Heyuan International Youth Hostel

• No.1 Zhi Qiang Bei Yuan, (Xiao Xi Tian), Wen Hui Yuan Rd,Hai Dian District, Beijing, China

Fabulous 336 Total Reviews
Fabulous 336 Total Reviews

31st Aug 2017
6.6

The good, quiet, and clean. The bad, I was asked three times if I had paid my deposit. After I told him twice that I had, he asked me if I was sure. 200 Yuan is a steep deposit and then to push your customers like that. Don't you have records. After I got upset he then told me he remembered that I did give him the deposit. Which was also not true. He was not there when I arrived and I gave the deposit to a woman. When I asked for advice on where to eat. They told me to go to a mall.

• England, Female, 31-40
30th Aug 2017

I found it quite clean and with friendly staff. I should particularly thank Johnny who really impressed me with his kindness, friendliness and good attitude. I met good roommates and overall was a good experience.

• England, Female, 25-30
20th Jul 2017
7.4

共用洗手间里面都不提供卫生纸 洗手液。我自己去买了一瓶洗手液放洗手间里面给大家用,改天被拿掉了 😔 国际的旅舍,价格这么贵,绝对应该提供这些最基本的卫生用品。除此以外,对和园青旅很满意,咖啡馆/酒吧挺好的。

18th Jul 2017
7.4

This hostel was a bit out of the city, which means that there wasn't much in the neighborhood to see or do. You have to get on the metro into the city to do anything, which sometimes was a pain after a long day of sightseeing. It also seemed like people were living there? Laundry hanging everywhere and my hostel-mate had tons of food and burners on a table in our room. It felt like a dormitory situation

• USA, Female, 18-24
16th Jun 2017

The hostel was really clean and the courtyard was really pretty. The location was not great as it's a little further from the subway than advertised and we did not feel too comfortable walking back at night. Other than that everything was great.

13th May 2017

Very good hostel, highly recommended. Old building with a lovely courtyard. Our en-suite twin bedroom was very clean, spacious with tv, free Wi-Fi, good air-conditioning. Bathroom was very clean with free shampoo and body wash. Washing machine available for 10 yuan including washing powder. Meals available, but preferred to eat Chinese food outside. Hostel is about 15 minutes walk from the metro station, the direct bus to the Great Wall at Badaling is only few minutes from the metro station.

4th May 2017

This is my second stay at Heyuan. I really love it here and feel like it's my Beijing home. I always recommend it to people.

• England, Female, 18-24
29th Mar 2017
6.9

The hostel was good enough - pretty clean, good lockers, nicely laid out. It served my purpose: I needed somewhere to sleep whilst visiting a friend who lives in strict college accommodation. However, the hostel wasn't particularly conducive to making friends. The staff could speak some English (which I am REALLY grateful for, and understand my privilege of being an English speaker), however, sometimes they weren't particularly friendly and they didn't offer a map or any guidance of the area.

×