Hanoi Old Town Hotel Reviews

95 Hang Chieu, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

Had a good stay at the hotel, but we had booked another night following our halong bay tour and when we arrived they told us our room was no longer available and send us to there sister hotel (also very nice however would have been nice to have some notice so we didn't have to lug our bags down the road) also found it to be slightly expensive. If you aren't on a strict budget I would recommend. Breakfast options were great! Very helpful for planning transportation

Very good hotel,very friendly staff Especially Mr Canh he was best staff and good care.

• 22nd Nov 2014

I have to thank all employees for providing excellent services. The girls at the reception desk remember all guests' names and are so friendly and warm hearted. I asked them to book a taxi on the last day as i was off to the airport early in the morning , but the car did not arrive on time. It was out of their control but they went down onto the street and stopped other taxis for me. I finished the boarding procedure five minutes before the gate was closed.

The old town hotel was a great hotel to stay in! the staff were very helpful and welcoming, the room was spacious and tidy and very comfy. They offered a delicious breakfast everymorning and would organise and help us with travelling around the city. I highly recommend this hotel to stay in.

• 4th Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

Room we had was quite dated. There was an open window onto the street in the corridor next our room and our door didn't close very securely. It was fine for the price we paid but I wouldn't stay again. Location was very good however.

Very helpful staff, they helped us book cabs, tours and trains. We found their Halong Bay tour (with OpenVietnamTours) very good. The location is great, the rooms are clean, the showers are hot and the breakfast is tasty. The staff also let us have a shower while we were waiting for our train even though we weren't actually staying with them at that point.

Very well located in Hanoi old town. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Canh is always ready to help and give infotmations about what to visit,... Good place to stay to visit hanoi.

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Switzerland

Great location, great service and pleasant atmosphere. Centrally located and close to all the cities highlights. Canh Le, is very helpful and goes out if his way to make your stay in Hanoi comfortable and memorable. Will definitely stay here again.

• 21st Oct 2014

Very very good hotel , very friendly manager , thanks to Vinh Le , Canh Le , sunshine

• 13th Oct 2014
  • Spain

I booked this hotel for 1 night and extend when we back from Halomg bay . This is nice hotel with large room , clean , good breakfast and special free beer on Friday where you can meet and make friend with many people . Recommend

• 13th Oct 2014

Plesent stay

Standard hotel, wonderful staff but lacks atmosphere.

Dear Jesse Thank you so much for your review We are very pleasant to know that you had good stay at our hotel I and our staff are trying day by day to server our custommer better and better day by day You come our hotel when most guests left for Halong bay . That why you can not feel atmosphere. Nomally we offer free beer on Friday so most yong traveller like the asmosphere at our hotel . Hopefully you can come back to our hotel on Friday to get it Regards Vinh Le

Happy with our stay here! In peak area near good places to eat! Hotel organises ha long bay tours! We suggest going elsewhere as they can be pushy with trying to get a sale from you.

The recptionist Canh Le and other staff were very friendly and helpful, great location in old quarter. Nice breakfast incuded.

I cannot fault this place. I arrived with a severe back injury and was in distress. The hotel staff were amazing. They accompanied me to the hospital and translated my condition with the doctors, and remained with me until I was better. Throughout my stay they were always extremely nice. I believe the staff can make a place. The location is also very central. I requested a quiet room with a soft bed and got it too. All and all, I was very happy with this place.

Best , Best Hostel ever . I am very pleasant at this hotel , the staffs was so friendly and helpful , they gave me free room when i back from Sapa early morning. Thanks to Vinh Le , Canh , sunshine. I will come back

• 20th Sep 2014

We spend 4 nights at the Old Town Hotel the first time, we visited Hanoi and had a verz good time. Therefore we decided to go back there the second time we visited the city. You get a lot for your money there. The Staff is reallz nice and the rooms are really nice, clean and well equipped. Especially Canh Le, who is working at the reception was verz helpfull with every question we had.

• 17th Sep 2014

Verz nice located Hostel in the Old Town, very tidy and friendly staff. especially Mr. Canh Le!

• 13th Sep 2014

It's a very nice hotel for backpackers! Cheap, wonderful stuff (Canh Le & Sunshine !!!), clean rooms and the breakfast is inclusive so you don't have stress in the morning to get some food.

Very friendly staff and help you out with anything. Clean rooms. Quite noisy through the day and evening as the road outside is very busy.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4