Heyuan International Youth Hostel

• No.1 Zhi Qiang Bei Yuan, (Xiao Xi Tian), Wen Hui Yuan Rd,Hai Dian District, Beijing, China

Fabulous 320 Total Reviews
Fabulous 320 Total Reviews

4th May 2017

This is my second stay at Heyuan. I really love it here and feel like it's my Beijing home. I always recommend it to people.

• England, Female, 18-24
29th Mar 2017
6.9

The hostel was good enough - pretty clean, good lockers, nicely laid out. It served my purpose: I needed somewhere to sleep whilst visiting a friend who lives in strict college accommodation. However, the hostel wasn't particularly conducive to making friends. The staff could speak some English (which I am REALLY grateful for, and understand my privilege of being an English speaker), however, sometimes they weren't particularly friendly and they didn't offer a map or any guidance of the area.

28th Jan 2017

I loved my stay at Heyuan, Beijing YH! The staff are beyond helpful and are happy to help you make travel plans and assist its purchasing tickets. They give great directions (in English) and have good suggestions on making your time in Beijing wonderful. The hostel is very clean and organized. The food is good and affordable and there is always plenty of very hot drinking water in thermoses in the common room. Also, the showers have excellent hot water & water pressure. LOVED IT!