Hostel Pousada Pais Tropical Reviews

Largo do Pelourinho 7, Salvador, Brazil

It was a very good stay...I really enjoyed it...also the position is fantastic!! The only thing I have to say is the the down area and the kitchen...you have to open it all day long and maybe allowed the guest cucking...It would be perfect! See you soon...

• 15th Jun 2015

Great hostel! Best location you could ask for and the staff is super friendly and helpful! The shuttle they offer to the airport is super convenient and a great price! Definitely stay here again when I return to Salvador

• 4th Jun 2015

Honestly I am not a big fan of staying in hostels during my travel, but this hostel is different. It's quiet, comfortable and you can feel like at home here. The staff is helpful and Anna (the owner) is a great source of information about the surroundings. What's more, there is a very nice breakfast served every morning! I think it's the best choice if you want to stay in the historical part of the city. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did.

The hostel is not clean. Very hot to sleep there. The staff don't want to help, even in an order of a taxi. One of the beds collapsed on us during the night. The only thing good is the location. Don't spend a night over there

Friendly staff. But very little English spoken unlike other hostels I stayed in throughout Brazil

Good staff! Very helpful!