Hostel Pousada Pais Tropical Reviews

Largo do Pelourinho 7, Salvador, Brazil

Honestly I am not a big fan of staying in hostels during my travel, but this hostel is different. It's quiet, comfortable and you can feel like at home here. The staff is helpful and Anna (the owner) is a great source of information about the surroundings. What's more, there is a very nice breakfast served every morning! I think it's the best choice if you want to stay in the historical part of the city. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did.

The hostel is not clean. Very hot to sleep there. The staff don't want to help, even in an order of a taxi. One of the beds collapsed on us during the night. The only thing good is the location. Don't spend a night over there

Friendly staff. But very little English spoken unlike other hostels I stayed in throughout Brazil

Good staff! Very helpful!

I felt good in this place, staff was nice and helpful; and I made good friends in my staying there!

Vert happy relaxed atmosphere. I loved Gringo, their cat . The tortoise as well.

• 31st Oct 2014