Hanoi Old Town Hotel Reviews

95 Hang Chieu, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

The hostel is in the middle of the buzzing streets of the old city. We had a fairly big room with a nice shower on the first floor. It is rather noisy in the street (you can get earplugs at the reception) and you'll get half an hour of propaganda out of the loudspeakers in the street every morning and evening. Staff is helpful and speaks English well. Breakfast is good (nice variety, including corn flakes) and we Could keave some luggage behind while traveling to Sapa.

Great hotel, great staff! Helped us with all our bookings and all our tours. They even helped us with the china visa application. Would highly recommend staying here. The included breakfast was good too!

Really enjoyed my stay. Fantastic staff who were very helpful making tour arrangements and explaining about the local attractions. Located in the Old Town area and very close to the wknd night markets and only a few blocks from the lake. Don't miss the wknd night market which starts on Friday nights. This is not a party hostel so you can definitely relax and get a good night's rest. I had a private ensuite room and the price cannot be beat. Bed was very comfortable and breakfast included.

In Hanoi, standards for hotels are really subpar. So, compared to other hotels in Hanoi this hotel was good.

Great location near night market in old town, great and very helpful staff

The hotel answered all of our questions before and during our visit. They booked our tours prior to coming and each tour was excellent.

• 3rd Apr 2015

Very frinedly and helpful hotel staffs especially Canh. Location is near night market and Hoan Kiem Lake.

Nce place to stay. Close to the center and restaurants and other hostels.The room was nice and clean and everything worked. Canh the receptionist was super freindly and very helpfull when booking things for us. Good times over all!

Fantastic location. In the heart of all the happenings.

• 1st Apr 2015
  • Thailand

I think I stayed here at a bad time. A lot of things seemed to be going wrong at once for them and I am not sure if I can legitimately blame them. That being said, the Wifi was almost non-existent, water leaks in my room and lobby, no electricity on the last day. However, they do have free drinking water which is a big plus. The staff was relatively friendly.

Dear Michael Thank you so much for your review We are sorry for your unpleasant stay at our hotel. Unfortunately at your stay date the city electricity syterm was reparing that is why they cut off and that also reason the wifi no working . We are trying the best to serve our custommer day by day We hope that you will come back our hotel for next stay in Hanoi We can promise that we can do better for you Best regards Vinh Le Hotel Manager

The Hanoi old town hotel was a great introduction to Vietnam. Our room was spacious and clean. The staff are very willing to assist with any needs you may have. In particular, hotel owner, Vinh was exceptionally interested in making sure we had an enjoyable stay. He assisted us with booking a ha long bay tour, which I would recommend. I would definitely recommend this hotel to people wanting a clean and helpful place to stay amongst the midst of the Hanoi chaos!

We really love this hostel, it is over our expectations we are welcomed with free coffee and tea with smiles from staff. They recommend us where to eat to go in Hanoi. They truly a local friends. We also book Halong bay 3D2N with them and got fantastic trip

Hanoi Old Town Hotel is amazing!!! would totally recommend to anyone staying in Hanoi. Great value !!

• 25th Mar 2015
  • Bulgaria

everything was really nice, people, rooms and breakfast was all great!

The entire staff was friendly and helpful. But Lan was fantastic!!!!

Very nice place to stay in Hanoi, location is perfect! Staff is very friendly and can offer you nice tours. Moreover, the breakfast is nice and the rooms are clean and spacious. i would definitely stay here again! Canh helps you with every problem you might have!

Very friendly and helpful staff who were happy to help in every situation. A great location right in the heart of the Old Quarter. The twin room was very nice with a great bay window overlooking the busy street below. The included made-to-order breakfast was also very good and better than expected! Thanks for the great stay!

My friend and I stayed there this past week and loved it! Everything was clean and kept well.The whole staff was incredibly friendly and helpful anytime we had questions or needed recommendations. Anna was more than accommodating with our needs the whole time and helped us book a night trip to Ha Long Bay and took care of everything for us. The receptionist at night, Alex, was also very helpful and nice to talk to! Definitely Recommend!!!

Alright hotel, I've definitely found more modern accommodations for the price they charge. Nothing blatantly wrong, but not astounding. I'd hunt for better.

felt very well provided for staff were spot on washroom in my room could have used a touch up , over all stay was good and location is excellent right in the heart if things

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4