Hanoi Serenity Hotel Reviews

1B Cua Dong St., Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam

This hotel is perfectly ok. Nothing fancy, but also nothing too terrible. Our room didn't have any windows, the a/c didn't work and therefore, definitely had a mould issue - my friend woke up with a sore throat which I think was due to the poor air quality in room 202. The staff were helpful enough, helping to arrange a last minute tour to Ha Long Bay (even warning us that this particular company was below average -and it was) The receptionist Cuc absolutely makes this place. She is great!!

The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. They went over the map of Hanoi when you arrive and have some recommendations for some good street food. I was upgraded from my booking of a dorm room to a private room, which was a nice change of pace. I just had to earn the walk up the stairs to the room.

Friendly staff. Breakfast was a bonus.

Really friendly and helpfull staff, even though we didn't book any of their tours. We stayed as a family of 5 for 4 days, and had a wonderful time.

• 11th Oct 2014