Hanoi Old Town Hotel Reviews

95 Hang Chieu, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

Very good stay! Staff is really attentive and helpful, good rooms and good breakfast

Nice Hotel with nice Staff which speaks well english. Helpfull and friendly. We got a free upgrade to a better room with view on to the streets of old Hanoi. Canh Le, a very nice guy at the reception helped us book our trip to Sapa and Halong Bay.

• 20th Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

Great budget hotel in the centre of the city. Lovely staff, great facilities and a nice bonus to have a free breakfast. Bargain price!!!!

• 15th Aug 2014

Don't stay there, take your money some place else. The AC was leaking, the walls are very dirty, the shower mostly cold, there was a gecko in the room, where 'dumped' in the room without any info and nobody told us about breakfast so we showed up to late, was bag with dirty towels in our room after cleaning. Booked a taxi to the airport and was a total scam, paid the hotel, taxi was stopped by the police, driver dissapeared and surprise... got to pay twice. Only good thing is the location.

Well located, clean and big room for three people! Breakfast included ;)

Nice hotel and a perfect location in hanoi good travel agency to :)

• 12th Aug 2014

Nice place. Very helpful for setting up tours. We did the 3 day Halong Bay trip through them, and it was great.

The staff is friendly and they take the time to help you with anything you need and they were not pushy with Ha Long Bay tours. The hostel is located in the heart of Hanoi's Old Quarter, which is a major tourist trap filled with scammers and ripoffs. The beds need to be replaced as they have springs poking you all over the place while you sleep (or try to). Also, bring your own toothbrush and toothpaste, theirs are horrid. Finally, breakfast is not free and just as expensive as restaurant food.

Very good hotel, central location in Hanoi old district. Walking distance to all sights. Very friendly and helpful staff. Good breakfast included. Wifi available in all rooms. Can arrange tours/trips through reception is required.

Very good location, in the old center of Hanoi. Very helpful staff (especially Canh Le) I recommend if you're staying a few nights in this wonderful city

• 1st Aug 2014

Very friendly staff organized our Tours to Sapa and Ha Long Bay. Good location in the Middle of Old Town Quarter. Canh Le is very friendly at the reception! Rooms are big and in good conditions. It was a great stay!

The staff are all very friendly and welcoming. When I arrived I was taken to my room and had the hotel facilities explained to. Every day when I left or returned I was greeted by name and asked about my day. I had a great visit with this hotel and would love to stay again if I return to Hanoi.

• 30th Jul 2014

Very helpful and knowledgable staff!

• 29th Jul 2014

Anna and the rest of the staff made out stay in Hanoi. They couldn't do enough to help us and helped plan the rest of our trip with no trouble. Right in the centre of old town Hanoi too so location was excellent. Definitely recommended!

Good location, clean comfortable hotel great staff would sat again

My friend and I stayed at Hanoi Old for 4 nights and absolutely loved it! Great location and the free breakfast í amazing

Good hostel, but the staff gets a little bit angry if we don't buy the tours with them.... But they are nice and try to makes us comfortable. Good breakfast and excellent location...

The staff was very nice, friendly and helpfull! Breakfast was included and the betttuch was changed every day. Rom was with air conditioner and I could not see any cockroach as from some earlier guests told on this platform. In my opinion that hotel is compared with Vietnamese standard a quite good choice!

Super hotel, with very friendly and helpful people. an absolute must to book trips from hotel because they make sure you have a nice time

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Belgium

When we arrived at the Hotel a water pipe was broken in our room - so we were told. They arranged a transfer into the Ha Long Hotel for free where we got an equal room - supposedly... The room was OK, bathroom was really hot. We could store the luggage but could not take a shower after check out (train left late at night - we would have taken an earlier one).

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4