Hanoi Old Town Hotel Reviews

95 Hang Chieu, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

Great budget hotel in the centre of the city. Lovely staff, great facilities and a nice bonus to have a free breakfast. Bargain price!!!!

• 15th Aug 2014

Well located, clean and big room for three people! Breakfast included ;)

Nice hotel and a perfect location in hanoi good travel agency to :)

• 12th Aug 2014

Very good hotel, central location in Hanoi old district. Walking distance to all sights. Very friendly and helpful staff. Good breakfast included. Wifi available in all rooms. Can arrange tours/trips through reception is required.

Very good location, in the old center of Hanoi. Very helpful staff (especially Canh Le) I recommend if you're staying a few nights in this wonderful city

• 1st Aug 2014

Very friendly staff organized our Tours to Sapa and Ha Long Bay. Good location in the Middle of Old Town Quarter. Canh Le is very friendly at the reception! Rooms are big and in good conditions. It was a great stay!

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Switzerland

The staff are all very friendly and welcoming. When I arrived I was taken to my room and had the hotel facilities explained to. Every day when I left or returned I was greeted by name and asked about my day. I had a great visit with this hotel and would love to stay again if I return to Hanoi.

• 30th Jul 2014

Very helpful and knowledgable staff!

• 29th Jul 2014

Anna and the rest of the staff made out stay in Hanoi. They couldn't do enough to help us and helped plan the rest of our trip with no trouble. Right in the centre of old town Hanoi too so location was excellent. Definitely recommended!

Good location, clean comfortable hotel great staff would sat again

My friend and I stayed at Hanoi Old for 4 nights and absolutely loved it! Great location and the free breakfast í amazing

Good hostel, but the staff gets a little bit angry if we don't buy the tours with them.... But they are nice and try to makes us comfortable. Good breakfast and excellent location...

The staff was very nice, friendly and helpfull! Breakfast was included and the betttuch was changed every day. Rom was with air conditioner and I could not see any cockroach as from some earlier guests told on this platform. In my opinion that hotel is compared with Vietnamese standard a quite good choice!

Super hotel, with very friendly and helpful people. an absolute must to book trips from hotel because they make sure you have a nice time

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Belgium

When we arrived at the Hotel a water pipe was broken in our room - so we were told. They arranged a transfer into the Ha Long Hotel for free where we got an equal room - supposedly... The room was OK, bathroom was really hot. We could store the luggage but could not take a shower after check out (train left late at night - we would have taken an earlier one).

Just a warning that if you book this hotel you may not be staying at this hotel. Had arranged an airport transfer with the hotel, sure we were dropped off at the 'hanoi Old Town' hotel but once we paid everything we were rushed off with no explanation into a taxi. This took us to another hotel (mind you we had to pay again) with a completely different name. This hotel demanded they keep our passports, I called up the original hotel for a reason y, they said air con was not working. DNT STAY HERE

Dear jacqueline Thank you so much for your review on hostelworld.com 1st at all . We applosize for your unhappy stay at our hotel during your time in Hanoi . I would like to say some words about your situation. On your check in date , unfortunately the water syterm in the room which we reserved for you broken and we have no room at 1st hotel to change for you so we have booked the 2nd hotel at the same company which seems better than the 1st one. One again sorry for this out of control case.

Our stay here was really great! The staff was incredible, they spoke good English and had recommendations for everything we wanted to do. We utilized their service to book tours for Perfume Pagoda and Halong Bay 2-Day Cruise, both were highlights of our stay in Hanoi and well organized. The rooms were clean with good air conditioning, a major bonus in the humid climate! Definitely worth the money!!!

• 7th Jul 2014

A fine hotel with large rooms and very helpful staff. We booked trips to Ha Long Bay and Sapa from the hotel which were good and recommendable,

• 1st Jul 2014
  • Denmark

Good staff - not too pushy, friendly and helpful. Adequate room. Good atmosphere and general facilities.

Great location, helpful staff, and comfortable room!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4