Hostel Pousada Pais Tropical Reviews

Largo do Pelourinho 7, Salvador, Brazil

Easily one of the best hostels Ive stayed at in brazil. Fantastic staff who were very kind and helpful, the place was always very clean and the breakfast was fantastic. The location is perfect as well! Right in the historic center of pelohrinho :) highly recommend!

• 23rd Aug 2015

Good location, and special remark to the breakfast which was top! But cleanness is so so and the staff is not very active

Nous avons passé un très bon séjour dans cette auberge. Très belle, très bien située, wifi qui fonctionne, super petit déjeuner inclus, prix abordables, casiers dans les chambres, personnel très sympa et douceur de vivre à la bahianaise. Nous le recommandons fortement! (seul bémol le bruit des bandas le matin sur la place en face) We had a very nice stay in this hostel. Beautiful, well located, wifi works, great breakfast , prices ok, lockers, staff very nice and good vibe. We recommend it!

It was a very good stay...I really enjoyed it...also the position is fantastic!! The only thing I have to say is the the down area and the kitchen...you have to open it all day long and maybe allowed the guest cucking...It would be perfect! See you soon...

• 15th Jun 2015

Great hostel! Best location you could ask for and the staff is super friendly and helpful! The shuttle they offer to the airport is super convenient and a great price! Definitely stay here again when I return to Salvador

• 4th Jun 2015

Honestly I am not a big fan of staying in hostels during my travel, but this hostel is different. It's quiet, comfortable and you can feel like at home here. The staff is helpful and Anna (the owner) is a great source of information about the surroundings. What's more, there is a very nice breakfast served every morning! I think it's the best choice if you want to stay in the historical part of the city. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did.

← Back to search results