Hanoi Lucky Guesthouse Reviews

14 Bat Su Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

Just had 2 nights in Lucky Guest Hostel. Lovely staff, really helpful and friendly. Clean room and excellent value for money.

• 28th Jul 2015

Nice stay, very well located gusthouse, at the border of the Old City, connected with public buses Kind staff, proposing services without excessive pressure.

By mistake we stayed at Lucky Guesthouse nr 2, which is similar to nr 1. At the end of our stay we had to catch a bus, but something went wrong. Immediately the employee behind reception started to make phonecalls and got into a cab with us, paid for the cab, sorted our tickets and made sure we were on the right bus, very good customer service!!

• 15th Jul 2015

Great location in Hanoi and friendly staff. Air con was a god send. The staff helped us with tours and gave us a map of the city. The shower was pretty average but everything else was great. Upon coming back from Halong Bay something was being fixed in our room so we were moved to their sister hotel which was very nice. Definitely recommend!

Staff very happy time and friendly, they can help you if you need something, the room clean, tidy, the aircondition worling is best, halong tour, Open bus ticket they keep good Price, when we back halong bay we did go to sapa booked through this guesthouse really good quality, we will to stay here again and Hightly recommend.

Good location (but map provided is a nightmare to read - Google Map one and have it on your phone). Organised a Halong Bay tour through them which turned out great (long legs aside - one day is a tough back and forth to do). After getting back the woman nicely ordered me a pizza which was delivered. Staff always polite and happy to help. Not a social place but definitely comfortable and cheap for a single room to myself. Would stay again.

Thank you so much for your help, your room clean and so nice, Halong bay is amazing and reasonable for Price with sapa Tour Perfect, staff is so friendly and helpful. Hightly recommend your hostel to everybody.

• 7th May 2015
  • Japan

I really enjoyed my stay there. The staff were so lovely, Hannah especially, she was really helpful in giving me advice for trips outside of Hanoi. They can help you organize tours to Ha Long, which is very helpful! The room was clean and very comfortable. Very lively with lots of markets nearby. I definitely recommend a stay at this guesthouse.

I booked for 2 nights and booked a 2 day 1 night trip to Halong Bay through the hotel. The trip was good especially for the price and I recommend it. I also booked 2 additional nights for when I returned from Halong Bay and when I got to the hotel they did not have a room for me and moved me to a hotel close by which was not as nice. Very frustrated and disappointed with that situation as I was very tired and did not want to deal with the hassle.

So amazing service as Halong tour and sapa tour with cheaper PRICE and good staff. the room cleam, nice break fast and drink tea, coffee. Hightly recommend here for everybody.

halong tour was nice and cheaper Price, the room clean and so value the money staff so helpfull and lovely. we would like so much stay this guesthouse Because at there have happy staff and good service everytime we can to drink tea and coffee and of couse we would like recommend this guesthouse for someone.

Great friendly and helpful staff. It was like having a PA traveling with you. The rooms could use a bit more airflow though.

• 25th Feb 2015

Perfect place to stay. Very good location, helpful and nice staff. Good prices for the halong bay tours.

View all Hanoi Bed and Breakfasts