8.4
Fabulous 302 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 302 Total Reviews
Hanoi Lucky Guesthouse Located at 14 Bat Su Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi.
Vietnam
Hanoi Hanoi 14 Bat Su Street, Hoan Kiem District
84% 302
21.0351899 105.8475905
    Rooms available

11th Jul 2016
8.0

Very nice staff and location is good, but the room just wasnt in great shape and the bathroom was quite small.

9th Jul 2016
8.0

Good place for a decent price.

4th Feb 2016

Room was fine but could do with some repainting. When the chinese new year carrived the owners left to go home leaving staff in charge. I had booked a taxi to take me to the airport on the new years day they kept assuring me everything was OK. At 9pm told no taxis and I had to go to the airport and sleep in the airport. the next morning There were many taxis arriving at the airport I didnot receive refund for the night I did not stay I am very unhappy. I have used this hostel before .