Hanoi Old Town Hotel Reviews

95 Hang Chieu, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

The hostel is clean , big room , hot water work very well , staffs are very helpful, highly recommend

Great location and very helpful staff - thanks Vinh and Anh for sorting our travel challenges and apologies to the porter who followed us to train station on a motorbike carried our bags to the carriage and disappeared before we could tip!

Very friendly and Polite staff, clean rooms. Great location. Great breakfast. Would definitely recommend :)

• 10th Feb 2015

Very helpful staff, any problem was solved immediately. Book a trip for Halong Bay to through the hotel and it was very good, they had luggage storage for our time away.

Very nice hotel. They helped us sort out our Indian visas which was a massive relief! Very comfortable rooms and excellent service! Would definitely recommend.

• 3rd Feb 2015

Very helpful staff, they went out of their way to find me travel sickness pills. Very good trip to Halong bay booked through them.

Very nice staff, good room, breakfast okay. But you can have similar conditions for less money...

Great hotel with large, clean double rooms and friendly, helpful staff. Nice breakfast, although only served until 9:30am so we almost didn't make it in time! Really appreciated them storing our luggage while we took a trip to Halong Bay too.

Great hotel , nice location, good tour tailor ,recommended !

great place, most helpful and caring stuff i have ever had traveling. we were able to book a tour after midnight for the next day and easily cancel one night so we could catch a nightbus, they also booked for us very short term. perfect location, nice and clean rooms, good wifi and day and night help for everything. highly recommend this place!

More of a hotel than a hostel-- good location, although a bit noisy, great staff, nice breakfast.

Great location, very nice staff but there was a lot of pressure to book extra trips through them. Room was big, good beds, good breakfast. Good for the price

Great hotel for the price. Canh, the staff, helped us a lot to organize our trips to halong and nihn bihn.

The staff went above and beyond helping me! As I had made last minute plans, they assisted me in getting a side trip out to Ha Long Bay, going as far as shuttling me downtown to a travel agent to assist. Because it was last minute, they also arranged to have my laundry done within 2 hours! They also recommended a great Pho restaurant close by. Bottom line, if you're looking for excellent service at a reasonable price, give these guys a try. Ask for Tiep Le.

Central location, Friendly staff, best price for tour

lovely hotel in the middle of the old city. lovely staff, canh le and lan made us feel very wélcome. and arranged a really nice tour for us. great spacious rooms with hot water and good temperature during cold days here. would defenitely go back!

• 9th Jan 2015

breakfast was good and nice staff.Canh

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Perfect hostel for what you paid . Big room, friendly service ,free beer on Friday

Great hotel in the middle of old town! Mr.Canh at the lobby desk was very helpful and full of good advice about the area. I definitely reccommend this place!

I've booked this hotel for 2 nights but not continuous (dec27& dec31). Everything is fine on dec27 but on dec31 they not keep a room for me even I've booked it before and been there early (about 9.00am), so they said sorry and offered me to stay in another hotel that far away (golden orchid hotel) with free taxi. I understand a situation like this can happen, its a new year time. So, I need to aware all member to make sure that you have a room for that night if you came here in big event period.

• 27th Dec 2014