Heyuan International Youth Hostel Reviews

No.1 Zhi Qiang Bei Yuan, (Xiao Xi Tian), Wen Hui Yuan Rd,Hai Dian District, Beijing, China

Staff members speak and understand very little English. Besides that, the general location is good; quite central but finding the hostel was a little of a challenge as it is located on a small alley of the main road. Room was basic and clean.

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

Fun people and fun place! The food is pretty good too

• 7th Mar 2014

Thank you for your comment! We will work hard in the future ,and become better and better. Welcome you anytime!

I arrived at the hostel after a long journey, just waiting to take a shower and go to bed. Thankfully they had a 24h reception but the room had mosquitos (in winter??!!!) and cockroaches in the bathroom. I'm not sure they had cleaned the room because the floor was full of dust, hair...

The place itself is very good and is very close to the subway, but the neighborhood is not a nice place.

• 23rd Nov 2013
  • Chile

Thank you for your comment. We will be better and better . And hope you can back to your "home" again . Best wishes

Location is a 10 min walk to a subway. It's initially a bit hard to find but overall the location is good. Staff speak very limited English, and cannot answer any questions about the tours they offer,or nearby amenities. Do the Great Wall tour, but skip the acrobatics outing. The clothes dryer was broken which is inconvenient. Wi fi limited to the common room only. Room was clean but sheets not changed on day 3. Bathroom cleang but a consistent bad smell.

• 10th Nov 2013

Thank you for your comment. We will make some training for our staff ,to make some progress about you mentioned. In fact the wash machine is OK. There is a broken machine put in the hall ,but there is another machine can be use in the washing room. But I am so sorry to bring some inconvenient to you.

No kitchen, warm showers but cold bathrooms,.many moscitos,and dirty floors sweet staff and excellent location. Explore the markets

Thank you for your comment. For some local laws, our hostel can not open the kitchen to the travelers. I am sorry for that ,and hope you can understand it. And I will promise to you ,we will ask the housekeeper work harder than before. With best regards

It's not very easy to find this hostel since it's located on the back street and there were no sings pointing towards the hostel.

This is a great place to stay. My only comment: as someone used to European style hostels: I missed the use of a kitchen. This is so useful when you're travelling on a low budget and have a fussy diet like mine! Also, Beijing was pretty cold when I was there, so somewhere dry and warm to dry clothes would have been really useful. Even so, it was a really nice place to stay and if I ever have the luck to return to Beijing, I would definitely go back.

Thank you for your comment. Unlucky, our hostel's dry clothes machine was broken. We will buy a new one as quickly as possible. And the kitchen we can not open to the guest,for our kitchen is very small ,and there is some local laws ,it is a little difficult to do it ....I am so sorry``` We hope to see you again! Best wishes