would like stay here for next our trip. we would like recommend for who coming to hanoi city.

Nice and clean rooms and friendly staff. Breakfast is very basic: 2 toast, 1 scrambled egg and a bit of marmalade per person. Internet didn't work for 3 days and no one seems to really care as nothing changed (we asked more than 1 time a day). All in all it was ok!

View all Hanoi Bed and Breakfasts