Hanoi Old Town Hotel Reviews

95 Hang Chieu, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

Great location. Not the most fun or social hostel. Helpful staff.

• 21st Jun 2015

Wonderfully welcoming and very helpful. Couldn't do enough for us. Would recommend as the best place in Hanoi if you need a friendly face and help. Comfort and value for money. Canh was especially helpful at all times.

• 18th Jun 2015

Great team at Hanoi Old Town hostel, always willing to help and go that extra mile for you. Canh at reception was particularly helpful at organizing our trips to Ninh Binh and Ha Long Bay. I would definitely recommend this hotel. :-)

• 17th Jun 2015

Canh, Mina and Anna were the greatest! They helped us find the best food in town and recommended the best trip to Ha Long Bay. They were always smiling, happy, and helpful. Mina was a super hero in the service world.

• 16th Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Woke up by room service at 7.30am after only arriving at this hotel gone midnight! Then re-disturbed a couple of hours later and then again 10 minutes later! My bf really lost his temper as we didnt sleep well due to the noise, but the girl couldnt speak a word of English and couldnt understand why we werent happy?! Girl on reception quite helpful, breakfast okay, clean rooms. Location okay but found the locals in Hanoi quite rude so didnt really enjoy my stay here.

Great hostel, in the middle of the Old Quarter. Big, private room with bathroom for a great price. Staff was very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful! I would recommend this hostel to all.

• 6th Jun 2015

Uno de los mejores lugares que hemos estado en Asia! El lugar es agradable, un poco ruidoso pero no es tan grave. Lo mejor del lugar es la atención de la gente, sobre todo de Mina, ella nos ayudo con las excursiones, y todo lo que necesitábamos de la ciudad! Realmente genial! Recomiendo elegir las excursiones a halong bay en el mismo hostel porque son muy buenas!

• 1st Jun 2015
  • Argentina

The hotel is in a really good location and the staff there are so friendly and accommodating. They helped me organise my train ticket to Hue and my Halong Bay tour. Great stay!

HOTH is the best hostel I have ever been . The staff speaks good English,Friendly.They took care us from beginning until check out. Mina and all staffs are my local friends

Really good hostel! Very helpful staff! They help us a lot with the planning of our trip, not only in Hanoi, but for entire Vietnam! Nice rooms, super location, I recommend it to everyone who want to visit Hanoi!

• 24th May 2015

We would like to thank Mina and the rest of the staff for a wonderfull stay in Hanoi. The staff of thiis hotel can help you with everything you need and are always ready to help. Even when we got stuck in Sapa wiith a very serious case of food poisoning and I had to stay a night in the local clinic, they. Were able to change the already booked Halong Bay trip to a later date. Very professional and friendly staff!!!

• 23rd May 2015

Best place I've stayed in all of Vietnam! Big, clean rooms, comfy beds, excellent location, good free breakfast, safe. Best part was the staff! So helpful at booking tours-we booked to Halong Bay and Sapa. Both were well worth the money (and reasonably priced) and included all transportation, luggage storage at the hotel and they provided us with showers between trips. They don't sell you too hard but book through them! You'll have a great experience. Thank you Hanoi Old Town!! We will be back

• 21st May 2015

Great stay at hotel - food for tour bookings and made everything easy. Would recommend

We were given a room with an air conditioner that was not working, and the staff were able to find us a larger room with little delay for the same price.

• 20th May 2015

Fantastic friendly staff who helped us with bookings to Halong bay and Sapa. All the staff are fluent in English speaking and could help us out with any question we had. I would strongly recommend this place.

Great value. Decent breakfast (although you have to reserve some special dishes). Staff was friendly. My only issue is that the tours were not all that they were cracked up to be - especially the Halong Bay tour. I know this is unrelated to the facility but I think it's worth mentioning as I'm sure they make $$ from it. The tour itself was mediocre but the actual place (HB) was gorgeous. That's my only quip. Overall, laidback.

Wonderfully friendly staff. Very helpful with day trips and multi day trips. Hassle free, good breakfasts, nice clean rooms. Great location in the old quarters. Would definelt recommend. Perfect place to stay.

• 15th May 2015

Great location, great staff, great experience! The staff went so out of their way to help plan and get around. They encouraged tours but were not pushy and SO nice and helpful. I returned from Sapa at 4:00AM and they insisted that I come back and shower and have a coffee before going to the airport. They were awesome and I really enjoyed drinking free beer on the roof with them, just talking about Vietnam, and would recommend for anyone. -Charlie

Some staff members were very sweet and accommodating while the late night staff seemed more interested in sleeping, understandably.

We received a very warm welcome. Anna and all the staff team were all very helpful throughout our stay, specially for helping us during the process of finding our lost luggage and calling the aeroport. We appreciated the Friday night happy hour, as well as the coffe in the morning with was delicious! The hotel is well located, it's easy to walk from there.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4