Heyuan International Youth Hostel Reviews

No.1 Zhi Qiang Bei Yuan, (Xiao Xi Tian), Wen Hui Yuan Rd,Hai Dian District, Beijing, China

This location was convenient because I was in Beijing to visit a friend. Otherwise it's kind of far away though still pretty convenient with the subway system. This hostel was good but didn't meet many other travelers here, pretty quiet. The staff was also kind of odd. The lady who cleaned my room came in and out multiple times all morning and would turn the lights on even if people were sleeping and leave the door open which let lots of cold air in.

I was a little disappointed with my stay here. I arrived at 2am after I had informed them I would be arriving at this time. This was not the problem. The taxi driver had difficulty finding the hostel therefore he called the reception, who didn't seem very helpful at all as the driver had to call back a further 3 times. I would have given the receptionist the benefit of the doubt had my welcoming not been as unpleasant. I finally arrived at the reception and was asked to pay the full amount.

we are sorry for the unpleasant experience you've had with our hostel, some of our staff are not friendly and helpful enough, we see the problem, and we will improve it next time. again we are very sorry for the inconvenice

Best hostel ever! You provide so much activities and facilities! I came in august 2012, and visited Mutianyu great wall thanks to you. Congratulations, and keep going! Maybe you could wear something that say you work for the hostel, like a nametag, because there were so many chinese people taking drinks at the bar that I didn't who I had to pay. Also, please write in the dormitory bathroom that you have to use the shower curtain, because my Chinese roomate didn't use it and put water everywhere

thanks a lot, we will try to solve the problems you have mentioned, see you next time

This was a beautiful hostel and I loved my time here . The room was very comfortable and it had a good strong shower . It's a beautiful building and the courtyard is perfect for relaxing in. If you stay here for over three days , make sure to tell the staff to give you new sheets .

A selfservice kitchen or at least a water boiler would be nice. The washing room was dirty, but that's normal in China. Therefore the room was very clean, at least if you had no bathroom. It you are staying in a dorm room I would advise you to switch locally if possible to a four-bed room without bathroom.