Hanoi Lucky Guesthouse Reviews

14 Bat Su Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

Wonderful staff, both the boy and the girl (sorry I forgot their names) were super friendly, helpful and welcoming. The house is cute and my private bed was enormous you could fit 3 people in. Bathroom was nice and clean, nothing to say. It was my first night ever in Asia, coming from a long trip and this guesthouse was the best place to start it off! Thank you for taking care of me and giving me lots of advice about Hanoi and the country!

Hairdryer in the bathroom could be a good improvement.

Really nice staff! Good private room, even withou real window, but okay! No breakfast, only small social area. Would recommend o stay there.

Stayed in a private room and it was very nice overall! Highly recommended!

Good service for this price. I booked single room for one night. The room was big and clean, breakfast provided. Quite good location.

Breakfast is eggs, bread, butter, jam and coffee. Great location in the heart of the old quarter. The bun cha place across the street is really good. A little more expensive than other hostels but they made up our room everyday.

Ok place, the rooms are alright the location is at the emf of the old quoter

View all Hanoi Bed and Breakfasts