Hanoi Old Town Hotel

Superb 731 Total Reviews
Superb 731 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Couple, 31-40
13th Feb 2017

Great place to stay! Super friendly staff, great location and great value for money. Highly recommended!

• England, Male, 25-30
10th Feb 2017

7 star service at a reasonable price. This is the best mid-range hotel I have ever stayed in. The rooms are comfortable and the location is convenient. What really stood out was the service and friendliness of the staff (Sarah, Long and the rest of the team). No request was too much and they would go above and beyond what was required. From getting greeted every morning by name to getting messages (even after a week) to see if the rest of my trip was going well. Highlight of my trip to Hanoi!

8th Feb 2017

Place was amazing,great location and price can't be beat. Room was great, came with TV, hot showers and a mini fridge. The staff were so helpful and kind and did everything they could to make our stay as pleasant as could be. Would definitely stay again if I ever make it back to Hanoi

• Australia, Female, 41+
8th Feb 2017
6.6

They make great poached eggs!!it was a bit noisy in the balcony room but the staff offered earplugs.Close to everything and reasonable rates ,if you want reasonable cheap rates this is good

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
5th Feb 2017

For someone who has not been to Hanoi before, arriving can seem quite overwhelming when travelling alone. However staying at the Old Town Hotel meant I settled in very quickly. Even before I arrived, the staff were emailing me to help me plan my visit. I even decided to stay in Hanoi longer than originally intended and the staff made it very easy for me to extend my stay. Would definitely recommend. Friendly staff, great facilities, perfect location.

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
31st Jan 2017
4.3

We stayed in 3 different places in Hanoi for +/- same price and this was defenetly the worst. Cold shower, no shower curtain, mouldy. No charm to the place. The staff however was friendly and helpful!

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
27th Jan 2017

Hanoi Old Town Hotel was a fantastic place to stay! Perfect location, clean and comfortable facilities and the staff was welcoming, friendly and extremely helpful. If you're looking for a hotel at a hostel price, this is the place to stay. Down the block from beer corner, we were able to walk everywhere! I would definitely stay here again.

24th Jan 2017

The hotel is located in the Old Quarter of Hanoi, close to everything (restaurants, bars, cafes, shops) in a picturesque street. The staff was great, very helpful. They booked everything for us so it was very convenient but keep in mind they take commissions. The size of the bed was amazing, at least 4 people could have fit there! Very good experience.

• England, Male, 31-40
21st Jan 2017

We LOVED our stay. Room was good, better than youd expect for 3* but the staff 100% made it! They made us feel so welcome, recommending all the best places to go & eat (all of which were spot on), greeting us every time by name & with the biggest smiles, making ALL our arrangements (halong, overnight train, taxis to even checking us on the train). They took all potential stress out of the trip, we felt spoilt, we would come back to just see them. Lilly, Long and the two bus boys nailed it!

19th Jan 2017
6.0

The lock for the door to the balcony was very questionable, I felt if it was pulled hard enough it would open. The latch for the door was broken. Mascara stains on the towels provided. Hot water lasted about 1 minute. Although some people wouldn't mind but I felt the staff were to in your face, being repetitively asked by every staff member if you're ok and how your stay wasn't got annoying. Comfy beds and spacious rooms but would not go back or recommend.