Heyuan International Youth Hostel Reviews

No.1 Zhi Qiang Bei Yuan, (Xiao Xi Tian), Wen Hui Yuan Rd,Hai Dian District, Beijing, China

I was a little disappointed with my stay here. I arrived at 2am after I had informed them I would be arriving at this time. This was not the problem. The taxi driver had difficulty finding the hostel therefore he called the reception, who didn't seem very helpful at all as the driver had to call back a further 3 times. I would have given the receptionist the benefit of the doubt had my welcoming not been as unpleasant. I finally arrived at the reception and was asked to pay the full amount.

we are sorry for the unpleasant experience you've had with our hostel, some of our staff are not friendly and helpful enough, we see the problem, and we will improve it next time. again we are very sorry for the inconvenice

Best hostel ever! You provide so much activities and facilities! I came in august 2012, and visited Mutianyu great wall thanks to you. Congratulations, and keep going! Maybe you could wear something that say you work for the hostel, like a nametag, because there were so many chinese people taking drinks at the bar that I didn't who I had to pay. Also, please write in the dormitory bathroom that you have to use the shower curtain, because my Chinese roomate didn't use it and put water everywhere

thanks a lot, we will try to solve the problems you have mentioned, see you next time

This was a beautiful hostel and I loved my time here . The room was very comfortable and it had a good strong shower . It's a beautiful building and the courtyard is perfect for relaxing in. If you stay here for over three days , make sure to tell the staff to give you new sheets .

A selfservice kitchen or at least a water boiler would be nice. The washing room was dirty, but that's normal in China. Therefore the room was very clean, at least if you had no bathroom. It you are staying in a dorm room I would advise you to switch locally if possible to a four-bed room without bathroom.

The lobby/courtyard/bar are clean and comfortable. The bar's food and coffee is fairly priced. The staff is helpful and has good English speakers . The 6 bed room and attached bathroom look old and are definitely not the cleanest (particularly the walls) and with 6 people using one bathroom and small room, it does not stay clean for long. That said, the location, while a bit hard to find, is close to the Jishuitan subway station which provides great access to most tourist destinations.

thanks, have a good trip in China, we hope to see you again :)

The location of the hoste is okish but the staff is a nightmare! They are very very young and they don't know anything: to all of my questions they either said I don't know or let me check online or they even point me in the wrong direction! Cleanliness is just ok and the security is quite good. If you already know everything about Beijing, where to go, how to go, transportation, et cetera you can go here, otherwise choose a different place

yes as some of our staff are new comers, they might not know much about Beijing yet, but we will try to equip them with better capital knowledge.

Though not knowing manderine is a disadvantage in china stuffs And the local chinese hotel.mates speak english and are very helpful

• 13th Jul 2015
  • India

thanks, we are still improving our enligsh, looking forward to seeing you again

Good and clean Hostel. With a helpfull staff.