Hanoi Old Town Hotel Reviews

95 Hang Chieu, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

Very very good hotel , very friendly manager , thanks to Vinh Le , Canh Le , sunshine

• 13th Oct 2014
  • Spain

I booked this hotel for 1 night and extend when we back from Halomg bay . This is nice hotel with large room , clean , good breakfast and special free beer on Friday where you can meet and make friend with many people . Recommend

• 13th Oct 2014

Standard hotel, wonderful staff but lacks atmosphere.

Dear Jesse Thank you so much for your review We are very pleasant to know that you had good stay at our hotel I and our staff are trying day by day to server our custommer better and better day by day You come our hotel when most guests left for Halong bay . That why you can not feel atmosphere. Nomally we offer free beer on Friday so most yong traveller like the asmosphere at our hotel . Hopefully you can come back to our hotel on Friday to get it Regards Vinh Le

Happy with our stay here! In peak area near good places to eat! Hotel organises ha long bay tours! We suggest going elsewhere as they can be pushy with trying to get a sale from you.

The recptionist Canh Le and other staff were very friendly and helpful, great location in old quarter. Nice breakfast incuded.

I cannot fault this place. I arrived with a severe back injury and was in distress. The hotel staff were amazing. They accompanied me to the hospital and translated my condition with the doctors, and remained with me until I was better. Throughout my stay they were always extremely nice. I believe the staff can make a place. The location is also very central. I requested a quiet room with a soft bed and got it too. All and all, I was very happy with this place.

Best , Best Hostel ever . I am very pleasant at this hotel , the staffs was so friendly and helpful , they gave me free room when i back from Sapa early morning. Thanks to Vinh Le , Canh , sunshine. I will come back

• 20th Sep 2014

We spend 4 nights at the Old Town Hotel the first time, we visited Hanoi and had a verz good time. Therefore we decided to go back there the second time we visited the city. You get a lot for your money there. The Staff is reallz nice and the rooms are really nice, clean and well equipped. Especially Canh Le, who is working at the reception was verz helpfull with every question we had.

• 17th Sep 2014

Verz nice located Hostel in the Old Town, very tidy and friendly staff. especially Mr. Canh Le!

• 13th Sep 2014

It's a very nice hotel for backpackers! Cheap, wonderful stuff (Canh Le & Sunshine !!!), clean rooms and the breakfast is inclusive so you don't have stress in the morning to get some food.

Very friendly staff and help you out with anything. Clean rooms. Quite noisy through the day and evening as the road outside is very busy.

The place was good , had a good breakfast included with unlimited coffee which was great. Would definitely stay here again although the downside is that if you mention a tour or even ask, the guys selling tours will breathe down your neck about booking with them and ask what you're doing. We were not bothered otherwise and I would suggest booking elsewhere, although maybe booking a ha long cruise with them would limit possibility of getting on a terrible boat like we did through outside company

Thank you guys. Livery friendly and enjoyed our time here

• 4th Sep 2014

Good quiet location on the edge of things with a temple across the street. 2 computers downstairs. Hosts were fantastic and Nice breakfast! Room was clean and quiet. Great A/C. Highly recommend as a haven in a busy city.

• 29th Aug 2014

Very friendly and helpful staff; was able to book a fantastic 3 day trip to Halong bay through the hostel and was treated to an upgraded room on my return.

• 28th Aug 2014

Really enjoyed our stay here. It was our starting point in Vietnam and they were kind enough to let us leave our luggage at the hotel while we travelled to Sapa. The rooms were clean and breakfast was nice enough. The staff were all very friendly and I would recommend this hotel.

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Belgium

Very good stay! Staff is really attentive and helpful, good rooms and good breakfast

Nice Hotel with nice Staff which speaks well english. Helpfull and friendly. We got a free upgrade to a better room with view on to the streets of old Hanoi. Canh Le, a very nice guy at the reception helped us book our trip to Sapa and Halong Bay.

• 20th Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

Great budget hotel in the centre of the city. Lovely staff, great facilities and a nice bonus to have a free breakfast. Bargain price!!!!

• 15th Aug 2014

Well located, clean and big room for three people! Breakfast included ;)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4